Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The Game is great I am translating it at the request of some Brazilians, soon I will release the translation in Portuguese Br.
What an eccentric diplomacy of this Monica with Mc.
Monica has to be full of alcohol to throw herself over Mc and accept something from Luxuria.
At the same time that ... wants .... no longer wants we should not .... we can not.
What a stupid woman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.... You can have the maximum points of relationship with her and the maximum of Luxuria does not change anything the cover will never have sex with Mc.
The author of the game unfortunately got lost in this area of Mc with Monica on several issues .... got something without foot and head, is wasting time with this hot milf. :love::love:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi... as always sorry for me bad english.
Damn man really :LOL: i finally play almost all ep 13 update and... who to say? Yes for say something i need to finish the intere update, but man i was so excited to write soon that i had to write it. Also because follow the walk i am almost at the end so surelly i can start to tell almost all.
Let's start form the start :LOL: now i am 100% sure that Lily is surelly me second best preferite girl* in this game.
Katie is beauty but... i prefer much more sweet girls. And Lily is surelly a sweet girl. Debbie is beauty too, but i really do not like so much girls with short hairs, also blonde... i prefer much more red/brawn haired girls. Anyway...
The first one for now is surelly Janna, because i like shy girls to much. also because i like her character more. The nerdy, sweet shy girl i like it. But then after Janna surelly the second one now are Lily. I like also dumb girls XD i hope write well with dumb, the fact that she acts like a dumb girl make the thing so hot! Really i love her character :love:
Kate for now i think is the last one in me taste.
Ranking the girls i think for now is like this:
Jenna
Lily
Debbie
Katie

Then... let's speak about the milfy thing XD
At the start surelly the first one us Monica, i really like her, and the fact that she is the mother of Jenna and Katie make her really hot. Then with the last two update.... all the thing change! Really.
At the start i really hate Elaine (obviously I still don't trust her completely) But the last two update really... She is so damn hot!
And the fact that she was almost MC's stepmother make her much more hot now! Also the fact that in some way i am stealing Elaine from the dead mc's dad make her so damn hot. I really cant wait to cum all over her body and make her all mine now :LOL:
So as i say at the start the thing was like this
Monica
Bella
Jolina
Monica's best friend i do not remember her name now :unsure:
Elaine

But then something change... as i say i do not really like short haired girls/women and Monica best friend change to much. Really i do not find her so beauty now. Then the last two update change all the thing with Elaine so much that... now the thing are like this
Elaine
Monica
Bella
Joline
Monica best friend.

As i say the fact that Elaine was almost mc's stepmother make her really hot! Also her hair! As i say i love red hair women! Really! The plot also, become more and more interessing. That i really wanna see how the thing go.
Then in this update i see something suspicius. Yeah surelly i do not like that Elaine speak bad about Monica. Ok surelly was all mc's dad plan. But then i see something suspicius in Monica. Perhaps Monica is just Jealous about Joline form how she act after.
But... her character change in a bit of blink. I hope write well.
I understand that before MC and Monica was in a point of no return, MC make her go in a really state of extasy.
But she always have some control. Then Janne say the thing about Jolina and... she change completlly?
I do not know, something make me really suspicius. I hope to thing wrong. I really hope that Monica is the good woman i see at the start but really... are we sure that MC's dad is really the bastard one we have see till now?

Who do you all thing about this? And ofc sorry for me bad english i hope i have write well who i wanna say.
Thank you

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Then the last two update change all the thing with Elaine so much that... now the thing are like this
Elaine
Monica
Bella
Joline
Monica best friend.
This happened to me as well but I'd say, Monica and Elaine are both joint 1st in the milf stakes it's amazing how much Elaine has grown on us in these past few updates

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This happened to me as well but I'd say, Monica and Elaine are both joint 1st in the milf stakes it's amazing how much Elaine has grown on us in these past few updates
Right? she is hot! definitely have to get to her.
Elaine has become my No1 milf, even Monica is left behind those titties/ass...and her bitchy character just spice things up :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wait how old is Joline she didn't strike me as a mature or anything? Bella seems a bit young as well.

Reactions: Mytez
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes