WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
A lesson I learned the hard way.

I learned 2 things with that.

1, make sure the only exit is electrified when i'm not using it.
2. buy some big fucking dogs.

So big I could ride them like little barking horses .... hope they don't eat me.
Safer option is to just cut off their feet. They don't need them to work anyway.

I'll see if I can find you some Dire Wolves. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Safer option is to just cut off their feet. They don't need them to work anyway.

I'll see if I can find you some Dire Wolves. ;)
I'm not a cruel person.

Just because I take these innocents away from their homes to be tortured, half starved, worked to the bone in service of their queen and spend their miserable lives at my very whim doesn't mean i'd do anything to harm them .... beyond the torture and BDSM that is.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I'm not a cruel person.

Just because I take these innocents away from their homes to be tortured, half starved, worked to the bone in service of their queen and spend their miserable lives at my very whim doesn't mean i'd do anything to harm them .... beyond the torture and BDSM that is.
True that wouldn't work for your purposes. Much harder to secure them to torture racks and other devices if you cut off the feet. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He's talking about the incest patch that someone made.
Yeah... Worst hack job of an incest patch I've ever seen. It's one thing when the patch is a "fan made, wink, wink, this isn't meant to be incest" job but that patch was straight garbage considering how it treated the original content. Anyway, I figure that he's trolling and ignore him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He's talking about the incest patch that someone made.
Cheeky designed this to avoid incest, he said as much. A patch would be hot garbage.

There is a mod that tries to change the story but it adds plot holes. I personally wouldn't advise using it. Even if someone likes incest there are some times it's just not worth a wonky story trying to add something that doesn't fit.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah... Worst hack job of an incest patch I've ever seen. It's one thing when the patch is a "fan made, wink, wink, this isn't meant to be incest" job but that patch was straight garbage considering how it treated the original content. Anyway, I figure that he's trolling and ignore him.
Cheeky designed this to avoid incest, he said as much. A patch would be hot garbage.

There is a mod that tries to change the story but it adds plot holes. I personally wouldn't advise using it. Even if someone likes incest there are some times it's just not worth a wonky story trying to add something that doesn't fit.
I agree with both of you. I'll admit that I tried it way back in the single digit releases, don't remember which and it made no sense to me. Ruined the story. So, I removed it and never looked back.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's been 20 episodes, please don't tell me we still don't know who the 2nd Golddigger is?
Good thing it's not 3 Golldiggers or it would take another 20 episodes or another 3 years to find out.
What about the conditions of the will? Do we get to find out what Elaine's conditions are, finally?
Way too much mystery behind that will. The father was a sick individual until his death.
I think it was more than 15 million and paid the rest to his lawer and minions to make sure there's no easy way to get the inheritance.
A deceased mother's best friend? Terrible way to make a remake.
By that I mean, it makes no sense why Monica would allow MC into her home and live in it?
Why would anybody?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's been 20 episodes, please don't tell me we still don't know who the 2nd Golddigger is?
Good thing it's not 3 Golldiggers or it would take another 20 episodes or another 3 years to find out.
What about the conditions of the will? Do we get to find out what Elaine's conditions are, finally?
Way too much mystery behind that will. The father was a sick individual until his death.
I think it was more than 15 million and paid the rest to his lawer and minions to make sure there's no easy way to get the inheritance.
Hahaha, we even still do not know for sure who the first gold digger is. Though some have made a pretty strong case for especially Bella being Dizzy, even for her there can still be plenty of doubts unless her conditions in the will at least partly opposes the stated conditions that would make MC and/or even Elaine loose their part of the inheritance. Then again, besides Monica, Katie, Jenna and partly Zarah (for each of whom it makes sense without his will condition they want to stay in contact with Mc if have good relation with him) we have seen nobody really working on or being interested in that MC would stay in contact with those girls.

Rest all prefer at least outwardly to have him for herself with both Bella and Elaine being quite insistent about that, and also including girls like Lilly, and Debbie mainly wants Lilly with a side of MC or maybe MC if she cannot have Lilly. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The mods are on a roll today. Ahahaha
Hahaha, well let me keep the answer away from his posts and just address the incest thingy a bit for those who missed that in the past.

Thing is that devs have stated quite a few times that this game not only has no incest, but that the relation with Monica, Katie and Jenna was never intended as a real family situation and that to make it that way with a patch would ruin the background of the story and the devs for that reason actively opposed the patch.

Yes it was the purposeful intention of devs to give MC a closeness to Monica, Jenna and Katie of someone that had spent a part of his youth in their family when his Mom was still alive and has some brotherly feelings especially early game when comes to Katie and Jenna but not much son vibes when comes to Monica if def friendly ones, in the way he treats her. Well else his will condition would make no sense at all. :p

As I suspect that fact Monica is not MC's mom and that what happened between dad, real mom and Monica will be a part of the main story unfolding as well, I get why devs might have been pretty strongly opposed to that patch and say story (will) make no sense with it. (Actually the devs insistence and resistance to the incest patch is one of the reasons why I suspect that what happened in period around divorce between mom and dad and after will be important).

Besides making Monica MC's Mom would for sure remove any suspense or option that she might still be Dizzy in the end or somehow the other woman in game that would always be an antagonist whatever you do as MC. :p (If you do that cheeky I promise I will not hate you, just might throw out a few curses before I calm down :p)

Now could the story have made sense if Monica had been MC's aunt, maybe, but at this moment only cheeky and maybe Ace can answer that question until they lay their cards on the table and unveil all those thing they have kept hidden until now from us or veiled cleverly enough that all of us or most of us missed it.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
A deceased mother's best friend? Terrible way to make a remake.
Remake?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes