Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Two evergreen questions:
How many chapter there will still be? (a generic estime)
The chapt. 19 walkthrough isn't out yet?
Thanks

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Two evergreen questions:
How many chapter there will still be? (a generic estime)
The chapt. 19 walkthrough isn't out yet?
Thanks
There better be 20 more episodes
Cause there's a ton to do and explain.
Use the walk-through mod.
It goes up to episode 20.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
20 more episodes ? No, personnally, I'd like 4-5 more max, and then see another project from Cheeky and Ace :)
Yes 4 or 5 are mostly the best guess, we already have been able to get all the available girls right now and we have many clues about the main plot, so there are some events like the cosplay to happen, discover the third person in the will and i guess we will soon have to choose the main girl and get rid of the others because i don't think that a harem will be possible.
Once done there will be not much to do, make the final decision and after this the game will be over i guess.

Reactions: Darkonalia

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I am getting quite a few errors in episode20. Not even sure if previous errors (that I skipped using ignore button) were all choices that I ignored and hell knows what I chose. But last error happened during beach house after foursome and they asking if I want it as regular thing, I cant even answer that because if I choose ignore, it answers as NO.

Any idea how to fix that? would redownloading/installing game fix that? or maybe its Koga mod fuckin with it?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I am getting quite a few errors in episode20. Not even sure if previous errors (that I skipped using ignore button) were all choices that I ignored and hell knows what I chose. But last error happened during beach house after foursome and they asking if I want it as regular thing, I cant even answer that because if I choose ignore, it answers as NO.

Any idea how to fix that? would redownloading/installing game fix that? or maybe its Koga mod fuckin with it?
My game crashhed every time I added more points than needed.
That's been my only probllem so far.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Not sure where things started going wrong with your save or if it is due to a mod or continuing from a previous beta version, but I'd recommend a clean install of the unmoded game (preferably from our patreon) and doing a quick start from the menu with the settings you want.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
acewinz when I use the option to start from any episode and pick "interested in Zarah" she reacts like I insulted her before when I visit her in episode 6. Is that wanted or a mistake?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz when I use the option to start from any episode and pick "interested in Zarah" she reacts like I insulted her before when I visit her in episode 6. Is that wanted or a mistake?
Doesn't sound wanted. Will look into it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That looks like a temp variable issue (usually minor ones that aren't as important) is isn't a big thing (your stats then with Zarah will make her overlook the minor faux pas and it won't matter going forward), but I'll mention it to Cheeky. IF you really want to see the perfect dialog for that part, you could either start back at EP 4 and play from there to set it properly, or simply play EP6 over and set $ZTemp = 3 in console before you speak to Zarah.

Reactions: Ramen-

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
What the hell was the story with that?

You jerks wound up with something insane like 50 lines of dialog split between two updates revolving around a broken bottle of wine - with menu choices! Did you get bombarded with wine autism after the $10,000/bottle thing? "Uh, akshually, that particular vintage is only, like, $400/bottle on totalwines.com."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

BigbyWulfe

Feb 25, 2020
I know the update literally just came out but imma need you to speed up these next few. I ain't got a lot time left before my existential departure but at least I found that xxx did xxx and I'm pretty sure xxx is xxx but it could also be xxx or hell forbid xxx. but who the f knows, guess who's got two thumbs and doesn't.....(points thumbs at self) this guy. so yeah imma need you to speed that along. but on a less depressing and more serious not keep up doing what you're doing, I'm hooked. every time a chapter ends I'm like "fffff, but what about?!". so what you got here is definitely a master piece unless you pull what the writers of lost a G.O.T. did and in that case I'll f'ing haunt you. the only complaints I have if you can even call them that are the typos and a few left out words and the big words I have to look up because my dumb dumb brain doesn't know 'em. any way again keep it up and remember to take a break. If what you're passionate about becomes tedious work then it's hard to love it, and if you don't love it I doubt anyone else will. 4 1/2 stars out of 5, you'll get the remain 1/2 star upon completion.

• Red Heart

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Your liberal use of Temp variables made me go a bit crazy when I glossed over the code. How am I supposed to find my route when everything is dependent on Temp and Date variables :ROFLMAO:
Haha, you should see the excel sheet we have to use to do just that!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So an interesting thing I noticed. First off, I really like this game, it is deep and the story is actually interesting. Here is the funny part, I think there is dialog missing between the MC and Mabel at the carnival ;) :unsure:. When you meet Mabel during the Carnival (not the first entrance encounter) and decide to go to the tent with her, I am pretty sure there needed to be this additional dialog:

Mabel: Before we fuck, let me take my shoes off and put on these stockings and put my shoes back on.
MC: Uh, okay.

Mabel: Now that you have my panties off, let me take these stockings off, they are kinda itchy.
MC: (WTF)

Mabel: I feel so underdressed, I need to put my stockings back on before I give you a blow job.
MC: (Crazy bitch)

Only reason I noticed this is because I was contributing to the Fan Art thread and trying to figure out Mabel's assets. She only appears in two episodes, 15 when on a date with Katie and 18 at the carnival.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So an interesting thing I noticed. First off, I really like this game, it is deep and the story is actually interesting. Here is the funny part, I think there is dialog missing between the MC and Mabel at the carnival ;) :unsure:. When you meet Mabel during the Carnival (not the first entrance encounter) and decide to go to the tent with her, I am pretty sure there needed to be this additional dialog:

Mabel: Before we fuck, let me take my shoes off and put on these stockings on and put my shoes back on.
MC: Uh, okay.

Mabel: Now that you have my panties off, let me take these stockings off, they are kinda itchy.
MC: (WTF)

Mabel: I feel so underdressed, I need to put my stockings back on before I give you a blow job.
MC: (Crazy bitch)

Only reason I noticed this is because I was contributing to the Fan Art thread and trying to figure out Mabel's assets. She only appears in two episodes, 15 when on a date with Katie and 18 at the carnival.
Haha, it does look like we had a slight inconsistency with her stockings prior to her going into the tent with the MC (she isn't wearing them up until then, but she has them on during that scene the whole time and never takes them off. The only shots that might throw you off are that the closeup after she takes her panties off is higher up on her thighs than the her stockings go.

Reactions: Entertainer33

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Upon closer examination it appears that E18MB_05a and 05b appear to be slightly zoomed in.

But the absolute best O face image I have seen coming from DAZ in a long time is E18MB_12. It is absolutely fantastic.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes