4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I think the advice came quite late, I even see that the thread is already called SG origins!!!!!
Isn't that the official secondary title?

I can agree with that too. But what I wrote, I wrote, and an impression is just an impression. It's not the end of the world.
Don't worry, we're mostly joking to keep our spirits up between one update and another

View attachment 3963259

(truly is awesome there is a Katie render for every occasion rofl)
tenor.gif

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Slutttttyyyyy????

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, for future ref,....try to keep SG talk to a min here...vice-versa in the SG thread...not the first time we annoy the mods with cross-talk. :)
I mostly stick to the topic, but I get the circumstance that it turned out the way it did. I don't intend to participate in the discussion about WIAB and that other game at all. It started as I just wanted to give a positive opinion for the game. Nothing more. But it seems that there are characters here as well as everywhere, I guess, who are not online except maybe when they are sleeping, but I am not sure about that either. So I'll see you again after I finish chapter four, maybe.

Reactions: Maviarab

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I mostly stick to the topic, but I get the circumstance that it turned out the way it did. I don't intend to participate in the discussion about WIAB and that other game at all. It started as I just wanted to give a positive opinion for the game. Nothing more. But it seems that there are characters here as well as everywhere, I guess, who are not online except maybe when they are sleeping, but I am not sure about that either. So I'll see you again after I finish chapter four, maybe.
One reason we like Katie so much is you can talk about her in either thread because she's in both games, so if you talk about Katie, you're always going to be on topic :WeSmart:

Of course, you could talk about Stefan and Emilio to stay on topic, because they're in both games but.... it's maybe better to mention the raccoon.

In seriousness, it'll get harder to keep the topics separate as a lot of the interest is in how the games cross over. The important thing is you are enjoying the game on your own terms :)

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes