4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Zeoy never really interested me at all to be honest, though will admit new Zoey is a huge improvement. Need more scenes with her I think, I suppose Katie could probably convince me to add her too.
Seeing Zoey's the one that wants the sharing path, I think she'll be part of the Katie show :cool:

Reactions: Maviarab

STracer

Dec 16, 2023
This is one of the better VN....all of the good ones have been in development for a while now and I am bored with the rest....not that they're bad.....it's just that the writing is somewhat lacking. I appreciate a good story and high quality renders. I hope this one updates soon.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It
I hope this one updates soon.
It should do but we shall see.

There is a actually a thread sweepstake happening at the moment. 0.5BTC to enter, takes your bet on it being updated before the end of the year....or take a second daily double for 1BTC that it gets updated before Summer's Gone. You can aend payment to myself.

Winner gets:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
It

It should do but we shall see.

There is a actually a thread sweepstake happening at the moment. 0.5BTC to enter, takes your bet on it being updated before the end of the year....or take a second daily double for 1BTC that it gets updated before Summer's Gone. You can aend payment to myself.

Winner gets:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think it will be before SG, as per Ocean it already is 50% done. WiaB has not be given any estimative, so it is not at a point where is worth give any estimative, no milestone was reached, or Ocean does not know how much work it stil needs.

with luck SG comes octuber and WiaB december. If you are unlucky only, maybe only next year

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think it will be before SG, as per Ocean it already is 50% done. WiaB has not be given any estimative, so it is not at a point where is worth give any estimative, no milestone was reached, or Ocean does not know how much work it stil needs.

with luck SG comes octuber and WiaB december. If you are unlucky only, maybe only next year
All that has been said (by Ocean) is that this is due an update, getting in Steam is a priority and that Sg will be out 'before the end of the year'. Sg is never coming out on October, I'd bet my damn pension on that lol.

The other way around though is a very distinct possibility. You did however completely miss the entire point of my post though, so, well done on that I guess.

Reactions: LHDLLB
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes