Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Katie seems very polarizing in the love or hate category. I just don't understand if you don't like her... why keep seeing her optional content?

As for Francois, I thought he made a great straight man (comedically speaking), but I suppose you will be happy to know I don't see him returning anymore. Four times would be jumping the shark. :D
Yes Katie was very nice and appealing at the beginning of the game, she has a stunning body, but as time goes she becomes more and more annoying, destroying all the good moments we can have with her.
And i realised that she is boring, she just has her girls in her mind and she looks totally stupid about this. Getting cheated by her best friends the time she turn around!!
That was the thing that made me forget about her, how could i have any respect for that gang of assholes sluts.

Jenna on the other hand is a real treasure, the more i know her the more i love her. I will definitely make her my girl she is so beautiful, funny and lovable !!
And the last scene with her and Jolina was really something i will remember for a long time!

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Katie seems very polarizing in the love or hate category. I just don't understand if you don't like her... why keep seeing her optional content?

I believe that was answered by Ariostebaldo

Katie has titties:p

As for Francois, I thought he made a great straight man (comedically speaking), but I suppose you will be happy to know I don't see him returning anymore. Four times would be jumping the shark. :D

So we won't be taking Francois up on this offer?

screenshot0008.png

To bad I think that could've been the best one. :D

Reactions: acewinz

Benares

May 12, 2017

Beware, umpteenth red herring, Francois is the third inheritor :D

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
Dec 29, 2018
I just don't understand if you don't like her... why keep seeing her optional content?
I keep hoping that she will have a return to form and go back to the person she was at the start of the game. She was my favourite character in the game for a long time, so it's hard to just give up on her completely.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I keep hoping that she will have a return to form and go back to the person she was at the start of the game. She was my favourite character in the game for a long time, so it's hard to just give up on her completely.
When the game first dropped, Katie was my favorite. Over time, she has become the one I want nothing to do with. Ep 15 was the last time I gave a shit about her.

So, I'll stick with Debbie and Wanda.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
New here... does it have harem and could mc knock up all npcs?
Towards the end of actual content we have to make an optional choice and choose the girl you want to live with and also a second choice.
So no harem i guess, and more you have the ability to start to reject many of th girls. I got the opportunity to get rid of LIly, Debbie and Katie the morning after the Beach House party. I also had a dialogue to break with Monica at almost the same time. and for Jenna too.
So it seems that the game starts to guide you to a single girl path by giving you more and more occasions to break up.
I was also very surprised to see how easy it was to break up and how well the girls reacted, even Katie just insulted me as usual and told me she would not cry over this. It was just like if i just flipped a switch. I was expecting drama, a big confrontation and maybe get ejected from Monica's house but no, nothing happened.
So if you keep all the girls wiil the game suddently place you in a situation where you will have to choose or will you be able to go on with that cheating game forever.
For the moment most of the girls clearly made you understand that they don't want to share, so an open harem would be a huge surprise.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Towards the end of actual content we have to make an optional choice and choose the girl you want to live with and also a second choice.
So no harem i guess, and more you have the ability to start to reject many of th girls. I got the opportunity to get rid of LIly, Debbie and Katie the morning after the Beach House party. I also had a dialogue to break with Monica at almost the same time. and for Jenna too.
So it seems that the game starts to guide you to a single girl path by giving you more and more occasions to break up.
I was also very surprised to see how easy it was to break up and how well the girls reacted, even Katie just insulted me as usual and told me she would not cry over this. It was just like if i just flipped a switch. I was expecting drama, a big confrontation and maybe get ejected from Monica's house but no, nothing happened.
So if you keep all the girls wiil the game suddently place you in a situation where you will have to choose or will you be able to go on with that cheating game forever.
For the moment most of the girls clearly made you understand that they don't want to share, so an open harem would be a huge surprise.
Well, Cheeky has always stated that there is no harem. But, there will be at least 2 groupings of girls. Jenna + Jo, and Katie + Debbie/Lily. That's pretty much the extent of it.

If you continue the man whore path, it won't be good. Remember how you lost Katie and crew? Yeah, man whore path will end up being the 'alone' path.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Zahah is not that old, why would Joline call her Granny?
Jealousy would be one reason, but that would imply she knows or knows about Zarah. More likely she just does not like other women around MC with the exception of Jenna by definition, since she seems to be possibly interested in Jenna as well or even more as in MC. :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Jealousy would be one reason, but that would imply she knows or knows about Zarah. More likely she just does not like other women around MC with the exception of Jenna by definition, since she seems to be possibly interested in Jenna as well or even more as in MC. :)
We need a vomit reaction. Not sure what else to say on that. I'm not a fan of all the 'Sharing girls with anyone'. Yes, that includes with each other so....

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well, Cheeky has always stated that there is no harem. But, there will be at least 2 groupings of girls. Jenna + Jo, and Katie + Debbie/Lily. That's pretty much the extent of it.

If you continue the man whore path, it won't be good. Remember how you lost Katie and crew? Yeah, man whore path will end up being the 'alone' path.
Yes i agree, the man whore path will certainly end up badly, but what is a bit odd in that game, it's the fact that the game tend to force you that way.
For example it was very hard to get rid of Bella, quickly i made it clear that she was just a friend, but the game tried many time to force me into her. I guess it's just game design that cannot take in account every decision you make, it would be a nightmare to handle for the dev!
The game is setup for everyone and many scenes seem weird if you reject someone soon.
For example in my second playtrough i quite quickly said to Katie that she was just a friend, but at the beach scene everything went on as she was my girlfriend, she got jalous, fight with Debbie and so on.
So i guess it's only towards chapter 18-20 that you seem to have to make your choices or you skip a lot of content and end up with weird situations.

So if i can end the story with Jenna and Jolina i would be in paradise, i get a hard on just thinking of it!!! ;), but it certainly will not be easy to explain this to Monica or the game will just make it easy, i already tried to break up with Monica and the game just told me OK "she took it easy, no drama" !!!
If it ends up like this, with all the girls i promised to be the perfect boyfriend just change their mind in a second without problems, i would be quite lame, what's the point of all those love stories, are all those girls just as rotten as the MC and have no real feelings??

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes i agree, the man whore path will certainly end up badly, but what is a bit odd in that game, it's the fact that the game tend to force you that way.
For example it was very hard to get rid of Bella, quickly i made it clear that she was just a friend, but the game tried many time to force me into her. I guess it's just game design that cannot take in account every decision you make, it would be a nightmare to handle for the dev!
The game is setup for everyone and many scenes seem weird if you reject someone soon.
For example in my second playtrough i quite quickly said to Katie that she was just a friend, but at the beach scene everything went on as she was my girlfriend, she got jalous, fight with Debbie and so on.
So i guess it's only towards chapter 18-20 that you seem to have to make your choices or you skip a lot of content and end up with weird situations.

So if i can end the story with Jenna and Jolina i would be in paradise, i get a hard on just thinking of it!!! ;), but it certainly will not be easy to explain this to Monica or the game will just make it easy, i already tried to break up with Monica and the game just told me OK "she took it easy, no drama" !!!
If it ends up like this, with all the girls i promised to be the perfect boyfriend just change their mind in a second without problems, i would be quite lame, what's the point of all those love stories, are all those girls just as rotten as the MC and have no real feelings??
The thing with Katie is she adores the MC. Not as much as Jenna though. Despite the fact that if you reject either of them and words that they say after, their feelings for the MC will always come through.

Bella is a different story. IF what she says is true, she's been attracted to the MC for years. As for Mon, I don't know. I was never attracted to her, so, I don't know what to say about her. My main saves are just for Wanda and Debbie. I still have my first save which was with Katie. Until at the end of ep 15, he writing changed and I saved it for the last time.

Debbie has even changed since the original. As she was never a lesbian. She was a 'Lily-bian'. But, the writing for her changed also. But, not as bad as the Katie writing.

I play an all girl save for the beta testing and separate saves for all the girls solo to make sure the paths are working properly. But, everything that I say, is my personal opinion and has no bearing on what others say about the game. Or what the devs say. Everyone has their opinions. I've been playing since early single digit eps of the game and for me, the writing has changed drastically for some of the chars and not to my liking for the most part.

Anyway, just my 2cents.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I previously said that the game spends too much time asking the player if they are sure they want to skip being with a love interest. I can see why some people are confused about the game not being a harem game, in that the game keeps asking you if you want to fuck each woman, no matter how many times you rejected them before. And the women get really upset even if the MC hasn't been with them at all.

It would be nice if the game disabled the routes when it actually tells you. There are moments where it says that you won't pursue a relationship but then we end up once again having to reject the women an update or two later.

Anyway, I am hopeful that when the game is completed they will polish it and remove some of the checks.

The thing with Katie is she adores the MC. Not as much as Jenna though. Despite the fact that if you reject either of them and words that they say after, their feelings for the MC will always come through.

Bella is a different story. IF what she says is true, she's been attracted to the MC for years. As for Mon, I don't know. I was never attracted to her, so, I don't know what to say about her. My main saves are just for Wanda and Debbie. I still have my first save which was with Katie. Until at the end of ep 15, he writing changed and I saved it for the last time.

Debbie has even changed since the original. As she was never a lesbian. She was a 'Lily-bian'. But, the writing for her changed also. But, not as bad as the Katie writing.

I play an all girl save for the beta testing and separate saves for all the girls solo to make sure the paths are working properly. But, everything that I say, is my personal opinion and has no bearing on what others say about the game. Or what the devs say. Everyone has their opinions. I've been playing since early single digit eps of the game and for me, the writing has changed drastically for some of the chars and not to my liking for the most part.

Anyway, just my 2cents.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
hopefully that jolina bitch finally got the message.
Yeah, Jolina is a personal pet peeve. The fact that you are required to go on the date with her to further the plot frustrates me as there's no reason the MC couldn't just meet her in a non-intimate setting to ask about the computers. That requirement is why I think she is either the third gold digger OR has ties to the third gold digger (Bella). No other "side" love interest is a requirement which results in a game over screen if you refuse to date them.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
hopefully that jolina bitch finally got the message.
That's just because the game can't handle all different possibilities with so many girls, it would be a nightmare to code, so the game assume you are still in relation but also gives you the possibility to say no again.
That also bugged me more than once, but i understand the difficulty to handle this by the dev.
This is one of those games that gives you a lot of choices but that is forced to limit them so the dev doesn't end up in a sanitarium!!:LOL:

Reactions: CheekyGimp and DA22
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes