4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Really now, point out EXACTLY where I mentioned anything about cracks when I said that in that one line. I dare you. Show me.

Keep digging your hole.
Really dude 24 bit crack=audio quality and you said that I had confused audio quality with computer speed are you really that ignorant that the 24 bit crack is an audio quality, I thought you knew it but apparently not why I feel like all your quotes before were just a copy
You had mention audio quality right?
And what is a 24 bit crack?
Quick search it with Alexa maybe you will copy some text in a bunch of other site like before
Keep digging your hole.
download.png

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Really dude 24 bit crack=audio quality and you said that I had confused audio quality with computer speed are you really that ignorant that the 24 bit crack is an audio quality, I thought you knew it but apparently not why I feel like all your quotes before were just a copy
You had mention audio quality right?
And what is a 24 bit crack?
Quick search it with Alexa maybe you will copy some text in a bunch of other site like before

View attachment 4000304
So you assumed (wrongly I might add) I'm talking about cracks when I mentioned audio quality, and therefore I must be talking about cracks?

24-bit/96khz are both common "data points" for audio. To assume it must be about cracking is about as correct as assuming when talking about tires, one must be talking about cars.

Keep digging your hole.

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
So you assumed (wrongly I might add) I'm talking about cracks when I mentioned audio quality, and therefore I must be talking about cracks?

24-bit/96khz are both common "data points" for audio. To assume it must be about cracking is about as correct as assuming when talking about tires, one must be talking about cars.

Keep digging your hole.
seems to me that you are bringing a lot of useless stuff into this argument and it wasn't me who brought back audio quality because we weren't talking about that.
Now if I mention 2bit crack it's up to you to assume that it was you who brought back audio quality kuz 2bit crack if you didn't know it was a quality audio, sorry for the spoiler
it seems to me that you are trying to show your intelligence superiority and I have no problem with that, my only issue here is that you have difficulty to adapt and bring back useless things and for later not to assume. Between me and you we know that it is only the pretentious and possessors of an IQ weaker than what they claim who's doing that
Keep digging your hole.
and leave it dude this argument was allready off topic if now it have beckery...... You really not worth the temporarily banned so, I'll pass on your next move the time you calm down your tits and can handle an arguments without beckery;)

Last edited:

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
On the first version Leia wasnt virgin anymore, but if shes kinda obsessed with MC would make sense if the kept her virginity in this new version....or maybe MC took it before running away...dont remember if this is mentioned or not.
I actually think that would make more sense if Katie wasnt the virgin one.
Nah, I don't think Leia is a virgin. I can see from where you are coming from, but OG Leia was more obsessed than the new version and was not a virgin. I also don't think that they had sex, at least they did not in the old one, the game changed though so is possible but I still think they have never done it. But I am curious as to in what circumstances Leia loses her virginity, not that it has to be something special but Leia character went from anorectic depressed child to kingpin, that in itself is deserving of a game, so I wanna see insights of this transformation and the "letting go" of William by having sex with another man (?) is part of this process. Katie is a virgin if you discount lesbian sex, she never has sex with a man.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nah, I don't think Leia is a virgin. I can see from where you are coming from, but OG Leia was more obsessed than the new version and was not a virgin. I also don't think that they had sex, at least they did not in the old one, the game changed though so is possible but I still think they have never done it. But I am curious as to in what circumstances Leia loses her virginity, not that it has to be something special but Leia character went from anorectic depressed child to kingpin, that in itself is deserving of a game, so I wanna see insights of this transformation and the "letting go" of William by having sex with another man (?) is part of this process. Katie is a virgin if you discount lesbian sex, she never has sex with a man.
Leia pretty much confirms (in the current version) that she is a virgin. Sure, her words can be debated I guess, but it seems pretty clear cut to me the way I read it.

Not that it matters, no incest now from Ch4 onwards means she is very obviously no longer a LI anyway...

Reactions: LHDLLB

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Nah, I don't think Leia is a virgin. I can see from where you are coming from, but OG Leia was more obsessed than the new version and was not a virgin. I also don't think that they had sex, at least they did not in the old one, the game changed though so is possible but I still think they have never done it. But I am curious as to in what circumstances Leia loses her virginity, not that it has to be something special but Leia character went from anorectic depressed child to kingpin, that in itself is deserving of a game, so I wanna see insights of this transformation and the "letting go" of William by having sex with another man (?) is part of this process.
I don't think Leia has "let go" of William, she's simply changed the way she wants to fuck him

Reactions: LHDLLB and rudy007

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
It is said twice. The first on the farm when they load the hay bales, the second in the club when Zoey talks about their open relationship
OK, I see. Modanna would tell you 5x and Kati might tell you 20x, but does that make her a virgin? Do you have any proof?
I can tell you I'm a virgin here on f95 and in person, but that does not make me one (unfortunate or not?!). So it was just said?! Could also mean she is lacking experience!

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Leia pretty much confirms (in the current version) that she is a virgin. Sure, her words can be debated I guess, but it seems pretty clear cut to me the way I read it.

Not that it matters, no incest now from Ch4 onwards means she is very obviously no longer a LI anyway...
Yeah, I can see why of your interpretation. It just not mine, don't imagine Leia virgin, but I imagine her using one of her works.

I am still hold hope for Leia as LI, I don't think or don't want to think that Ocean would do that, Leia is my favorite here

I don't think Leia has "let go" of William, she's simply changed the way she wants to fuck him
I think that she thought she was over him, now she is unsure. And she wants to fuck William in all the ways possibles

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Monty10

Jan 30, 2024
You're welcome
Look, just download it and you will see if if it suited your expectations, my pc is 24 bit support but i had no issue
I supposed if yours is 32 bit crack support it can math your software easely with no lag or anything
I download it
it doesn't work because my OS win is 32-bit

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
OK, I see. Modanna would tell you 5x and Kati might tell you 20x, but does that make her a virgin? Do you have any proof?
I can tell you I'm a virgin here on f95 and in person, but that does not make me one (unfortunate or not?!). So it was just said?! Could also mean she is lacking experience!
If Ocean wants we will have the definitive answer in the next chapter
ad178.jpg
I think that she thought she was over him, now she is unsure. And she wants to fuck William in all the ways possibles
This would explain her behavior

Reactions: LHDLLB
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes