Benares

May 12, 2017
it is evident that Elaine's conditions are not strictly those, either she is lying or they are the probable consequences of what she has to do.

Otherwise there would be no sense neither the promises she makes to MC (and it could be simply so) but above all there would be no sense the request she makes to him after the sushi

how can she kick MC out of a house (for the second time) that is not hers and that MC should be the one to grant him?

"ok, Elaine, here are the house keys".
"thank you, now get out!!!"
Those tits... i mean Elaine can't lie!

jokes aside, it' very possible that that was a lie: how can she provide for the MC if he doesn't get the inheritance, knowing that she isn't getting the inheritance as well?

Unless she found a loophole with the other lawyer or, as i said before, her real conditions are "fuck my son" and saying "fuck the conditions and the money, i want to be close to you" was all a ploy to fullfill the conditions

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Those tits... i mean Elaine can't lie!

jokes aside, it' very possible that that was a lie: how can she provide for the MC if he doesn't get the inheritance, knowing that she isn't getting the inheritance as well?

Unless she found a loophole with the other lawyer or, as i said before, her real conditions are "fuck my son" and saying "fuck the conditions and the money, i want to be close to you" was all a ploy to fullfill the conditions
the lawyers, the story relies heavily on this aspect of Elaine.

I believe that Elaine has a plan to overcome the conditions imposed by Donald, a formal defect, a legal loophole to get if not all of it at least some of it.

Reactions: ename144 and DA22

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
During the dinner with sushi ep 20, Elaine asks MC if he is willing to give her the house where she now lives and there are be three alternatives all different from each other depending on the positive or negative answer.
Everything suggests that Elaine has learned that she is not part of the will at all. If this hypothesis of mine is true, it would suggest that Bella and Elaine are working together to get MC out of the will.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
During the dinner with sushi ep 20, Elaine asks MC if he is willing to give her the house where she now lives and there are be three alternatives all different from each other depending on the positive or negative answer.
Everything suggests that Elaine has learned that she is not part of the will at all. If this hypothesis of mine is true, it would suggest that Bella and Elaine are working together to get MC out of the will.
I am not 100% sure, but I seem to remember the lawyer confirming that Elaine is one of the persons in the will and also got the information about her conditions.

There are a number of slightly strange things in game that may or may not play a role in future, but that is not one of them.

Well speaking about two things that have been niggling at me for quite a while. Though now it seems either Elaine was the emailer or that she is framed to seem the emailer, one of my original suspicions was that the email was sent by someone at the order of dad before he died and that Elaine throwing MC out was also at his order. It seems I might have been wrong or maybe not. Though that is not the main thing that I was wondering about. ( I was also assuming that dad would be quite sure there was no way in hell, Monica would not offer MC to crash at the least).

We know that MC's main condition has to do with Monica and the girls. The question though is why? Yeah I get that Dad might not have wanted MC corrupted or protected by a mothering Monica or supported by semi-sisters in Katie or Jenna. The thing is though that if we go back to start of the game MC has not had contact with them for years, Monica also had not seriously tried to contact MC for years even when older, despite the fact as far as we know dad had not gotten a restraining order out on Monica for stalking. From reaction of MC based on her offer he is glad about it and chance to reconnect, but before her offer he had not even thought about her as an option to crash.

Now if that relation had been completely watered down over years, why would dad put that condition in, that without the email and her offer if dad was not somehow the architect of the mail and putting him on the street, that would remind MC that there are people he had a relation with through his Mom? If he just did not want MC weakened by possible family like figures, reminding MC through the will conditions he had those would not help in the first place for that goal. So I suspect he wanted to create hurt and mayhem out of it and would either through the other two conditions or an independent party instructed by him, make sure his plan would pan out.

The other is Elaine's defence of the dad when it comes to Monica and his view. Now I am also very inclined and predisposed to think the dad was lying, since he was a manipulative controlling conniving bastard and Monica seems a sweet woman. Thing is though that besides the cheating part, Dad is not really shown as a liar, a complete bastard yes and he did seem to feel pretty deeply about it. It might just be two different views of situation, also has to do with MC , but the dad's dislike of Monica seems to have gone further as a mistaken tryst attempt or even a failed one. Now I am not sure if that secret is a bad one for Monica or even good one, but something did happen that MC most likely is not aware of between his Mom, Monica and dad and that both Elaine and Monica is not able or willing to talk about and may play a role in how things pan out.

Last edited:

Benares

May 12, 2017
She is surely part of the will, she said that her condition is to cut tie with the MC, we dunno if it's true or not.

"The house is going to Elaine. For the the short-term anyway. She may not get to keep it, depending on wheter she meets my conditions [...] i'm hoping she let you stay on after i died" (father recording, EP 9, yes Ace, i'm making full use of the gallery :D)

Maybe she asked for the house because she knows she won't met the conditions.

Maybe she's the one that know the conditions of everyone and thinks "if he's fucking with me, he will have no problem avoiding any future contact with Monica and the girls, so he will get the house"

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Elaine is deff part of the will, that's already confirmed.

The only part that wasn't is who gets the house.

If your hypothesis was true they are doing a very bad job as everything Bella and Elaine has done so far would help him complete his conditions.

They are both trying to get him away from Monica which would get him his money.

Also if Elaine isn't part of the will then her working with Bella to make the MC lose his money would also be helping the woman who fucked her man behind her back.

Benares

May 12, 2017
Well yeah. She can be explaining while she's getting it from behind. Then she better hope I like the answer.
"I know you like it rough, if I don't like your answer i'm gonna destroy your ass", it can backfire though, she will probably see it as a reward instead of a punishment

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
it might be jenna and joline ... "The sister has introduced someone else into your life. A pretty blonde. She is getting close to you but she's closer to the sister still."

or jenna and dog-boy's mother

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The MC in this game reminds me of the song Hotstepper
In this game the MC can be the worst ashhole prick you can imagine, he is certainly the son of his dad!!

Seducing every girls, flatter without any hesitation, lie to everybody, cheat on every girl. My god when i was getting around chapter 16-17 i started to feel bad playing that game that can lead you to the worst possible situation where you are the fiancé of every girl in town telling her that she is the only one in the world. :oops:

So i started my come back to a civilised world by rejecting a maximum of girls to heal my poor dirty soul!!:cry:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
In this game the MC can be the worst ashhole prick you can imagine, he is certainly the son of his dad!!

Seducing every girls, flatter without any hesitation, lie to everybody, cheat on every girl. My god when i was getting around chapter 16-17 i started to feel bad playing that game that can lead you to the worst possible situation where you are the fiancé of every girl in town telling her that she is the only one in the world. :oops:

So i started my come back to a civilised world by rejecting a maximum of girls to heal my poor dirty soul!!:cry:
55966192.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

we can always assume he is a pure soul who still believes in the dream of the harem.

but it's annoying that he's promising eternal love to Katie or Jenna or Monica, while still cultivating the doubt of whether or not to cut off all relationships for the will....

don't do this, MC, no no!!!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes