4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I think, if my memory serves me correctly, that William in chapter one says that he ran away when he was 16 years old. And I also seem to remember that Ocean once stated William's age in a reply on Discord (25 or 26 I can't remember) I remember correctly that Katie is 21 (which I found a bit strange to be true, but it doesn't contradict anything).
Leia´s tits? A decade growing up or... cosmetic surgery. :p

edit:
View attachment 3904624
My bad, Didn't remember that. 16 is a bit too young, the timeline is even more compressed than I thought, everything has to have happened in a little more than a year. From Wlliam and Leia dating to Monica incident, is a much shorter time than I was guessing.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think, if my memory serves me correctly, that William in chapter one says that he ran away when he was 16 years old. And I also seem to remember that Ocean once stated William's age in a reply on Discord (25 or 26 I can't remember) I remember correctly that Katie is 21 (which I found a bit strange to be true, but it doesn't contradict anything).
Leia´s tits? A decade growing up or... cosmetic surgery. :p

edit:
View attachment 3904624
Maybe when she was self hurting(not eating) herself her boobs weren't growing at the normal rate it should have. The moment she started getting back to her physical self. Like when you get big too fast you get stretch mark on certain bodyparts maybe her nipples stretched out. who knows still I'd lick'em.

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Maybe when she was self hurting(not eating) herself her boobs weren't growing at the normal rate it should have. The moment she started getting back to her physical self. Like when you get big too fast you get stretch mark on certain bodyparts maybe her nipples stretched out. who knows still I'd lick'em.
That actually makes sense. Malnutrition can effect females worse than males, especially during puberty.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That actually makes sense. Malnutrition can effect females worse than males, especially during puberty.
Especially given breast tissue is pretty much mostly fat.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The real answer lies with Helen if she is still Leias mother lets see her nipples
Except Ocean has stated that William's only actual relative is Leia, that means Leia can't be related to Helen, otherwise, William would also be related to Helen.

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Except Ocean has stated that William's only actual relative is Leia, that means Leia can't be related to Helen, otherwise, William would also be related to Helen.
Are we still discussing this subject like landlady-tennant stuff? Come on people, that's just a detour against censorship.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Are we still discussing this subject like landlady-tennant stuff? Come on people, that's just a detour against censorship.
No, quoting the change Ocean posted in the second last devlog, where he admits Leia and William are related, but no one else is related to William but Leia. I quoted and highlighted the relevant section.

Change.
I had faced an issue ever since I started thinking about WIAB on Steam... With the events that went down in March and WiAB losing 98% of its support overnight, I was forced to find a solution to the following question much earlier than expected:

"How to publish WiAB on Steam/GOG and for the story, etc. to make sense?"

With the new update, there will be some changes to a certain part of the game. And they might be an issue for some people, and welcomed by others.

The only person related to William (MC) is Leia.

Certain love stories will feel much more natural, solving a big issue I faced in Season 2. You'll see how it feels and plays out in the next update.

The further we get, the bigger its impact.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
No, quoting the change Ocean posted in the second last devlog, where he admits Leia and William are related, but no one else is related to William but Leia. I quoted and highlighted the relevant section.
Actually, yes.
No?

You are kinda proving that user's point. Ocean is proving his point. These changes are merely being done to circumvent the incest issue so he can keep kowtowing to publishers.

No matter how the story shapes up, my head canon will never change because I'm aware of this fact. Willi, Leia and Katie are actual siblings. They are the son and daughters of Helen and Dylan. Just like Nami is the biological sister of SG's MC.

All this means is that Ocean bludgened the "Evil Modder" to death in his basement and from now on, only the censored version will be published. Which is fine, I mod/edit every single game I play anyways. I can still keep the continuity in my head.

Discussing both games here on F95 is gonna be a struggle though as I will be playing a very different game from everyone else :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
These changes are merely being done to circumvent the incest issue so he can keep kowtowing to publishers.
But we know they aren't.

1. Neither steam...nor Gog...care about incest (currently at least).
2. Leia is still his sister.

So, from those two 'facts' (and I've been burned here before, but will say it again regardless), we can conclude the following:

1. It has nothing to do with the incest issue.
Else:
2. Leia is no longer a LI.

There is no number 3.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
But we know they aren't.

1. Neither steam...nor Gog...care about incest (currently at least).
2. Leia is still his sister.

So, from those two 'facts' (and I've been burned here before, but will say it again regardless), we can conclude the following:

1. It has nothing to do with the incest issue.
Else:
2. Leia is no longer a LI.

There is no number 3.
Don't be disingenuous Mavi... You know damn well Patreon does care about incest. And Ocean knows too since WiAB was banned from there. I don't know how he will tackle the Leia issue, maybe delay any sort of sexual content for the foreseeable future.

It's crystal clear that he intends to streamline both WiAB and SG. He clearly does not want to keep publishing different versions of the game for each platform depending on their TOS because he fucking knows they can change their minds at any point and ban the game.

He wants a single version of both games that complies to the TOS of all platforms where he publishes the game. That's what pisses me off. Anyone with integrity and true love for their story would look for a distribution means that fits their game. Ocean chose to fit his games to the distribution platforms. All power to him, make that money. I just will never be able to support him myself.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly I don't think it's even possible, she's not my favorite character but I imagine she's in the top 3 of the most popular waifus in this game
I can't imagine Ocean would burn Leia fans that badly... but then again... it is Ocean. She's not my favorite, but I still wanna hit it.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Don't be disingenuous Mavi... You know damn well Patreon does care about incest.
I'm not being, just stating facts you clearly do not want to accept. Patreon doesn't matter....it's not on there anymore is it? So again, can only conclude, if incest is the real issue (and he future proofing any Steam/Gog issues) and he doesn't even want any sniff of it at all (conversation or otherwise) in SG (because...Patreon)...that only leads us back to point 2. Because, you can't remove all trace of incest, and yet keep sis as a love interest.

It's one or the other isn't it?

Honestly I don't think it's even possible, she's not my favorite character but I imagine she's in the top 3 of the most popular waifus in this game
What other conclusion is there?

I can't imagine Ocean would burn Leia fans that badly... but then again... it is Ocean. She's not my favorite, but I still wanna hit it.
Does make you wonder GOoML...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes