Benares

May 12, 2017
There's one thing i don't understand, apart from the bitchy mail/call about MC stuff in EP 4 and the sudden change of heart in EP 12, and it's the "don't worry if you can get the inheritance i will be sure you'll get share".

We know that part of the conditions for Elaine to get the inheritance is to cut ties with MC and she says she will provide for the MC it their relationship is good, which is the exact opposit of cutting ties.

i'll fake a terminal illnes to move Ace and get a hold on the script :LOL:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
no, that would be sad since I really like Elaine....
Good because that avatar is untouchable
I hate elaine because of her treatment of MC in the past and since the discussion has evolved to what she has been doing recently i just took a step back. It's obvious that her recent behaviour has been written by cheeky to play both sides. If you think of her a conniving bitch it makes sense and if you think she is a guilt ridden mother figure it also makes sense.

Reactions: MrFriendly

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's one thing i don't understand, apart from the bitchy mail/call about MC stuff in EP 4 and the sudden change of heart in EP 12, and it's the "don't worry if you can get the inheritance i will be sure you'll get share".

We know that part of the conditions for Elaine to get the inheritance is to cut ties with MC and she says she will provide for the MC it their relationship is good, which is the exact opposit of cutting ties.

i'll fake a terminal illnes to move Ace and get a hold on the script :LOL:
How do we know for sure that that is Elaine's condition? She hinted that if she did her part that MC would likely hate her and it would break them apart. We do not know if she spoke the truth or that her task directly pertains to MC or someone he cares about or what her talks with lawyers about the will ended up with. Due to my background I have an idea, but I never studied US inheritance law as such, so there might be some slight deviations to her position if she fought the will successfully (and depending on which ground and whether that would lead to an annulment or amendment of the will) as there are differences between many countries and in US even between states.

Remember though, even if we do believe Elaine had a change of heart after reading the will condition, that does not mean that she is fully open to MC or always tells him the truth and the whole truth. :) Now she may well have her reasons for that after her past with dad, she likely was hurt by finding out about the cheating, also has her own goals that may include a relation with MC (friendly, motherly or more) and they are still in a phase of reconnecting after their past so it is not so weird the full trust is not there yet from either side.

Even if she has the best intentions at heart for MC, which you are free to assume though is no guarantee, she is trying to deal with it in her way. Now that does not make her either good or bad per se, but it keeps the ambiguity alive around her. That is me even assuming that Elaine might not have some further motives and more complicated drivers like wanting revenge and such on Dizzy and maybe even Dad.

Last edited:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know if this has been discussed, but couldn't the MC and Jenny have found out who sent the mystery email (the contents of which I've completely forgotten) if they were just honest and upfront with Jolina? I don't recall if something had to be done before she gave the info up (aside from the dogboy stuff) and even that could've just been handled sooner. Or was this already discussed (in the game) and dismissed?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Except for the problem that Jolina in the coffee shop when talking about Dogboy and the MC says to her: "Ex-boyfriend?" . Jolina spouts: God no I don't do men, well uh I mean I don't do boyfriends. I think that she doesn't do men and the deception is that she is only doing things with the MC because she wants Bella to get the money from the will.

Jolina knows everything that is going on and is part of the plan but Bella is the one doing all the planning. Of course Jolina does have one plan she is helping Bella get the money and because those two are together Bella will help Jolina out of her financial situation. Those two are a couple and after Bella gets the money they will both be living the high life.

The only reason Jolina is coming on to the MC is because that is part of Bella's plan to seduce the MC. And she wants to have sex with Jenna because she is a lesbian and likes women and Jenna is beautiful. Jolina could even turn Jenna against the MC. Wouldn't be the first time a girl turned a straight girl into a lesbian.
Like I said everything has already pointed out that she is indeed interested in women, she does not outright say she is a lesbian or bi she dodges this constantly. And like I pointed out on other parts multiple times she does seem interested in Jenna.

However I have to disagree with all the other things about her wanting or working with Bella and is actively knowingly and vindictively with the full intent and purpose of screwing the MC over royally for Bella and trying to get a bit on the side for herself too. Plenty of reasons for that. I am not saying she could NOT be working with Bella but from everything given and proven so far it is more she is her own person than that she is working together with someone.

Fortune telling made it clear she is warming up to you but still closer to the sister. She has a failing business and her mental break down and what not of it all shows and makes it clear that that business means a lot to her, so if the plans were indeed about screwing the MC over her situation would make her act irrational because she knows there is a honey pot to be had and would do whatever is needed to either speed things up or take up the offer from the MC to slow down the business downfall and would NOT submit herself to humiliation of having to use her body for tips and some money just to be able to get by.

It has never been confirmed she is IN a relationship with Bella and also for as you say Jolina is seducing the MC and going hard on him all for Bella sake would mean breaking her character, Jolina has pride and a standard and one of those is she refuses to be in debt to others or have someone be able to hold something above her. Also if Bella was to get the inheritance it is not those two that will be living the high life it is Bella that will be living the high life, the money and everything that would be inherited is and would be in Bella's name, not in Bella's AND Jolina's name. Again for what you are saying ( not suggesting but saying ) means that it is set in stone.

So please point out to me where it is confirmed that Bella and Jolina ARE in a relationship, Also point out for me where it is confirmed that Jolina is the type that would easily agree to whore out her own body or where you have got the evidence of this to help out Bella get her inheritance, which is btw guaranteed to be something the third will owner WILL receive but where does it state that the third person is someone who keeps her promises ? So Jolina basically would be not only breaking character but also be whoring herself out on a gamble on the POSSIBLE chance of maybe receiving something.

Also Jolina just recently got to know the MC so that would mean that the planning must been set perfect and for ages for them to make sure that the MC ends up arriving AT cup of Jo's, the first thing that happens there is that Jo goes ballistic on MC for hitting on her which confirms she does not even know who the MC was. Jo is again a merel a victim of circumstance. She is being used rather than she is being partner in crime in the situation. Just like Elaine is dead set on the house, Jo is dead set on not being dependent on ANYONE. We don't know if they are in a relationship, We only know that they know one another, there is no proof pointing that those two are more than just friends who might have experimented. Nothing more nothing less.

If so please point me out exactly where there is blatant proof of this. Because right now all I see is a whole lot of assumptions based on almost absolutely nothing so if I am missing out on something I would like you to point me towards it so I can come up to my own conclusions.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Benares

May 12, 2017
How do we know for sure that that is Elaine's condition? She hinted that if she did her part that MC would likely hate her and it would break them apart. We do not know if she spoke the truth or that her task directly pertains to MC or someone he cares about or what her talks with lawyers about the will ended up with. Due to my background I have an idea, but I never studied US inheritance law as such, so there might be some slight deviations to her position if she fought the will successfully (and depending on which ground and whether that would lead to an annulment or amendment of the will) as there are differences between many countries and in US even between states.

Remember though, even if we do believe Elaine had a change of heart after reading the will condition, that does not mean that she is fully open to MC or always tells him the truth and the whole truth. :) Now she may well have her reasons for that after her past with dad, she likely was hurt by finding out about the cheating, also has her own goals that may include a relation with MC (friendly, motherly or more) and they are still in a phase of reconnecting after their past so it is not so weird the full trust is not there yet from either side.

Even if she has the best intentions at heart for MC, which you are free to assume though is no guarantee, she is trying to deal with it in her way. Now that does not make her either good or bad per se, but it keeps the ambiguity alive around her. That is me even assuming that Elaine might not have some further motives and more complicated drivers like wanting revenge and such on Dizzy and maybe even Dad.
She directly said it "So you're father will conditions were that i kick you out of the house and sever all ties with you. And i mean all ties. No contact at all. To see if you could make it on your own " (beach house, EP 14).

We don't know if she's telling the truth, i agree. but we can doubt every information from almost every character.

If she's telling a lie, what's the point in telling the MC some will condition she doesn't want to abide? unless her real condition are something like "you have to get laid with my son, it's always been a fantasy of mine"

But if it's true, there's no doubt that if her condition are fullfilled, MC will hate her and that will break them apart.

Reactions: DA22

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is there a path where MC is in relationship with Debbie and Lily but without Katie?
there should be
should be the ROUTE

and instead... you don't know for sure... after the threesome on 19, Debbie seems well disposed, but Lily won't accept sharing, to carry them both on you're forced to lie to Lily (bastards!!!!) and hope that in the future the developers will do their duty so that no one has to get hurt

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She directly said it "So you're father will conditions were that i kick you out of the house and sever all ties with you. And i mean all ties. No contact at all. To see if you could make it on your own " (beach house, EP 14).

We don't know if she's telling the truth, i agree. but we can doubt every information from almost every character.

If she's telling a lie, what's the point in telling the MC some will condition she doesn't want to abide? unless her real condition are something like "you have to get laid with my son, it's always been a fantasy of mine"

But if it's true, there's no doubt that if her condition are fullfilled, MC will hate her and that will break them apart.
it is evident that Elaine's conditions are not strictly those, either she is lying or they are the probable consequences of what she has to do.

Otherwise there would be no sense neither the promises she makes to MC (and it could be simply so) but above all there would be no sense the request she makes to him after the sushi

how can she kick MC out of a house (for the second time) that is not hers and that MC should be the one to grant him?

"ok, Elaine, here are the house keys".
"thank you, now get out!!!"

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

That is the point and seems I had forgotten or overlooked that line or maybe made a choice where it did not come up. :) The way this game is setup means that we cannot fully believe what anyone says or determine who is trustworthy until we know who is Dizzy for sure and the other woman that will lie to you on each path. Finding out the exact will conditions may help with that. Where with some girls I suspect whether they lie to you or not and the amount they do and come clear about it in the end or just will try to fulfill their own goals with little regard to want, needs or emotions of MC will depend on your relation with them.

That goes for Elaine, but also Zarah, Monica, whoever else you want to mention up to Natasha who suddenly appears again (might be red herring, just some sex, another option for manwhore to hang himself or important :p) and even Jenna and Katie.

Those last two being the only ones I have excluded with quite an amount of certainty of being Dizzy due to their lack of sexual experience for having been in a relation with an older man for years. Still they could be the second woman mentioned by Cheeky or not being fully open and truthful to MC for their reasons, though both for sure care about him I think so I would be majorly surprised if they were the second woman you cannot trust on whatever path you play, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes