4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Where it all began - Chapter 4 - Dev Log #14
Hello,

Slowly, but surely I'm closing in on the 2000 still renders.

I've also decided to try and make the lewd animations for the update in Blender... I can't promise that they will make the final cut, as I have no idea what problems I might face... But, I already ported the MC over and yeah... It will be good training.

I'll do my best.

The past days have been amazing in terms of productivity. My apartment has finally cooled down after weeks of 30°C+.

I love the cold, and it shows.

I finally finished measuring my power consumption. I had to do so for a few months in order to deduct it as a business expense...

It's brutal, but at least I can finally deduct it properly.

Previews:
Today, I felt Katie and her slight underboob...

View attachment 4023948
View attachment 4023951

I finished a few scenes over the past 2 weeks, and now I've gotta give Katarina some love...

Today's Dev Log is rather short and to the point.

Everything's smooth. I secured another music license for both games and yeah... Have I mentioned that it's cold outside?

Because it's awesome.

-Ocean
Finally some Katie!!!

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Well... things to analyze... but it would take a long time to do so, better than that... Katie!!!!!:love::love::love::love:
Dev Log from 25 Apr:
"The upcoming update is the biggest Update WiAB has had yet, I'd estimate around 2500-2800 renders. But we all know my render estimations are always lowballing it."

Dev Log from 12 Sep:
"Slowly, but surely I'm closing in on the 2000 still renders."

So, in a very, very rough estimate, it's 70-80% completed. Of course, it's unknown how much work will be required for animation, postwork and polishing, all sorts of Steam shit and whatnot..

Render-wise it's already the same size as the CH3 Full.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
I have to say guys I can't wait for these babes to cuck me. I'm going to go to every bar around until I find the most hung guy for their pleasure.
Yeah, it won't be easy, considering that the MC in this game is that most hung guy in the town.

EDIT: Dylan to the rescue. It wouldn't be the first time. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
obligatory "If you don't die of old age before they are completed..." huehuehue
Of course!

I also suspect Ocean will actually go back to a full chapter being around 2300 renders in the main story line, rathe rthan each half chapter is now a full chapter but bigger than the first chapter. Once there are branches for LI routes, 48 chapters is a little too much for a single person to create.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Of course!

I also suspect Ocean will actually go back to a full chapter being around 2300 renders in the main story line, rathe rthan each half chapter is now a full chapter but bigger than the first chapter. Once there are branches for LI routes, 48 chapters is a little too much for a single person to create.
yeah well... good thing he has all those expensive render machines to help speed up development time, right?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
yeah well... good thing he has all those expensive render machines to help speed up development time, right?
I thought he'd put off buying the second workstation until after the tax issues were dealt with, I assume he has the one kick ass machine and the one with the older bits that he probably doesn't like turning on and probably keeps as a back up/experiments computer. No knowledge on my behalf though, just my assumption from the way he talks about his 'pride and joy' machine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It's a picture of what RNasc sees that he looks at an average character in an average AVN. :KEK:
No no nono no...NO! Let's kill this narrative right here. I'm not too picky and not all characters are built the same.

You cannot possibly disagree with the take that Ocean quite often goes overboard with his character models. Jabba and Mila are obvious examples. His style is quite realistic, so when you have these clearly over the top examples, they stand out. Gravity is real. Sagginess is also real. And while I'm a little more forgiving with Mila since I assume she's 18 or 19, it's hard to be as generous with someone of Helen's age. It just feels unnatural.

I'm not picking a fight here. Not dying on this hill. It's not a big deal at all but I will throw some jabs here and there for the fun of it :p

EDIT: Not wanting to spam with another comment I'll just edit this one. Solid devlog. Productivity talk is boring but he brought it right back with some weather and temperatures stuff. Then he added a little tax info which is always welcome. Finally, a brilliant finish with a couple of Katie renders and some Kat teasing. Amazing!

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
No no nono no...NO! Let's kill this narrative right here. I'm not too picky and not all characters are built the same.

You cannot possibly disagree with the take that Ocean quite often goes overboard with his character models. Jabba and Mila are obvious examples. His style is quite realistic, so when you have these clearly over the top examples, they stand out. Gravity is real. Sagginess is also real. And while I'm a little more forgiving with Mila since I assume she's 18 or 19, it's hard to be as generous with someone of Helen's age. It just feels unnatural.

I'm not picking a fight here. Not dying on this hill. It's not a big deal at all but I will throw some jabs here and there for the fun of it :p
...and because you know the jabs will bounce right off Jabba :coffee::whistle:

Sorry, had to say it!

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I'm just joking around. No ill feelings towards anyone that loves Jabba the Mute :ROFLMAO:

I confess that making fun of that character is a bit of a guilty pleasure because I consider her model to be so clownishly overtuned she barely looks like a human being to me. Utterly unnatural. But that's just my opinion.
Clownishly overtuned opinion if you think a hyperrealistic model doesn't look like a human just because "boobs don't sag enough", but you do you.

4.30 star(s) 188 Votes