blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so I'd expect a progression towards the "ultimate 4 way", which presumably would be one of the last major sex scenes in the game. Not much you can do to top that once it happens, unless they really do go for a harem ending.
Would it still be a harem if the girls have no idea that they are in the harem and are all pregnant at the same time? Damn, will they kick our MC out of their lives once they find out what happened or are so hopelessly in love with the baby daddy that they learn to co-exist with one another?
Only Cheeky can tell ::p

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What if Monica’s business was started with money from the asshole?

I don’t believe that but I do feel like Monica knows more than she is willing to admit... But then I’m so paranoid I won’t open the pod bay doors no matter who asks.
I'm starting to wonder if all the conspiracy stuff Cheeky and I have strewn about hasn't made everyone a bit paranoid. :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm starting to wonder if all the conspiracy stuff Cheeky and I have strewn about hasn't made everyone a bit paranoid. :D
that's whatcha get.gif

I mean, seriously, after the length we've been waiting for all this information and to have the game near to ending... We are gonna conspire on some theories like you won't believe!

Reactions: Llawless

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game is evil because it will lead you to make to worst possible choices and after chap 20 you end up beeing a total asshole building your harem without taking care of the feelings of anybody.
The ultimate selfish prick !!
I did fall into that trap and now i feel bad about this, i tried to clean up the mess i have done, but how will i manage to look them in the eyes again, so for that playthrough my only solution would be to go away by accepting the deal and just hope that those poor girls will quickly forget about me and my crap.
Sorry girls, i have been a dick and i'm ashamed for what i've done, maybe i should search for a chair and a rope with a sipknot !! :cry:

Ok so i guess i will make another playthrough and beeing a good boy avoiding the temptations of the devil and be true and faithfull, i will make Monica my true love and be just friend with the others, it will not be easy but i will try, i promise !

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for the info. I ended up looking at the image files to see what I missed and it seems that I erred a few episodes ago where I didn't choose the option of wanting Debbie for myself and instead chose to help her out with Lily while also pursuing her and so I didn't get the option at the beach house to choose her (although I did have the options for just Katie, just Lily, and the foursome). I'd have to waste a bunch of time going back just to change that decision while keeping all of my other decisions so I guess I'll stay on my current harem path where I'm slanted more towards Katie out of the 3, but still keeping my options open with Debbie and Lily (but no solo scenes with them in Chapter 20 since there doesn't appear to be a way to do the foursome scene and get those scenes this chapter).

Fun game, though. The writing is a bit odd but this is definitely one of the best games I've discovered on here. Hopefully the harem path ends up possible with all of the plot threads beginning to converge.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
View attachment 1161447

I mean, seriously, after the length we've been waiting for all this information and to have the game near to ending... We are gonna conspire on some theories like you won't believe!
But is it really a paranoid conspiracy if someone is really out to get you? Does that simply make it reality?

Plus who we aren't all that close to the end. We have 3 side arcs to close up (1 is close, 1 will require about 2 Eps to finish, and the 3rd is just started) and God knows how many more twists and turns we will inject before the end of the major plot... then the epilogues.

Reactions: MrFriendly

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the info. I ended up looking at the image files to see what I missed and it seems that I erred a few episodes ago where I didn't choose the option of wanting Debbie for myself and instead chose to help her out with Lily while also pursuing her and so I didn't get the option at the beach house to choose her (although I did have the options for just Katie, just Lily, and the foursome). I'd have to waste a bunch of time going back just to change that decision while keeping all of my other decisions so I guess I'll stay on my current harem path where I'm slanted more towards Katie out of the 3, but still keeping my options open with Debbie and Lily (but no solo scenes with them in Chapter 20 since there doesn't appear to be a way to do the foursome scene and get those scenes this chapter).

Fun game, though. The writing is a bit odd but this is definitely one of the best games I've discovered on here. Hopefully the harem path ends up possible with all of the plot threads beginning to converge.
You could always use the quickstart to change the major choices so you are where you intended to be.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It is going to be hilarious when things start to really unravel and you guys don't trust it. :D

Greg- "Here is your inheritance BiggusDickus."
BD - "You expect me to believe this is real cash? Come on Mr. Lawyer... where is my money?!"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is going to be hilarious when things start to really unravel and you guys don't trust it. :D

Greg- "Here is your inheritance BiggusDickus."
BD - "You expect me to believe this is real cash? Come on Mr. Lawyer... where is my money?!"

How did you manage to find a picture of MrFriendly talking with Elaine?

Benares

May 12, 2017
But is it really a paranoid conspiracy if someone is really out to get you? Does that simply make it reality?

Plus who we aren't all that close to the end. We have 3 side arcs to close up (1 is close, 1 will require about 2 Eps to finish, and the 3rd is just started) and God knows how many more twists and turns we will inject before the end of the major plot... then the epilogues.
wasn't it supposed to be 25ish episodes plus epilogues?
EVIL, you are EVIL, the good thing about it is that if you finish the game when i'm retired, i'll have more time to play

and remember this: when you tell a story, you'll imagine like 999 possible outcomes, the readers will find close to infinite alternative you never tought of

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Yeah, that is why I would not be surprised if Dizzy's condition would also include something like having a kid from MC or even worse get married and stay married to MC and take care of him financially. :p Dizzy seems exactly the kind of person I can see dad believing could raise a grandson in his image.
You are making it sound like we know who dizzy is. Do you know something I don't?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes