4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
you know i notice that every time someone asks when the next update is coming they get messed and harrassed. OCEAN should be proud that so many people are looking forward to the next update and you want to know why ? i will tell you , it is because WIAB has become one of the top visual novels if not the top VS . and honestly i myself buy it every time it come out and i have it on steam also. only reason im not a monthly subscriber is the updates take so long to come out . otherwise i would be top tier monthly . stop hating on the people that look forward to it so much because one day they may just disappear

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Because, no one ever literally knows the answer...

The only time anyone ever knows if Ocean says the exact date in a developer log.
You forgot the same idiots in the same threads with hardly any posts, the ones they do have all consist of Update when/Abandoned/Need hero/Milking/Any news etc etc and it gets fucking old. None of these idiots ever actually contribute to a thread, or are actual paying cutomers anyway so the dev has lost nothing. Also, 95% of the time, they could get their answer further up the same damn page or the previous page if they were not so lazy and entitled.

And some wonder why they get the reception they get? :FacePalm: :WeSmart:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
you know i notice that every time someone asks when the next update is coming they get messed and harrassed.
Well, they say there're no dumb questions, but this doesn't appy to "when update" spammer. This question only comes from users who aren't willing to read a thread and doesn't have a single clue about ETA's. The only people who're dumber as said spammer are devs who gave out dates before their update is ready.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
you know i notice that every time someone asks when the next update is coming they get messed and harrassed. OCEAN should be proud that so many people are looking forward to the next update and you want to know why ? i will tell you , it is because WIAB has become one of the top visual novels if not the top VS . and honestly i myself buy it every time it come out and i have it on steam also. only reason im not a monthly subscriber is the updates take so long to come out . otherwise i would be top tier monthly . stop hating on the people that look forward to it so much because one day they may just disappear
So the difference between you and the other posters is you've actually written something for someone to engage with. We all have our personal lives, none of us are paid to be the chatgpt of the AVN world. Of course it's great to have people that like the game, but inputing a better question (something less like an AI prompt or google search) is more likely to get a better response. Also, if they're keen, there's a link to Ocean's discord on the very first page of the thread ...they can put on some safety goggles and ask questions there, look at the updates listed, get notified etc. Lack of knowledge here means a lack of curiosity. It's not hard to read the first post in a thread and get links - heck, you can go to SS and see the updates, realise you have to pay to see the devlogs, come back here and ask about devlogs.

It was almost a zero effort post, maximum calories preserved.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
would be great to finally have the full story here to know the story behind the surnames in Summers Gone and why those characters are important/full connection. Seems more effort is put into SG as a full season is already finished and this is going through a rework/remake.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Eye candy is nice and all but an update would be even greater
Well I know my reputation precedes me (which is great, otherwise I'd be late for all my appointments) but if you think I have any control over that, you're sadly mistaken.

Also, let's not get into the bullshit again of update times eh? It's neither smart or amusing. There are plenty of folk you can engage with about that over in the other thread ;)

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes