4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you guys think we'll get the option to eat cum out of Miru's pussy or even better give her cummy kisses in the future?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Cummy kisses was possible in the old version I don't see why it shouldn't be possible again
That would raise the game higher on my list because of how rare it is. Provided it's done in a sweet & caring way between the couple.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Do you guys think we'll get the option to eat cum out of Miru's pussy or even better give her cummy kisses in the future?
Well, old WiaB had cummy kisses with Katie, so Ocean's probaly going to make you happy.

Cummy kisses was possible in the old version I don't see why it shouldn't be possible again
...and again you are fast!

That would raise the game higher on my list because of how rare it is. Provided it's done in a sweet & caring way between the couple.
It was just after you fixed things with Katie in the old version, so it was a moment of trust. I think you'll be happy with something here. Plus when we get to the sharing things,I'm sure there might be some other stuff you like:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I will definitely buy the game on steam if cummy kisses are added. That's a secret kink of mine.

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes