Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I need to start cutting off some of me hoes... I really only care for Katie and lily... debbie is ok.
I've said it before the devs are out to screw us of a happy ending, I went only for katie,lily, debbie and had to painfully not romance jenna(she still sends jabs about MC refusing her), only keep Jo as a friend with benefits and refuse everyone else THEN they threw a freaking J&J threesome at me. Now i'm royally fucked

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I think that Elaine might be avoiding Jo because of possible beef between them after that visit or just that she legit did not want a cup on that day as you never ask her again to go get a coffee or a drink over there nor do you bring up Jo with her. I personally would have been persistent as fuck and be like we gone get some coffee you in yes or no, she says yes and I be like I know a place and we are going there and would not name the place and if we arrive any excuse that get's thrown at me I would be like fuck no I got the place for ourselves let's go and if it continues I would go instant suspect and be like what is with you and this place that you are against it. Bam question shit then and there. But that never happens.
She does avoid it twice, which makes it seem like she IS actively avoiding it more than mere coincidence that she didn't feel like going for a coffee.

First one was in the beach house, after the conversation, MC invite her to hang out a bit more, she agrees, then MC mentions about the coffee place she suddenly says she can't go anymore since it's far and her appointment is on the opposite direction, so MC go for a beach walk instead and suddenly she has all the time in the world.

Then of course we have that bit in the car where it's her who initially invites MC for a coffee and insists him to get one since there's a coffee shop nearby. After MC declines but drives past by Jo's MC brings up the coffee bit and for some reason suddenly she doesn't feel like going for a coffee anymore?

It definitely sounds like she IS actively avoiding either Cup of Jo's or Jolina.

It may be because she sent the email but there could also be more to the story than that. After all, If it's about the email, she has zero idea MC has been snooping and investigating about this, so it makes no sense for Elaine to avoid it, take caution, since a normal person wouldn't think someone was looking through cctvs to find out some obscure activity a long time back.

Despite all this, I still believe Elaine is genuine in terms of her intentions and feelings. Because it makes no sense for her to be the "evil" or manipulative one when there already is the gold digger for that.

At this point I'm just too smitten with Elaine that I hope that she's not manipulating MC or else I would be devastated.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She does avoid it twice, which makes it seem like she IS actively avoiding it more than mere coincidence that she didn't feel like going for a coffee.

First one was in the beach house, after the conversation, MC invite her to hang out a bit more, she agrees, then MC mentions about the coffee place she suddenly says she can't go anymore since it's far and her appointment is on the opposite direction, so MC go for a beach walk instead and suddenly she has all the time in the world.

Then of course we have that bit in the car where it's her who initially invites MC for a coffee and insists him to get one since there's a coffee shop nearby. After MC declines but drives past by Jo's MC brings up the coffee bit and for some reason suddenly she doesn't feel like going for a coffee anymore?

It definitely sounds like she IS actively avoiding either Cup of Jo's or Jolina.

It may be because she sent the email but there could also be more to the story than that. After all, If it's about the email, she has zero idea MC has been snooping and investigating about this, so it makes no sense for Elaine to avoid it, take caution, since a normal person wouldn't think someone was looking through cctvs to find out some obscure activity a long time back.

Despite all this, I still believe Elaine is genuine in terms of her intentions and feelings. Because it makes no sense for her to be the "evil" or manipulative one when there already is the gold digger for that.

At this point I'm just too smitten with Elaine that I hope that she's not manipulating MC or else I would be devastated.
Well her exact reason for avoiding the place now will be interesting and likely play a role in future. Also that she used that place to send the email and knew of that possibility might be telling though and connected. :p Just about who and how is very much still the question.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Elaine may know that Berlla and Jolina have some sort of lesbian relationship, and doesn't approve.
Discovered after she sent the email.
Or possibly as the cctv footage is faked.

That would be a reason not to go to the coffee shop.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Also that she used that place to send the email
Did she though? All we see is a CCTV clip that just shows her entering the coffee shop. It is cut in a way that we cant see if someone we know went in before, or after her. Bella could be sitting inside the coffee shop as Elaine enters it, and Bella + Jolina couldve staged her up for the e-mails they sent earlier that day.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did she though? All we see is a CCTV clip that just shows her entering the coffee shop. It is cut in a way that we cant see if someone we know went in before, or after her. Bella could be sitting inside the coffee shop as Elaine enters it, and Bella + Jolina couldve staged her up for the e-mails they sent earlier that day.
Well at least it would still mean she knew about the place and had been there before. :)

Yeah it is not impossible your reading is true, then again if it had been the golddiger that had sent the mail trying to frame Elaine, while knowing the conditions of the testament already when she sent the mail. One might have expected her to not have sent that mail to his whole contact list if it was the golddigger, unless she had a good reason to suspect/know that the rest would not offer to MC to stay with them.

Now Elaine, either cause she did not really want him on the street but just away or because she thought if he had somewhere to go MC would be less inclined to fight her over his eviction and stay around despite what she wanted or anything inbetween, had every reason to give him as many options to crash somewhere else as she could find.

Benares

May 12, 2017
acewinz Is it possible to implement a naming for the saves? having several pages of it, i find it difficult to remeber what i did on a particular save.

i'm a total noob on the coding department, dunno if it's easy to do or not, feel free to ignore my request :p

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly, I think the Elaine thing is a red herring. I don't think the dev team is going to reveal who sent the email just yet. I'm guessing we won't know for another few updates.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
acewinz Is it possible to implement a naming for the saves? having several pages of it, i find it difficult to remeber what i did on a particular save.

i'm a total noob on the coding department, dunno if it's easy to do or not, feel free to ignore my request :p
I've seen this done with other Renpy games. I think the big issue is that it might be incompatible with any existing saves. I could be wrong about that, however.

I will say that I'd personally much rather not have to restart again even with the quickstart menu.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

I've seen this done with other Renpy games. I think the big issue is that it might be incompatible with any existing saves. I could be wrong about that, however.

I will say that I'd personally much rather not have to restart again even with the quickstart menu.
There is naming for saves already. Look on the menu to the left when saving. You just have to preset the name before you make one (and remember to clear/change it unless you want it to stay the same).

So many people miss the functionality we add! Are you all distracted by something? :D

• Haha
Reactions: ename144 and DA22

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I went through Ch. 20 and it was a cacophony of grey screens for me. Right during the good scenes as well.

Great now I don't trust Bella or Jolina. All this talk has got me thinking those two are working together to screw me over. :cry:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well if this update codified anything, it’s that my MC is the most fucked man in america...And I don’t mean the good kind of fucked

I’m just crossing off the list of people I have to break up with at this point before things go irreversibly wrong. Monica? Debbie? Check. Elaine? Check. Now to cross off Jenna and Jo...though that’s gonna be really hard after...
I don't think we will have to break up with Jenna. I think she is the one girl who will stick with us no matter how many other relationships the MC has. She really loves the MC for what he has done for her and she is a voyeur as well.

Way back if you told Katie that you were with Jenna, Katie breaks up with you but Jenna doesn't. Then she also got off on watching the MC have sex with Jolina through her laptop.

Honestly though if it came to it I would break up with every other girl in the game to keep Jenna she is just to sweet to let go of.

Also I don't trust Jolina. I think she might try to steal Jenna from us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrFriendly

Benares

May 12, 2017
There is naming for saves already. Look on the menu to the left when saving. You just have to preset the name before you make one (and remember to clear/change it unless you want it to stay the same).

So many people miss the functionality we add! Are you all distracted by something? :D
distracted? noooo, there's nothing able to distractits me.

now i'm gonna bury myself for the silly request

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think we will have to break up with Jenna. I think she is the one girl who will stick with us no matter how many other relationships the MC has. She really loves the MC for what he has done for her and she is a voyeur as well.

Way back if you told Katie that you were with Jenna, Katie breaks up with you but Jenna doesn't. Then she also got off on watching the MC have sex with Jolina through her laptop.

Honestly though if it came to it I would break up with every other girl in the game to keep Jenna she is just to sweet to let go of.

Also I don't trust Jolina. I think she might try to steal Jenna from us.
Well you can have her... Honestly Jenna and Bella are the two characters that I find completely unappealing. Everyone else I can see the attraction (even Natasha!) but I just am not a fan of "fake tan girl" and "needy woman".

I don't know that she is going to see going behind her back in the same light as her voyeurism. Especially if the MC is fucking her mother too. We'll have to see how it shakes out. Personally want to see the man-whore route blow up in the player's face leaving him alone except for Wanda, Natasha, or Mabel. It would make it easier to not have contact with Monica and the girls if they hate him :ROFLMAO:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I went through Ch. 20 and it was a cacophony of grey screens for me. Right during the good scenes as well.
Not sure what link/version you used, but I can only say our patreon version hasn't had those issues reported.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I wonder what Elaine's trying to say here though? You were supposed to get a blowjob scene after the car ride but if MC tell her about Bella she panicks and immediately asks to go home instead.

Screenshot_20210421-160408.png
Screenshot_20210421-160419.png

Despite it's suspicious nature, I feel like its nothing but a misdirection from the writers. "Now you'll never give me.." makes us think she's about to say "your inheritance" but that will be too blatant.

If she's truly trying to steal MC out of his inheritance she wouldn't request to drive him to her lawyers lol.

And I feel like everything Bella says about Elaine is not true so far, like the thing with Elaine finding the Gold Digger and being a religious nut. We only hear this story from Bella, when you asks Elaine she says she never even found anything about the GD.

At this point I trust Elaine more than Bella.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I wonder what Elaine's trying to say here though? You were supposed to get a blowjob scene after the car ride but if MC tell her about Bella she panicks and immediately asks to go home instead.

View attachment 1155100
View attachment 1155101

Despite it's suspicious nature, I feel like its nothing but a misdirection from the writers. "Now you'll never give me.." makes us think she's about to say "your inheritance" but that will be too blatant.

If she's truly trying to steal MC out of his inheritance she wouldn't request to drive him to her lawyers lol.

And I feel like everything Bella says about Elaine is not true so far, like the thing with Elaine finding the Gold Digger and being a religious nut. We only hear this story from Bella, when you asks Elaine she says she never even found anything about the GD.

At this point I trust Elaine more than Bella.
I trust OJ Simpson more than Bella.....

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes