Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's the same reason why I want someone to make a game where you play as the usual MC with a dead dad that comes home from college and doesn't want to fuck his family and is disgusted by the thought just to see people be completely confused.
What would be fun is having a game where you play a girl who comes back to her father house and starts to fuck her father her brothers and manage to have her father and brothers have gay fuck in a threesome foursome and more !!:ROFLMAO:

But would such a game have some success ??:cautious::confused::oops:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's the big deal about who I tell who first about the will conditions?
I loose points if I don't tell Monica first or Jenna first or Katei first.
It's not like I have a choice to tell them all at once so I don't loose points.
Serriously considering a remake. I think it would help with that mess.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What's the big deal about who I tell who first about the will conditions?
I loose points if I don't tell Monica first or Jenna first or Katei first.
It's not like I have a choice to tell them all at once so I don't loose points.
Serriously considering a remake. I think it would help with that mess.
"It's not like I have a choice to tell them all at once so I don't loose points." - Not yet, but you may in future if you were really trying to min max points. Which is not necessary in the least, but you can just cheat it with the quickstart if need be. Also if you consider that a mess lol, wait till Lily spills the wine!

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Also if you consider that a mess lol, wait till Lily spills the wine!
What the hell was the story with that?

You jerks wound up with something insane like 50 lines of dialog split between two updates revolving around a broken bottle of wine - with menu choices! Did you get bombarded with wine autism after the $10,000/bottle thing? "Uh, akshually, that particular vintage is only, like, $400/bottle on totalwines.com."

Was the wine placed there by the slutty carny girl before she headed off?

Or was one of the conditions of the will that the gold diggress needs to break into the MTV beach house and smash a specific bottle of wine and blame MC's harem for the deed?

Did Cheeks send out a midnight email saying he'd have to get the update out the next day, as he had to stop for fatigue after fitting the wine puzzle together?

This is easily the third biggest mystery in the story next to the identity of the third beneficiary and what species Zara is.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What the hell was the story with that?

You jerks wound up with something insane like 50 lines of dialog split between two updates revolving around a broken bottle of wine - with menu choices! Did you get bombarded with wine autism after the $10,000/bottle thing? "Uh, akshually, that particular vintage is only, like, $400/bottle on totalwines.com."

Was the wine placed there by the slutty carny girl before she headed off?

Or was one of the conditions of the will that the gold diggress needs to break into the MTV beach house and smash a specific bottle of wine and blame MC's harem for the deed?

Did Cheeks send out a midnight email saying he'd have to get the update out the next day, as he had to stop for fatigue after fitting the wine puzzle together?

This is easily the third biggest mystery in the story next to the identity of the third beneficiary and what species Zara is.
^ I think you answered your own question about the signifigance of the wine.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is everybody planning to move into the Beach House?
How is that going to work out? Who will be the chosen or chosen ones in the end?
Why couldn't it been a condo with 3 or more bedrooms?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sheesh, I take a weekend off to play some other games and I miss all the fun!

Yeah, an aunt could have made sense but it's not necessary. If the only thing that appeals to people is the specific taboo of incest then there are a lot of other games to play.

Personally when I first played the game I saw the Incest Patch/mod and thought "oh, it's one of those situations". But once I read the information and thread I knew it wasn't supposed to be and the mod was just someone bending the game to fit their own desires.

I hope that this game won't drag on, feels like we are getting a ton of sex scenes with very little progress on the plot which, to me, feels like filler. As I've said before if the MC has fucked everyone and this game is a vanilla sex game then we've seen it all already. Obviously Elaine and Theresa were exceptions to that... Anyway, I know I am not the average perv and I am sure most people are thrilled to see it.
Honestly, I think this game could be changed to the standard incest setup without much effort. Between the slow burn for Monica's romance, Katie's cool act and Jenna's obsessive secrecy, "forbidden" relationships with them would be more or less unchanged. It's only in the more recent chapters where Katie learns about Jenna, or where Monica learns about either of her daughters that you'd have to finesse the story much.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sick to death of incest stories, so I'm very happy this game went another route. I just think it's more a cosmetic difference than it is a structural one.

Katie seems very polarizing in the love or hate category. I just don't understand if you don't like her... why keep seeing her optional content?

As for Francois, I thought he made a great straight man (comedically speaking), but I suppose you will be happy to know I don't see him returning anymore. Four times would be jumping the shark. :D
I don't hate Katie, but I don't really connect with her. On paper, her combination of snark and tenderness should be a perfect fit for me. But in practice, it seems like we can't quite agree on when to go with snark and when to stay tender. The end result sadly turns her positives into negatives.

Also, while I don't feel as strongly as some others, I do think her compulsive insecurity has grown a bit irritating. If it were limited to the FWB route that would be one thing. But it's just as strong on the romance route, even though we've been indulging her whims for quite some time now. Just my opinion, of course, and I will say I thought the duet with her in the bathroom worked really well, so maybe this is the start of a new phase for her.

As for why I see her content, she's pretty much the focal point of the game. Technically, she shares that role with Monica and Jenna, but Katie's outsized personality and possessiveness put her a step ahead of the others. Combine that with the fact that Lily and Debbie have a much larger role than Jolina or Zarah (AND that the game bent over backwards to herd us into a threesome with them), and it's really no contest. So even if I disliked Katie significantly more than I do, I'd probably still wind up playing her route just to see what I was missing.

(In comparison, I've never done anything sexual with Monica and feel like I can still keep up with the game.)

Oh, and Francois: I think he can make an excellent straight man, but even George Burns needs new material from time to time. You started to do that with the casual dress in Episode 19, but then dropped it to go back to the incest well. So I'm fine if we never see him again, but if he does come back just make sure to have some new ways to tweak him.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Oh, and Francois: I think he can make an excellent straight man, but even George Burns needs new material from time to time. You started to do that with the casual dress in Episode 19, but then dropped it to go back to the incest well. So I'm fine if we never see him again, but if he does come back just make sure to have some new ways to tweak him.
Haha, we thought continuing the fake cest jokes would be standard given all the people interested in that, even though it doesn't fit for the actual game in reality. I suppose we could have taken the last time to make Bella act like a real GF for the MC and have that be the shocking thing for Frankie. :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Finished Episode 20. There's still a ton to do.
Why did she do it? But that was way at the beginning so explanations later.
We still don't know who the 2nd golddigger is, except she's some religious nut...sound familiar?
Katie is too possessive and a nut herself.
I did one some, two some, threesome, foursome and then some.
Points no longer be tracked, I don't know what that means.
Does that mean no more progress for each relationship reaching it's maximum or no longer needed once enough points reached?
We still have to do the reading of the will with all 3 present at end of month.
I hope it doesn't take ANOTHER 20 episodes to find out all the conditions of the will.
I was thinking until then, I would startt from the beginning and have only friendly relattionship with Monica, Katie and Jenna and see what happens.
I could also have only friendly frienship with everyone and see what happens.
I could also pick only one to be the girlfriendd but not Monica Katie and Jenna if I want the money and see what happens.
I could also pick all the girls except Monica, Katie and Jenna and see what happems.
So many possiblities, can't wait to start over aand find out what happens.
Game could also use another proofreader to fix those obvious mistakes.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Points no longer be tracked, I don't know what that means.

Game could also use another proofreader to fix those obvious mistakes.
Points are still tracked, but by now all the parties you are interested in should only require relationship (as lust would be combined with it by now.)

We have about a dozen proofreaders/playtesters. While I don't expect things to be perfect as none of us are professional writers (actually I think one of our proofers might be, but not sure). Anyway not sure what obvious mistakes your talking about, but post em and we will fix em.

Reactions: Warscared

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
I have multiple playthrough's of this game presently ongoing. I love the freedom of choice that this game offers. You can either romance multiple girls at once or you can do what I do and focus on romancing one girl per playthrough. It reminds me of 'Being A DIK' in that regard...so many games fail to let you choose your romances...'The Visit' was a prime example of that and you ended up having sex with every female in the game, it was such a turnoff. But I love the writing in this game, it is so witty and funny and the insults are top of the line! I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Each character has a unique personality and your responses shape your relationship with that character...each one is different and you have to respond accordingly. If you haven't played this yet...play it! It's very good!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have multiple playthrough's of this game presently ongoing. I love the freedom of choice that this game offers. You can either romance multiple girls at once or you can do what I do and focus on romancing one girl per playthrough. It reminds me of 'Being A DIK' in that regard...so many games fail to let you choose your romances...'The Visit' was a prime example of that and you ended up having sex with every female in the game, it was such a turnoff. But I love the writing in this game, it is so witty and funny and the insults are top of the line! I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Each character has a unique personality and your responses shape your relationship with that character...each one is different and you have to respond accordingly. If you haven't played this yet...play it! It's very good!
I have done the same because for my first playthrough i tried everything so i would not miss any content, but i ended up with a MC that i started to dispise so much that it was not fun to play anymore.
So i made a second playthrough by keeping my interactions as honest as possible and having only one girl as main interest.
But playing in this way will cut you from a lot of content, if you don't date all the girls to stay faithfull, i guess that maybe the half of the good scenes disapear or look weird, so the game is not so well thought for a good MC.
And if you play an absolute dick, you can too much easily get out of a complicated situation by rejecting the girls in a click without much or any problem. That's a concern for me, playing as an asshole and becoming an angel at the last moment, just by telling the girls that it's over and they accept it very easily.

Reactions: DavidCSR
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes