4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
i don't know you understand my question or not
but thanks anyway
You're welcome
Look, just download it and you will see if if it suited your expectations, my pc is 24 bit support but i had no issue
I supposed if yours is 32 bit crack support it can math your software easely with no lag or anything

Reactions: Monty10

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i don't mean the size of the game
i mean is there 32-bit crack?
Sighs...you must be very....very new.

It's a Ren'py program. Most don't even come with a 64bit executable, they nearly all come with a standard 32bit exe. This only comes with a 32bit exe. There is no 'crack' for a Ren'py game, they do not need one.

I hope that satisfies your question. Now enjoy one of the best VN's around and then tell us later, why you agree that Katie is the best girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Monty10

Monty10

Jan 30, 2024
You're welcome
Look, just download it and you will see if if it suited your expectations, my pc is 24 bit support but i had no issue
I supposed if yours is 32 bit crack support it can math your software easely with no lag or anything
I live in a third world country and our internet is limited to 200 GB at least per month, so I have to think a thousand things before I download anything.

Monty10

Jan 30, 2024

It's a Ren'py program. Most don't even come with a 64bit executable, they nearly all come with a standard 32bit exe. This only comes with a 32bit exe. There is no 'crack' for a Ren'py game, they do not need one.

I hope that satisfies your question. Now enjoy one of the best VN's around and then tell us later, why you agree that Katie is the best girl.
Believe it or not, I downloaded more than 10 games and none of them worked for me because they only support 64-bit

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I live in a third world country and our internet is limited to 200 GB at least per month, so I have to think a thousand things before I download anything.
Well then i have no answer, since i use wifi to download all my games it's pretty unlimited
If you want to play the cautious card it's totally understandable since the internet in you're State it's like that
I can only suggest you the compressed version since he seems more suitable the PC compressed version is working well on Android 9 with Joiplay 20.410 and the 20.500 version so if you ever want to try one just think about the compressed version it can be more suitable for the internet 400+mb

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
On the first version Leia wasnt virgin anymore, but if shes kinda obsessed with MC would make sense if the kept her virginity in this new version....or maybe MC took it before running away...dont remember if this is mentioned or not.
I actually think that would make more sense if Katie wasnt the virgin one.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
On the first version Leia wasnt virgin anymore, but if shes kinda obsessed with MC would make sense if the kept her virginity in this new version....or maybe MC took it before running away...dont remember if this is mentioned or not.
I actually think that would make more sense if Katie wasnt the virgin one.
Does a virgin run a brothel nightclub? Dude you're naive

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019

Just to be clear, Renpy stopped supporting 32 bit with version 8 and my WIAB log shows this: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You're welcome
There are literally no 24 bit PC's ever designed, let alone made, but anyways that's not relevent to this thread and let's not go down that rabbit hole.

And before anybody wants to counter argue with the ancient mainframe computers (e.g. CDC 1604, SDS 930, Elliott 4100 series, etc), those are not PC's, which stands for PERSONAL computers.

• Haha
Reactions: WaltS

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
There are literally no 24 bit PC's ever designed, let alone made, but anyways that's not relevent to this thread and let's not go down that rabbit hole.

And before anybody wants to counter argue with the ancient mainframe computers (e.g. CDC 1604, SDS 930, Elliott 4100 series, etc), those are not PC's, which stands for PERSONAL computers.
"There are literally no 24 bit PC's ever designed"
Look, I'll not even argue with that, just give you the answer

Precise that mine is the 24bit/96khz dekstop

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's a Ren'py program. Most don't even come with a 64bit executable, they nearly all come with a standard 32bit exe. This only comes with a 32bit exe.
That has not been the case for a very long time now. For years I've seen many games come with separate 64 and 32 bit exe. And more and more they come with only 64 bit exe now. In fact, this very game only comes with a 64-bit exe.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
"There are literally no 24 bit PC's ever designed"
Look I'll not argue with that, just give you the answer

Precise that mine is the 24bit/96khz dekstop
I'm very well aware of that link. But which part of this line in my quote do you not understand? I'll even highlight the relevant terms for you.
I'm very well aware of that Wiki page. But are you aware that PC's are only a small subset of what qualifies as computers?

Literally every example I mentioned in my earlier reply are computers but not PC's, and they are all listed in that Wiki article. But I suppose some people who are pretending to be smarter than they are might not understand the difference between a mainframe and a PC.

PC's went from 16 bit to 32-bit to 64-bit. No 24-bit PC's were ever designed, let alone built. That's a fact.

And if you really have a 96khz computer, well then damn, I bow down to your patience on using such a slow machine. Even the very first IBM PC from 1981 runs at 5 to 10 Mhz, that's 50-100 times faster than your desktop.

Psst, I suspect you are conflating audio quality with computer speed.

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I'm very well aware of that link. But which part of this line in my quote do you not understand? I'll even highlight the relevant terms for you.

I'm very well aware of that Wiki page. But are you aware that PC's are only a small subset of what qualifies as computers?

Literally every example I mentioned in my earlier reply are computers but not PC's, and they are all listed in that Wiki article. But I suppose some people who are pretending to be smarter than they are might not understand the difference between a mainframe and a PC.

PC's went from 16 bit to 32-bit to 64-bit. No 24-bit PC's were ever designed, let alone built. That's a fact.

And if you really have a 96khz computer, well then damn, I bow down to your patience on using such a slow machine. Even the very first IBM PC from 1981 runs at 5 to 10 Mhz, that's 50-100 times faster than your desktop.

fff let me clarify something here it's true that you want to differentiate between a Personal computer and a computer machine but I was just talking about the support because WiaB works on a 24 bit computer as a very slow machine so I was just saying that on a PC with more support like 32 bit but forget it was a big misunderstanding between Personal computer and computer machine
It's not a problem since i don't use it to create renders or coding just play
and nope i know the difference between 24 bit crack and 24 bit so no confuse,spare me the sarcasm

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
fff let me clarify something here it's true that you want to differentiate between a Personal computer and a computer machine but I was just talking about the support because WiaB works on a 24 bit computer as a very slow machine so I was just saying that on a PC with more support like 32 bit but forget it was a big misunderstanding between Personal computer and computer machine

It's not a problem since i don't use to create renders or coding just play

and nope i know the difference between 24 bit crack and 24 bit so no confuse spare me the sarcasm
All those machines in that 24-bit computing Wiki page? Those are mainframes, not PC's, and NONE of them will wun WIAB because NONE of them runs Windows or Mac OS X. And here's another hint. If you are going to use a Wiki page as your support, at least read it first, and mouse over the links on the page. If you had done so, you'd see that those are all refridgerator-sized mainframe computers, not desktops.

Your PC isn't 24-bit neither. There is simply NO 24-bit computer, mainframe or personal, that can run Windows or MacOS to allow you to run WIAB on, period.

And can you point out where did you see I say anything about cracks? I certainly can't. Nowhere in any of my replies did I mention any cracks until now. Do you even understand what a crack is? Cracks have nothing to do with how many bits. It is about breaking some sort of software or password protection. Since there is no such protection whatsoever in this game, there are no cracks for it.

So go ahead, keep digging a hole and show us even more of your lack of computer knowledge.

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
All those machines in that 24-bit computing Wiki page? Those are mainframes, not PC's, and NONE of them will wun WIAB because NONE of them runs Windows or Mac OS X. And here's another hint. If you are going to use a Wiki page as your support, at least read it first, and mouse over the links on the page. If you had done so, you'd see that those are all refridgerator-sized mainframe computers, not desktops.

Your PC isn't 24-bit neither. There is simply NO 24-bit computer, mainframe or personal, that can run Windows or MacOS to allow you to run WIAB on, period.

And can you point out where did you see I say anything about cracks? I certainly can't. Nowhere in any of my replies did I mention any cracks until now. Do you even understand what a crack is? Cracks have nothing to do with how many bits. It is about breaking some sort of software or password protection. Since there is no such protection whatsoever in this game, there are no cracks for it.

So go ahead, keep digging a hole and show us even more of your lack of computer knowledge.
As you wish Lets not keep the argue in this thread since it will be off topic a special one can be created for those argue
Are you really that ignorant of your own reply or our genius don't know what he's talking about

"I suspect you are conflating audio quality with computer speed."
This was your inline spoiler reply
And 24 bit crack can be determined for the audio quality i had just say that I'm not conflatting audio quality with the computer speed like you had mention it

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
As you wish Lets not keep the argue in this thread since it will be off topic a special one can be created for those argue

Are you really that ignorant of your own reply or our genius don't know what he's talking about

"I suspect you are conflating audio quality with computer speed."
This was your inline spoiler reply
And 24 bit crack can be determined for the audio quality i had just say that I'm not conflatting audio quality with the computer speed like you had mention it
Really now, point out EXACTLY where I mentioned anything about cracks when I said that in that one line. I dare you. Show me.

Keep digging your hole.

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes