CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, just finished Chapter 20.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, even with how long these chapters are, still enjoying it. Just have to break up the chapters 1 game day at a time. Thank you for this.
We never said there'll only be one. We just said we don't see a realistic harem end (Harem meaning ALL women staying with MC knowing and happy to share him with ALL other women)

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Lumping Elaine with a 'Gold digger' tag is a bit unfair.

She was a long term girlfriend / partner which in a lot of countries would give her legal protection and some claim on the father's estate, even if the will dictated otherwise..

As I recall she realised that 'father' was comfortably well off and provided her with a certain lifestyle, but she was as surprised as the MC when the true value of father's wealth was revealed.

Her change in attitude to the MC under instruction from father is also not unrealistic - several conversations give evidence of the controlling nature of her relationship with the 'dad' - behaviour, dress code etc. - so she would be easily bullied into treating the MC more harshly if the father told her to, probably accompanied by arguments about how it would toughen him up.

I must admit though that I am a bit perplexed about what her conditions are that would make the MC hate her. At time of the dad's death, she and the MC were already 'estranged'.
The MC thought she was a cruel bitch, and if her conditions were to stay away from the MC, would that make a lot of difference?

I suppose Dad suspected she would try to revert to her mothering and caring ways, and so wrote the will to prevent that.
It seems that the motivations in all the conditions we know about are to keep the MC away from any females that might care about him.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Either you two are blind by hate for Elaine that you 2 refuse to see all the hints in the game pointing out Elaine her sincerity or you both ignored it dead on when it was presented... multiple times.

Fortune Teller : Mother figure, kept apart by reasons of another, trying to make amends, has secret but cannot tell the MC. All that line is NOT about Monica it is about Elaine.

Bella+MC both have talked about Elaine her past character and how she was to the MC as a mother figure until his dad intervened on that and forced her to be cold towards him. She was in love with him or blinded by love by that man how or what no one knows. It has been also mentioned she is now acting more like she was before and trying to make amends. She made promises yes and promises only are worth something if they are kept, actions speak louder then words true. She is willing to go against everything to make sure the MC is set all she wants is the house.

The reason Elaine cannot mention or speak about all her condition is because she is barred from doing so. The Lawyer made it clear that some of the will holders have a clause in them that if they so much as talk about their conditions to other people or to other will holders their part becomes null and void. So she is not taking that risk. Even MC is not taking that risk.

The Fortune Teller and Lawyer have been key in absolving Elaine on so many levels that only blind hate for the character or genuine denial for those facts bars one from seeing that.
That is the thing, they do not absolve her, even if they may put her in a better light possibly. Yes talking about the will condition is a risk if that clause is there. The fact the third party had a preview and knows though might make any judge very lenient to you. If a judge would fully uphold a will with that kind of conditions anyway. Besides the idea of trust is that you share it only between the two of you and not go tell everyone. :p Sure if you tell you will lose the inheritance, but why would you tell anyone knowing that? It would be an obvious secret between the two of them.

About the fortune teller, yes that is probably Elaine and might foreshadow what might happen if you are on a better path with her. I am not so sure it is the only path with her. Also it assumes that what fortune teller tells is not cryptic and will be true on all paths you take as MC,

From MC's side he has little reason to trust her besides her words and fully believing her behavior has changed when comes to him. Is it impossible, no. Especially since MC is even as you play him as a caring manwhore a less assholic version of his death dad and has all or most of the characteristics she liked about his dad, without some of the downsides. That is why I suspect that Elaine may have one of the biggest swings in outcome based on how you treat her as MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she was a bitch to him
No she wasn't.

She ignored him because the man she was in love with told her to but she wasn;t a bitch to him. She never abused him or did anything cruel she just stayed out of his way.

It has been said in the game multiple times how they got on really well at the start and she was like a mother to him until his dad decided otherwise.

She had no say because she wasn't his mother so she just avoided him.

they do not absolve her,
Absolve her of what?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No she wasn't.

She ignored him because the man she was in love with told her to but she wasn;t a bitch to him. She never abused him or did anything cruel she just stayed out of his way.

It has been said in the game multiple times how they got on really well at the start and she was like a mother to him until his dad decided otherwise.

Absolve her of what?
What you say would be true if ignoring is not a form of emotional abuse as well especially to a child and if we did not have the situation of her throwing him out as soon as his dad died. So no, even though I will accept and even agree with your point Elaine is not a total monster likely.

That she was blameless and acted as MC's friend or a good stepmother all those years I will not agree with either, even if she may have had her reasons especially cause of the dad, she still made the choice to comply. If she is genuine in her conversion that is something she agrees with as well in game, that she was not blameless in her actions and had some need to apologize for that to MC.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
No she wasn't.

Absolve her of what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cavanhaquis

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No she wasn't.

Absolve her of what?
I have a fairly 'guarantor' position for Elaine.

But the fact that she feels the need to apologise often to MC is a clear and indisputable sign that she has something to apologise for.

the fact that she behaved in a certain way because she was pushed and manipulated by the person she loved gives her justification, not absolution.

For love, one does shit, sometimes quite serious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What you say would be true if ignoring is not a form of emotional abuse as well especially to a child and if we did not have the situation of her throwing him out as soon as his dad died. So no, even though I will accept and even agree with your point Elaine is not a total monster likely.

That she was blameless and acted as MC's friend or a good stepmother all those years I will not agree with either, even if she may have had her reasons especially cause of the dad, she still made the choice to comply. If she is genuine in her conversion that is something she agrees with as well in game, that she was not blameless in her actions and had some need to apologize for that to MC.
He wasn't a child, he was a teenager. By the time his dad had stepped in to stop everything he was old enough to understand why and what was going on.

Also she did fight it, she fought it for years but didn't get anywhere.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Like the person above me said out of a greater dislike for Elaine as I have, promises are just empty words until you deliver on them and I also said fact she keeps will conditions secret is also needed plot armor since devs are not prepared to reveal them to us players yet. :p

The ambiguity is there on purpose, Yes the conversion of Elaine might be genuine and she might indeed intend the best for him overall. Where her choices and loyalty might also be somewhat different in the end if MC is in a relation with her alone or not. (Remember Cheeky said that there would be one or two females that would be cheating MC on every route, that might also imply that some of the other females might do same and betray MC (maybe due to his own cheating) on the other paths depending on your relation with them.

That means that even sweet Jenna, Katie, Monica, probably especially Zarah if break some hearts she already warned you about and maybe even more might have your worst interest in mind depending on our choices. I suspect Elaine is one of the characters for whom that will play out pretty strongly and your choices as MC might make a big difference in the outcome of her actions.
even revealing the conditions of the will would be just talk of no value... either you trust it or you don't

It's a choice you make in the game as in life.

in my opinion you have misunderstood the words of the developers... no girl will betray Mc in a sexual sense, some have their own goals that go beyond MC (Elaine is obvious, then there is the third heiress and it is not excluded that other girls have their own motivations, Jolina could have some regardless if she is the gold digger or not)

a different matter is how they will behave in case Mc betrays them in a blatant way and with whom he will do it, in that case plates and knives could fly

Reactions: DA22

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
He wasn't a child, he was a teenager. By the time his dad had stepped in to stop everything he was old enough to understand why and what was going on.

For some people there is no point in explaining even if it is written in black and white, if there is something to take away what justifies their hate they refuse to accept it as it will take away their reason to hate and there for gloss over the truth.

Plenty of wording and plenty of explanation and plenty of context has been provided yet refused to be seen. They already judged that person and accepting that there is evidence proving their judgement incorrect and that means going against their "truth"

They only see what they want to see and read what they want to read, it is like you can provide em with 10 reasons with evidence why someone is innocent and have 1 reason why they might be guilty, and they will choose that one reason of guilt even though compared to the 10 reasons they ARE innocent, it pretty much becomes non existant.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

MC is still a teenager and she fought it for years? His recollection is that he has been ignored by her for years after she was first trying to be kind to him. 12 is also still a child, even if not the same as 6 yo and her later ignoring him after first being friendly hurt likely even more for an mc that did not lose his mom long before that.

She accepted the conditions of the father for her reasons instead of walking away unless she got her way. Also she still threw him out at the first opportunity when Dad was gone. Now to me those are neither the actions of a friend to MC or a good stepmother (at the very best an indifferent one) or stepfather for that matter if she had been male and the dad a mom, not by a long shot even if cause of the dad there are extenuating circumstances.

Now I have no problems if she had a conversion after reading will and reevaluated her earlier behavior and even less with fact if she is genuine she does feel some remorse and guilt rightfully over her actions and that her earliest actions when she was friendly to MC make it possible for them to reconnect. That do not make her earlier actions right or any better, just may give hope for the future.

Reactions: Cavanhaquis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC is still a teenager and she fought it for years? His recollection is that he has been ignored by her for years after she was first trying to be kind to him. 12 is also still a child,
She didn't start ignoring him at 12.

IT was said this update they had family meals for a long time until his dad decided it was a waste.

His recollection is him lashing out, the game, Elaine, the dads will and Bella all state she fought him for years on how things were with his son with the dad mocking her in his will for wanting to mother him.

I'm not asking people to like Elaine but all of you "hating" on her are blaming her for stuff that never happened.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Crazy psycho bitches, gold diggers, old horny dog women, selfish ho's, emotionally damaged and scarred. Nice cast of characters. Its a little too close to reality almost. I kept looking for the scene where I could just gag that Katie, tie her up in her closet and leave her there, LOL.

I got so aggravated that I deleted the thing but I will pick it back up, reset my strategy and make some more runs at it. It is out of my character to just give the meat to everything that spreads its legs but sometimes that is required to find out who all is who in the end. I hope there are at least a few story lines in this one that end up with people having some redeeming qualities.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I wonder if there is any safe sidefuck in the game. I mean, this game is very long and very forked, which is just great. But on the other side it makes playing it multiple times a big deal. And it gets you to a problem: If you want to play a very monogamous game, to aim for a good end, it might be boring to deal for so long with so many ladies and bang none. If you enjoy a bit of freedom, on the other end, it could be frustrating to get a bad ending. I'm not speaking of obviously incompatible relationships, like, getting serious with Monica and one of the sisters. But for istance, having occasional sex with the carnival girl or with Wanda, would it impact on the choosen route? It would be cool to know before embarking on a new run of the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Crazy psycho bitches, gold diggers, old horny dog women, selfish ho's, emotionally damaged and scarred. Nice cast of characters. Its a little too close to reality almost. I kept looking for the scene where I could just gag that Katie, tie her up in her closet and leave her there, LOL.
Look, you are asking a lot there, there is no way that will ever happen.

I will never believe you know women irl :p

I wonder if there is any safe sidefuck in the game. I mean, this game is very long and very forked, which is just great. But on the other side it makes playing it multiple times a big deal. And it gets you to a problem: If you want to play a very monogamous game, to aim for a good end, it might be boring to deal for so long with so many ladies and bang none. If you enjoy a bit of freedom, on the other end, it could be frustrating to get a bad ending. I'm not speaking of obviously incompatible relationships, like, getting serious with Monica and one of the sisters. But for istance, having occasional sex with the carnival girl or with Wanda, would it impact on the choosen route? It would be cool to know before embarking on a new run of the game.
Carnival girl, Mabel I think, and Natasha are the only side fucks.

Wanda has a route.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She didn't start ignoring him at 12.

IT was said this update they had family meals for a long time until his dad decided it was a waste.

His recollection is him lashing out, the game, Elaine, the dads will and Bella all state she fought him for years on how things were with his son with the dad mocking her in his will for wanting to mother him.

I'm not asking people to like Elaine but all of you "hating" on her are blaming her for stuff that never happened.
Where is the hate? I do not think she is perfect and certainly do not think she acted perfectly in past. The ignoring was also something that had been going on for years, nor do I think she is a monster per se.

Considering fact MC does remind her of his dad in many ways I would not even be surprised if she would manage to get the whole inheritance (either in a less nice way or cause the others fail) she will be happy enough to share with MC at least a bit if genuine. (Now might I be surprised if Elaine would like the inheritance and a love relation with MC where she would have the financial upper hand so he could not treat he like his dad did (would not be so weird after her years with dad and then also finding out he cheated on her) or that she would support whatever he would want to do with his life if they end up in a more M/S relation as in a lovers relation. No.)

I also suggested in a post that was removed for whatever reason that reason why Elaine might be asking for the house is that she found out that if she had the will fought and annulled, the most likely outcome will be that MC will be the sole heir to dad's fortune (unlss there were contracts between Dad and Elaine and she can proof that that would give her rights to part inheritance) and that question means she might even be seriously contemplating doing that for him. Does that sound like I think she is for sure his enemy or a monster? :p

Also a suspicion I have that Elaine may well have an idea who Dizzy is when she found out at will she was cheated on by the dad(the woman that cucked her and is a danger to both her inheritance and of MC if she does care for him), since she knew dad's life better as MC. Now her talking about that to MC might be hard since it might well be that she fears that MC may think she would try to paint a rival for his affection in a bad light. On the other hand she might well have some not so nice feelings for Dizzy and if she would believe MC would take care of her somewhat, what would she be willing to give up for revenge?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellkinglucifer
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes