WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Anyone got episode 19?
These aren't individual episode downloads. If you downloaded the latest update you have episodes 1-20. You can use the start at any episode feature on the main menu to start at 19 other than that don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
"The house is going to Elaine. For the the short-term anyway. She may not get to keep it, depending on wheter she meets my conditions [...] i'm hoping she let you stay on after i died" (father recording, EP 9)
Isnt that a contradiction? I thought she said her conditions was to sever all contact with MC?

Why would Donald "hope she lets you stay" when he wants the opposite to happen?

Something doesn't add up. Elaine might not be fully transparent with her conditions

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
These aren't individual episode downloads. If you downloaded the latest update you have episodes 1-20. You can use the start at any episode feature on the main menu to start at 19 other than that don't know what to tell you.
wanna use the incest mod. damn it.

Benares

May 12, 2017
Isnt that a contradiction? I thought she said her conditions was to sever all contact with MC?

Why would Donald "hope she lets you stay" when he wants the opposite to happen?

Something doesn't add up. Elaine might not be fully transparent with her conditions
True! Donald said that in EP 9 and Elaine said she is supposed to cut ties with MC on EP 12.
Tomorrow i'll do a run to check (nice excuse, right?)
There's someone that knows the answer, but he won't tell.
We'll have to wait for the next upated(es)

Dec 29, 2018
IT was said this update they had family meals for a long time until his dad decided it was a waste.
It was said that they ate together a long time ago, not that they ate together for a long time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It has been said in the game multiple times how they got on really well at the start and she was like a mother to him until his dad decided otherwise.
Elaine: I think it would have been nice to be close and spend time together as a family.

MC: But you were never my family. And we were never close.

Elaine: I know. You're right.

She's back to how she was before Donald put his foot down. This is how Elaine usually is.
Elaine: I feel that you never really knew me either. The real me. I bet you cannot ever remember seeing me act like that? Laughing and joking. And being light-hearted and relaxed and... You've never seen me like that before? Did you?

MC: No.

You keep painting as some cold heartless bitch except she never was.
MC: Honestly? I always thought you were a cold-hearted bitch.

Elaine: I understand. To you, I guess that's exactly what I was.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Elaine I assumed after that discussion that he was planning on leaving the house to me and inheritance to you ( from Ep 20)
MC You're going to ask me for the house?
Four possible answer: Promise Elaine the house
promise Elaine the house( Lie)
Not sure.... Elaine say goodnight to Mc (dismissal)
I won't do that Elaine... Elaine say goodnight to Mc (dismissal)
1- Elaine already knows the terms of the will.
2- Elaine doesn't know the conditions of the will.
3- Elaine wants to understand what seductive power she has over MC.
Bella asked MC in case Elaine kicked her out if she could stay at the beach house.
Jolina at first is content for MC to help her in her business but when Mc and Jenna are at her place she doesn't accept any help.
One would like to think that all three make a terrible trio.
Intuition or supposition? BOH ?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was said that they ate together a long time ago, not that they ate together for a long time.

Elaine: I think it would have been nice to be close and spend time together as a family.

Elaine: I feel that you never really knew me either. The real me. I bet you cannot ever remember seeing me act like that? Laughing and joking. And being light-hearted and relaxed and... You've never seen me like that before? Did you?

That's the problem you and a few others have, you take everything the MC has said to be gospel and ignored everything else the game has told you.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
IT was said this update they had family meals for a long time until his dad decided it was a waste.

It has been said in the game multiple times how they got on really well at the start and she was like a mother to him until his dad decided otherwise.

She's back to how she was before Donald put his foot down. This is how Elaine usually is.

You keep painting as some cold heartless bitch except she never was.

That's the problem you and a few others have, you take everything the MC has said to be gospel and ignored everything else the game has told you.
But Elaine does not deny the MC's accusations, she simply accepts what he says. If she is innocent why does she not defend herself?

It seems to me that Elaine really regret how she behaved in the past, but this also means that she really did bad in the past. Even Bella recognizes Elaine should try hard to make up for it. That's what Bella says on MC's first visit to Elaine's house

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But Elaine does not deny the MC's accusations, she simply accepts what he says. If she is innocent why does she not defend herself?

It seems to me that Elaine really regret how she behaved in the past, but this also means that she really did bad in the past. Even Bella recognizes Elaine should try hard to make up for it.
Elaine doesn;t deny that she acted like she did towards the Mc nor does the game deny it nor any other character.

However the game and a few other characters do say it was out of character for her and how she acted before Donald put his foot down.

The Mc only remembers the biggest part of his time there because he makes no mention of the meal times they shared until this update and he says he thought she was a bitch not that she acted like a bitch. She only ever avoided him, she never once abused him.

Not to mention the MC was already angry at her and his dad for going behind his mothers back then taking him away from Monica when his mother died.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Elaine doesn;t deny that she acted like she did towards the Mc nor does the game deny it nor any other character.

However the game and a few other characters do say it was out of character for her and how she acted before Donald put his foot down.
Whether or not it is out of character for her to do what she did does not lessen the impact of what she did.

The Mc only remembers the biggest part of his time there because he makes no mention of the meal times they shared until this update and he says he thought she was a bitch not that she acted like a bitch. She only ever avoided him, she never once abused him.
Still, when the MC says she was a cold-hearted bitch, Elaine says she understands that for him that was exactly what she was.

Not to mention the MC was already angry at her and his dad for going behind his mothers back then taking him away from Monica when his mother died.
Going behind his mother back!? Yeah.. A bitchy attitude for sure.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Elaine was only torturing the child so she could get her adrenochrome fix and go back to worshiping satan. She's not a bad person she just has an addiction. :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Just fucking around I love watching the love-hate fight over Elaine. I'm in between in the end I don't think she will be the villian of this story.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Elaine was only torturing the child so she could get her adrenochrome fix and go back to worshiping satan. She's not a bad person she just has an addiction. :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Just fucking around I love watching the love-hate fight over Elaine. I'm in between in the end I don't think she will be the villian of this story.
I believe Elaine regrets neglecting the MC, but she did neglect him, that's a fact!

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I believe Elaine regrets neglecting the MC, but she did neglect him, that's a fact!
I wasn't arguing any of that. Yes she ignored the MC when he was a young teen up until his father died and that's wrong. I wouldn't go as far as to call it neglect he was looked after and had everything he needed. She just didn't give him any love or attention.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whether or not it is out of character for her to do what she did does not lessen the impact of what she did.
Right, I never said it didn't.

Still, when the MC says she was a cold-hearted bitch, Elaine says she understands that for him that was exactly what she was.
He says he thought she was a cold hearted bitch because she avoided him, not that she was a cold hearted bitch but again, nobody has said otherwise.

Going behind his mother back!? Yeah.. A bitchy attitude for sure.
Not quite sure what his dad cheating on his mother had to do with Elaine's attitude....

Getting bored of arguing in circles so i'm only saying one more time....

All she is guilty of is ignoring him. That is it, that's all she did to him, she was never bitchy she was never cruel. He never looked at her like a mother so wasn't expecting it and he already had his opinion of her. She tried but was told to stop so she avoided him to stop making things worse.

You can argue that she's Satan except she wasn't and never was.

The dad mocked Elaine in the MC's will letter about her wanting to mother him and how he shut that shit down.

I didn't even point out how immature the MC sounded with all his "this woman that is shagging my dad won't be my friend ... I hate her"....

In the words of the great Justin Timberlake .... Cry me a River.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy and EJW
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes