Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Actually Cheeky and Ace ( and Cell) should be worried that now this thread is becoming more entertaining than the game itself?
;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are making it sound like we know who dizzy is. Do you know something I don't?
No, but that does not mean a number of people in game may not know or may have some strong assumptions that they might be right and wrong on. Elaine may well have enough information to have a fair guess, information that meant nothing to her when she thought dad was not cheating, but may lead her to other thoughts after she found out. Still would not mean she would be right. :p

Also I may be giving both Ace and Cheeky too much credit and as such overthink a few things too much, but I think they made both dad and dizzy more dimensional characters that most likely did/do not consider themselves evil, but even the hero of their own story and likely even have their good sides even if hard to see for us players since we have reason to dislike them. That means also that they have motivations for their actions and with how smart dad was, Mc's condition does not make much sense in itself and on its own with the stated goals, so likely those stated goals by him are at the least not the whole truth.

Even if he keeps MC away from Monica (and possibly Elaine), with a few 100 million USD MC can find quite a few women wanting to motherly cuddle him gladly, possibly even dizzy. :p Now I suspect both the heir option, where dad who does know Dizzy might think she would make the right kinda not coddling but still loving mother for grandson (at least to Dad's criteria if not ours) or teaching MC by revealing things from the past that people cannot be trusted and you can only trust yourself might be valid options. Third option could be revenge, where dad himself might even see it more as vindication of himself as revenge as such from his pov :p and maybe it is a bit of all three options. I can easily be wrong though, I just base it mostly on the little we do know from dad and based on that I doubt the revenge would be directed at MC. So who would be left if that would be part of the intention? (Well for sure not Elaine or Dizzy at least :p)

Same that dad despite the asshole we may rightly think he is from the outside, well he got women like Mom and Elaine not only to want to be with him but even to love him. Also with Mc, though he is from the extremely tough love school, seeing that gets mostly very unkind (beyond his normal controlling behavior) when it comes to people around MC not behaving as he wishes, it is quite well possible he loved MC a lot in his way, just not a very healthy one.

Many times HS, considering Monica. I said it was a wild speculation, but would it be so hard to imagine Monica would not think or consider to have had anything with dad in the past if she dated him a few times or did more, just to pull a sting on the dad or to proof a point to a good friend for in her own eyes good reasons? She would have been on those date for a very different reason as romance after all or whatever may have happened in the past. She might have had a loaded shotgun directed at dad's crotch if she was more badass then she seems to make the dad backoff from Mom and MC. :p (Just kidding likely).

Still she may have good reasons not to tell MC about it, especially if his Mom (The one person that we really know next to nothing about besides she was Monica's friend, loved her son and the separation from dad was not amicable. Now is that intentional and important?) was involved or maybe even set it up or even think it was justified since the dad was an abusive asshole to the Mom in her mind, but still not something to be proud about or brag to MC about who is still his son. (Remember MC did something like that to Natasha to protect and help Katie if went all the way in that line, now I do not think MC if asked 10 years later that he had been interested in or pursued an affair with Natasha), even if he might prefer to stay vague on the details to Natasha's daughter if he ever met her and liked her. :p)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually Cheeky and Ace ( and Cell) should be worried that now this thread is becoming more entertaining than the game itself?
;)
I read you all with pleasure, but I still prefer Lily

no doubt about it.

p.s. who created Lily? Ace or Cheeky? Divinely inspired, of course.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I read you all with pleasure, but I still prefer Lily

no doubt about it.

p.s. who created Lily? Ace or Cheeky? Divinely inspired, of course.
Cheeky created pretty much everyone. I came along later and by then the only one left to create was Theresa, who's attitude was based on my early years dealing with Catholic school teachers and nuns... They were slightly less perverted than she is though. Just slightly.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Cheeky created pretty much everyone. I came along later and by then the only one left to create was Theresa, who's attitude was based on my early years dealing with Catholic school teachers and nuns... They were slightly less perverted than she is though. Just slightly.
What about her looks, are they hot from where you are from or you created something you wanted that was true? Here in Brazil they are all old hags... and i mean it, i wish i had a teacher like her in Catholic school, without the craziness tho. :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
you are my second favourite developer then

don't hold it against me...:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What about her looks, are they hot from where you are from or you created something you wanted that was true? Here in Brazil they are all old hags... and i mean it, i wish i had a teacher like her in Catholic school, without the craziness tho. :KEK:
I didn't design her looks. I believe Aeilion did (former artist), but not positive. That said, she does look like one of my former teachers, but you are right, most of the nuns we have here aren't that attractive... Now the catholic school girls are a different story.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What happeened to the patch in this game?
Aren't the MC and Katey supposed to be twins?
What happened to that? They talk weird, like long lost friends that just met after years of being seperated.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I skipped the last update so I had a bit to go through... I think my MC is going to end up alone. The only ones I haven't really went after are Zarah and Bella.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes