Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
tumblr_nufos70dRj1s6rdz2o1_640.gif

This is basically the MC's reaction whenever the girls almost find out about him banging other girls (especially when its Jenna and Katie lol)..had to think of this gif during the tense scenes in the last few episodes

So far I'm surprised (and glad) that you can still keep fucking around with no one noticing..I liked the threesomes but I don't think there will be some sort of harem ending with all the girls like in Sisterly Lust, that would be ridiculous

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
View attachment 1179251

This is basically the MC's reaction whenever the girls almost find out about him banging other girls (especially when its Jenna and Katie lol)..had to think of this gif during the tense scenes in the last few episodes

So far I'm surprised (and glad) that you can still keep fucking around with no one noticing..I liked the threesomes but I don't think there will be some sort of harem ending with all the girls like in Sisterly Lust, that would be ridiculous
sinners will be punished.

Reactions: Entertainer33

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
After replaying episode 19 and 20 without romancing Katie (Thank you „Start any Episode“ Feature) I really consider keeping that as my main save. The private talks with Debbie and Lily are way more wholesome then anything I experienced with Katie while dating her.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
View attachment 1179251

Don't worry Katie wil not even react more that just insult you as usual and say that she won't cry over you !

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
After replaying episode 19 and 20 without romancing Katie (Thank you „Start any Episode“ Feature) I really consider keeping that as my main save. The private talks with Debbie and Lily are way more wholesome then anything I experienced with Katie while dating her.
When a was thinking about all those girls, i tried to imagine to choose a girl i would be able to live with for a long time and not just to fuck with.
So Katie was rejected because she can be funny and she is beautiful but she has nothing else and it's the same for the two others of their gang. Monica and Elaine are nice milfs but after some years it will change and the difference of age will be much more visible. Bella is a bit weird, Jolina no so interesting so the only one left that is really beautiful, sexy, funny, smart, very kinky is Jenna.
The devs have carefully hidden her as some ugly weird nerd, but in fact she is the pure pearl once you get her out of her shell.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
When a was thinking about all those girls, i tried to imagine to choose a girl i would be able to live with for a long time and not just to fuck with.
I‘m very materialistic, so looking at it from that perspective there are a few options for me.
Lily - loaded parents, has a future as a fashion designer
Angel - super Model in the making
Wanda - loaded father, also super model in the making
Jolina - potentially owning a successful coffee shop after that other coffee shop chain is closing down in the same city

Now I add Debbie to Lily, because that just seems to work out in the end and I like both their looks and characters. After the private talk with Debbie on the beach I like her even more than before. Her honesty towards the MC just warms my heart and I can‘t believe people wouldn‘t help her to confess to Lily out of jealousy.

Angel and Wanda work together because they both pursue a career as models. In this pairing it will probably end up that both will fight for the MCs attention. Angel is my favourite in that situation.

Jolina looks hot and is a business owner. I‘m sure that her coffee shop will turn around after episode 20. I‘m not a fan of Jenna, even with her agreeing to sharing, simply because she is only sharing because of being desperate for MC to stay with her. Her voyeuristic tendencies are kind of hot, but I still made the decision to cut her off in my main save.

And that‘s it. Not into the milfs. I would be interested in Mabel but she is just a side character, as you can‘t even set any variables for her in the episode selection, so I keep her in mind but don‘t have my hopes up. I wonder if Natasha will call again for more cucking.
And after reading all the theories I‘m scared of finding a knife in my back when being with Bella.
Katie could be interesting in the KDL combo, but I‘m losing hope there as she makes it clear she doesn‘t want to share. Either that is the indication that nothing will happen there or it‘s a „Look how adamant she was to not share, but 2 episodes later she does a 180 and can‘t get enough of it. You didn‘t expect that, huh?“

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
View attachment 1179251

3some???
Is that all you got?
I got a 3some (twice)
I got a 4some.
I got 1some, 2some, 3some, 4some and then some.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I‘m very materialistic, so looking at it from that perspective there are a few options for me.
Jolina - potentially owning a successful coffee shop after that other coffee shop chain is closing down in the same city

Now I add Debbie to Lily, because that just seems to work out in the end and I like both their looks and characters. After the private talk with Debbie on the beach I like her even more than before. Her honesty towards the MC just warms my heart and I can‘t believe people wouldn‘t help her to confess to Lily out of jealousy.

Angel and Wanda work together because they both pursue a career as models. In this pairing it will probably end up that both will fight for the MCs attention. Angel is my favourite in that situation.

Jolina looks hot and is a business owner. I‘m sure that her coffee shop will turn around after episode 20. I‘m not a fan of Jenna, even with her agreeing to sharing, simply because she is only sharing because of being desperate for MC to stay with her. Her voyeuristic tendencies are kind of hot, but I still made the decision to cut her off in my main save.

And that‘s it. Not into the milfs. I would be interested in Mabel but she is just a side character, as you can‘t even set any variables for her in the episode selection, so I keep her in mind but don‘t have my hopes up. I wonder if Natasha will call again for more cucking.
And after reading all the theories I‘m scared of finding a knife in my back when being with Bella.
Katie could be interesting in the KDL combo, but I‘m losing hope there as she makes it clear she doesn‘t want to share. Either that is the indication that nothing will happen there or it‘s a „Look how adamant she was to not share, but 2 episodes later she does a 180 and can‘t get enough of it. You didn‘t expect that, huh?“
Jolina from a cynical point of view is to stay away as much as possible.

a girl who threw herself into an enterprise she knew nothing about because she liked the idea, and ended up having to sleep in the back of the club....

at this point you'd have to count Elaine being an heiress as MC.

Anyway, every time I consider not being faithful to Debbie and Lily, I feel dirty....

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Jolina from a cynical point of view is to stay away as much as possible.

a girl who threw herself into an enterprise she knew nothing about because she liked the idea, and ended up having to sleep in the back of the club....

at this point you'd have to count Elaine being an heiress as MC.

Anyway, every time I consider not being faithful to Debbie and Lily, I feel dirty....
Yeah, Jolina didn‘t think this through. I also didn‘t offer her the beach house. I want to see what‘s the consequence of this decision in the next episode and then maybe replay it. Still I like how Jolina looks. She has some sexy outfits. Especially the ones where no cloth is included (Shame on me for being so shallow). That is why she is included in that list.

I didn‘t include Elaine in the list because I have no interest in her.I wonder if we can sabotage her so she doesn‘t get any money.

And even if I tried to replay from episode 1, I couldn‘t turn down Debbie and Lily. It just doesn‘t work.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, Jolina didn‘t think this through. I also didn‘t offer her the beach house. I want to see what‘s the consequence of this decision in the next episode and then maybe replay it. Still I like how Jolina looks. She has some sexy outfits. Especially the ones where no cloth is included (Shame on me for being so shallow). That is why she is included in that list.

I didn‘t include Elaine in the list because I have no interest in her.I wonder if we can sabotage her so she doesn‘t get any money.

And even if I tried to replay from episode 1, I couldn‘t turn down Debbie and Lily. It just doesn‘t work.
I'm just glad the "side" girls get lots of focus in this game, I prefer Debbie and Lily over the three main girls. They are just really cute

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Ohhh god!! if you marry someone with that perspective you will soon have a hard time and end up as a cuck or cheating !!
Believe my long an multiple experiences of more than 40 years of living with girlfriends and wife, that's not a good idea!:ROFLMAO:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Wait there is a foursome (debbie, lily, Katie) and a threesome (Jolina, Jenna) right? Am I missing something
If you replay not on Katie's path you can have a threesome with Lily and Debbie instead of the foursome. That is what I assume he was talking about.

A 3some is 3 people, a 4some is 4, unless they are doing things different in 2020 and decided to call it something else.
Speaking of calling it something else. How about you choose a shorter name or perhaps change it from being all CAPS. I like things orderly and your long ass name fucks up the columns on my watched thread page whenever you are the last person to post. :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes