duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Thing is, way before this footage came into play, Jo said only one person came into the shop that day.
still just jo's word, and if she's in cahoots with bella or some other part of the scheme, and there's plenty of evidence supporting that idea too, then she could be lying.
So, we DO know it was Elaine who sent the fake emails.
no we don't, only that she was there that day.
Again, these are my opinions. I could be very wrong. None of us know. Only Cheeky actually knows.
yes, true. we all can only suppose. acewinz of course knows nothing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
still just jo's word, and if she's in cahoots with bella or some other part of the scheme, and there's plenty of evidence supporting that idea too, then she could be lying.

no we don't, only that she was there that day.

yes, true. we all can only suppose. acewinz of course knows nothing.
acewinz doesn't even know the full story yet. He still has his assumptions. Ace knows more than we do, of course. But, until the last word that comes from Cheeky, none of us will know.

Reactions: DA22

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
You could always use the quickstart to change the major choices so you are where you intended to be.
True, but after playing the game for such a long period of time I've grown rather attached to my scores for each girl so I would hate to just wipe those to defaults. I suppose the scores could be a bunch of smoke and mirrors for a rather simple binary programming flag regarding what does and doesn't happen, but until I peek behind the wizard's curtain I'd like to enjoy the ignorance as to how the game works under the hood. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True, but after playing the game for such a long period of time I've grown rather attached to my scores for each girl so I would hate to just wipe those to defaults. I suppose the scores could be a bunch of smoke and mirrors for a rather simple binary programming flag regarding what does and doesn't happen, but until I peek behind the wizard's curtain I'd like to enjoy the ignorance as to how the game works under the hood. :)
Yeah, it's weird but it feels like cheating to use the quickstart, like I should be willing to spend the time replaying the whole thing even if I've already done it once before. I guess I'm just used to having to do that with games.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, it's weird but it feels like cheating to use the quickstart, like I should be willing to spend the time replaying the whole thing even if I've already done it once before. I guess I'm just used to having to do that with games.
I only use the quick start during beta testing. I have restarted and played through this so many times, it's not funny.

Reactions: MrFriendly

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I may be late but here's a quick review of latest update (Ep 20):

• It is clear that and I quote Dr. Strange "We're in the Endgame now." in this episode. I had to make tough choices and let go off my greed. As much as I liked Katie in all obvious aspects (did I meant assets?), her close up expressions in the past few updates seemed bit weird and her brash exterior started to prick. I stopped her path but as with many others who chose one girl/lady (girls/ladies) over others, I hoped that we could bump into them to have civil conversations. With all the realism and work put into fleshing the characters, I hope CheekyGimp adds this feature in future updates
  • Just like many others, I got the much needed progression of the main story but playing the game for 20 episodes and almost 3 years, I lost the details. Correct me but the MC gets a will from his controlling and cynical father to ultimately make a choice; money or foster family (with the obvious skinny perks). The big reveal of the mystery lady (NO spoilers!) was of the email she sent from Jo's cafe but for what reason?
  • Here's my ultimate wish now -- can we please have the finale by the end of the year with perhaps a Christmas special epilogue included? That's still 8 months for 2-3 solid episodes with the epilogues being more frosting than the cake! What say acewinz?
  • Finally, the cover page/landing page was much better before with new renders in the gallery like format. Now it looks like a high school scrapbook. Am I the only one who sees it that way?

The usual praise for character arcs, renders, solid story still applies so I won't go about stating the obvious. I'll spend that time once I finish the game and write out almost an essay of what I liked of this game. Awaiting the next one with curiosity!

Reactions: AdorufuniiChan
Feb 6, 2018
I honestly can't wait for the next update, I want more kinky stuff (footjob or undercover stuff) but moreso to unveil more of thr narrative, can't imagine how the dialogue will be after the cliffhanger... Describing it so loosely for spoiler reasons

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I may be late but here's a quick review of latest update (Ep 20):

• It is clear that and I quote Dr. Strange "We're in the Endgame now." in this episode. I had to make tough choices and let go off my greed. As much as I liked Katie in all obvious aspects (did I meant assets?), her close up expressions in the past few updates seemed bit weird and her brash exterior started to prick. I stopped her path but as with many others who chose one girl/lady (girls/ladies) over others, I hoped that we could bump into them to have civil conversations. With all the realism and work put into fleshing the characters, I hope CheekyGimp adds this feature in future updates
  • Just like many others, I got the much needed progression of the main story but playing the game for 20 episodes and almost 3 years, I lost the details. Correct me but the MC gets a will from his controlling and cynical father to ultimately make a choice; money or foster family (with the obvious skinny perks). The big reveal of the mystery lady (NO spoilers!) was of the email she sent from Jo's cafe but for what reason?
  • Here's my ultimate wish now -- can we please have the finale by the end of the year with perhaps a Christmas special epilogue included? That's still 8 months for 2-3 solid episodes with the epilogues being more frosting than the cake! What say acewinz?
  • Finally, the cover page/landing page was much better before with new renders in the gallery like format. Now it looks like a high school scrapbook. Am I the only one who sees it that way?

The usual praise for character arcs, renders, solid story still applies so I won't go about stating the obvious. I'll spend that time once I finish the game and write out almost an essay of what I liked of this game. Awaiting the next one with curiosity!
i think Ace said there are at least 5-6 more eps to go, so not this year....

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
He should be ok - I think he has the Irish Sea between them, and I doubt Ava can manage a coracle.
;)
What makes you think she doesn't already have an army of mercenaries surrounding Cheeky's house, ready to pounce on her orders. Disguised as postal workers, surveyors and seemingly harmless little people dressed for the Renaissance Faire, with one word from Ava they'll swoop in and whisk him away to parts unknown, where Ava will deprive him of alcohol until he completes the game with a special custom ending where a small redheaded lesbian sweeps Lily off her feet and spirits her away to a tropical island.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I thought it was 5 minimum updates but possibly up to 10 updates before the game was finished. Don't know how long that will take, but I'm certainly not in any hurry to see the game finish. There are still some events that were mentioned that should be in the game.

Jenna's cosplay event where we take her to comic con or whatever.

Wanda and Angel's modeling event. Probably find out more about who Angel's ex was there.

A Monica Zarah threesome. Don't know where or when that will happen. Perhaps a celebration for the magazine shots going well and the business taking off.

The spa event where we take Monica, Katie, Jenna, Lily and Debbie for the weekend.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some if anyone wants to add to this list. So I don't expect nor do I want a quick finish to this game. I'd rather see it drag on a little long than get a rushed ending. One of my favorite games, and I hope they take all the time they need to tie up every loose end.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes