4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
With both WiAB and SG, I didn't discover them until after the most recent updates.
When I finished the current content for WiAB, I saw that Ocean had another project, and hopped over to SG to check it out.

In both cases, I like the story, and enjoy hypothesising about what future content will reveal.
Both titles have a nice array of beautiful women, with interesting personality quirks to set them apart. Some better than others.
I'm looking forward to what eventually comes next, whenever that may be.

Slacker...you're about 40 short. I guess Mr Coffee on the blink again...
How many cups? i have 4 in the first 4 hours :sneaky:
In the meantime ... I find it easier to keep track of my coffee consumption by the pot.
My mug holds half a pot, and I refill it about ten to twelve times a day, on average.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Oh please, please, please let it include tax updates, Blender updates and maybe a little workstation upgrade surprise gaaaaaaahhhh
So very spicy! So very 2024! I'll need at least 3 renders of Katie and a pot of coffee!

Never said he should stop support for wiab sorry if I upset anyone with a simple question
Oh, I'm not upset, I just found it stange to speculate what Ocean should do to batten down the hatches when his income is probably the most stable and best it's ever been. I want him to continue both stories as they're flip sides of the same coin. I don't think anyone who likes WiaB would want Ocean to finish SG first.

Also, because the stories impact each other, if he dropped WiaB until SG was done, Wiab would be harder to write. Prequels are rarely surprising, this way of devloping the games together provides a very unique dynamic for the content of the games,

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
So very spicy! So very 2024! I'll need at least 3 renders of Katie and a pot of coffee!
I know I joke around but truthfully I don't really mind the "slice of life" moments in the logs. Like what's he gonna say every single week? "All is good. X renders completed. Y scenes left to do. Working on Z assets.". Gets real stale real fast.

And I really enjoyed the "tax arc" and "girlfriend of a friend Blender arc". So much more exciting than the "4000 ada's GPU arc".

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But (as fellow Katie enjoyer) is it better with long

or short hair?

Personally, I'm a big fan of long hair
The correct question is: Braids yes or no?
The correct answers is: monday, wednesday, friday... W/o the rest, sunday so as she gets up (if I let her get up):giggle:
The actual correct question doesn't matter...not when she looks like this (one of her best renders imo):

ad949.jpg

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I know I joke around but truthfully I don't really mind the "slice of life" moments in the logs. Like what's he gonna say every single week? "All is good. X renders completed. Y scenes left to do. Working on Z assets.". Gets real stale real fast.

And I really enjoyed the "tax arc" and "girlfriend of a friend Blender arc". So much more exciting than the "4000 ada's GPU arc".
Fair, as long as I don't have to hear the same joke about bike lanes paid by tax dollars :HideThePain:

...it's just dropping bombshells about family relations and running away chuckling without really revealing anything??? Brutal. It actually makes me wonder if he just did it for the troll factor, I'm sure there's plenty of other controversial things he could post, such as the stats for the number of coffees consumed per render. Coffee tax is a thing. :coffee::whistle:

Reactions: RNasc4444
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes