acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
To begin. Cheeky (and to the extent you'll accept credit Ace) you've created a truly great game. Seriously great. That said, it's time to open the kimono and let us know which women we can trust. When someone plays a game over 3-4 years they inevitably invest in the characters. If they don't they stop playing. So as players/readers where do we find ourselves?

Lost in a sea of potential betrayal by characters who've at least captured our interest of not our hearts.

I spent a couple hours reading the various speculations about who the gold digger might be. Hundreds of well researched comments supported by (for most of us) overlooked clues and factoids in the game.

At this point, it seems almost overwhelmingly likely that the woman/women in whom I'm most deeply invested is/are the most likely to betray me. After 20 episodes this is NOT a good place to be.

I get that you're striving for maximum tension, but the revelation in EP 19 that one of the inheritors had forbidden knowledge was just below the belt.

IMHO you've stretched this rubber band to, if not beyond, the breaking point. Further, now you've begun to force decisions about relationships when you've cast the most doubt about the honor of the women between whom we're supposed to choose. You write a great story with characters that draw our emotional investment, and then beat us with the possible betrayal baton?Not fun gentlemen. Not enjoyable.

It's your game. I support your absolute right to do as you choose. Period. But I'm one voice telling you that it's time to clear the air a bit, because it's rapidly becoming an unpleasant environment.
I hear ya man. Honestly we are a bit slowed down by tieing up the peripheral stories we want to finish before we see that particular cat come out of the bag as we barrel toward the reveal and Will reading. This will take a few eps to do, but as far as the main story is concerned, we are very close to all the cards coming out... and I can promise you the answers are already there in game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Juicy. Hopefully for those of us on both Katie and Jenna's paths we'll get some two-handed action that was foreshadowed in an earlier episode.
Unfortunately, I'm not yet a patron. Between the two platforms, I already support 30 developers/modders (and two other content creators outside of this genre).

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Here's hoping we get to see more Elaine next episode. But despite MC being on her house next episode I don't think its a guarantee that it will feature a lot of Elaine. There are two ways to begin the episode after all, so most likely they'll come up with something that works for both locations, so that means no confronting her on the spot if you are on her path and will just have a way for MC to leave the house so both paths can go back to the general direction until the actual confrontation scene on a later episode with just dialogue changes depending on your path.

So unfortunately, even after the reveal from last episode , I don't think there will be much of Elaine next episode and will be put to the back burner again until they decide to move with the story again.

Reactions: cib64

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
at the end of the episode we found out the Elaine was the one that sent that message to the Main Character to go live with Monica. Hopefully in the next episode the MC will confront Elaine about it and why she had done it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
at the end of the episode we found out the Elaine was the one that sent that message to the Main Character to go live with Monica. Hopefully in the next episode the MC will confront Elaine about it and why she had done it.
I don't think it was Elaine, to me everything screams "setup" by Bella and Jo. Would be easy for Bella to lure her sister there and for Jo to make sure she got the cctv recording.

Reactions: JDVT and Abhai

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think it was Elaine, to me everything screams "setup" by Bella and Jo. Would be easy for Bella to lure her sister there and for Jo to make sure she got the cctv recording.
Big question is whether, if the MC slept with Elaine, the MC will listen to her explanation or will he run away and prolong the drama like so many MC's in so many of these games.

I want to see a giant argument between the two of them which could make or break their relationship. Not a "flee response activated" situation where the MC goes and talks it out with someone or stews about it before forgiving/forgetting her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Big question is whether, if the MC slept with Elaine, the MC will listen to her explanation or will he run away and prolong the drama like so many MC's in so many of these games.

I want to see a giant argument between the two of them which could make or break their relationship. Not a "flee response activated" situation where the MC goes and talks it out with someone or stews about it before forgiving/forgetting her.
Yeah, I really hope you are right about this. A big argument between them could work really well. The usual trope is getting kinda boring in these games....

Reactions: MrFriendly

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

nah...i just wanna for my mc to have an opportunity to fuck her again as soon as possible.
the things are resolved the best while hot (or not), and there is nothing as hot as conciliation(or whatever the term could be) sex:WeSmart::HideThePain:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
nah...i just wanna for my mc to have an opportunity to fuck her again as soon as possible.
the things are resolved the best while hot (or not), and there is nothing as hot as conciliation(or whatever the term could be) sex:WeSmart::HideThePain:
Big argument then make up sex!

Reactions: Abhai

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Big argument then make up sex!
Big argument and then either make up sex or a hate fuck…

Some aggressive sex up against a wall, on a table, whatever. Get Elaine out of her comfort zone sexually.

Or more out of her comfort zone since she’s already screwing her boyfriend’s son.

Reactions: oste22

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Big argument and then either make up sex or a hate fuck…

Some aggressive sex up against a wall, on a table, whatever. Get Elaine out of her comfort zone sexually.

Or more out of her comfort zone since she’s already screwing her boyfriend’s son.
Oooooo, i like it! :)

Cheeky! Ace! are you taking notes?

Reactions: oste22

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

that's the scene I'm most looking forward to in the next chapter (not having Debbie and Lily....)

the "cheapest" solution is that the MC who didn't sleep at Elaine's calls her and anyway at the end goes to talk to her directly, so the two situations will converge in the same scene, with different dialogues I think

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

It still could be Elaine regardless. I actually don't think its a big deal that she's the one who sent the email.

There's a fairly easy and reasonable explanation on why she did it.

She wants to make sure MC has a "safety net" to rely on instead of being alone so the way she found to do it without revealing to him that she still cares in some way, is to send a fake email to all his contact list and hope those who care enough for him will accept his request.

This was all done pre-will reveal anyway, so it makes sense for her to hide it since she was still acting cold towards him. Her alibi checks out tbh so the email reveal won't change anything.

Reactions: cib64

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It still could be Elaine regardless. I actually don't think its a big deal that she's the one who sent the email.

She wants to make sure MC has a "safety net" to rely on instead of being alone so the way she found to do it without revealing to him that she still cares in some way, is to send a fake email to all his contact list and hope those who care enough for him will accept his request.

This was all done pre-will reveal anyway, so it makes sense for her to hide it since she was still acting cold towards him. Her alibi checks out tbh so the email reveal won't change anything.
Hmmmm, you make an excellent point!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

you are absolutely right

the fact that the email was not just sent to Monica, but to a whole group of people more or less close to Mc almost removes any importance. it certainly strips away any connection with the conditions of the will.

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Ok, i'm curious what everyone's Charlie style conspiracy walls look like for what's going on here.

My bet is, that Elaine wanted her dead boyfriend's son out of "her" house as fast as possible but isn't so heartless as to just dump him on the street. It wasn't until after the MC was already out of the house that she received her will condition. I'm betting, considering how much of a dick move the MC's condition is, that her condition is that she only gets the house with MC's approval. This is why she suddenly has a "change of heart" and is attempting to reconcile with the MC and is so insistent that the MC promises she gets the house.

Now, there have been implications that other love interests have had relationships with the MC's father (Angel and Jolina). The ONLY one that makes sense as the third recipient, to me, is Theresa. And I have no idea where Cheeky Gimp is going to go with that.

What do y'all think?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ok, i'm curious what everyone's Charlie style conspiracy walls look like for what's going on here.

My bet is, that Elaine wanted her dead boyfriend's son out of "her" house as fast as possible but isn't so heartless as to just dump him on the street. It wasn't until after the MC was already out of the house that she received her will condition. I'm betting, considering how much of a dick move the MC's condition is, that her condition is that she only gets the house with MC's approval. This is why she suddenly has a "change of heart" and is attempting to reconcile with the MC and is so insistent that the MC promises she gets the house.

Now, there have been implications that other love interests have had relationships with the MC's father (Angel and Jolina). The ONLY one that makes sense as the third recipient, to me, is Theresa. And I have no idea where Cheeky Gimp is going to go with that.

What do y'all think?
If Theresa IS the third gold digger and Dog boy is (possibly) the MC’s half brother I’d be surprised if that didn’t affect the will.

Of course the dad did plan for the money to go to the animals if no one fulfilled their conditions…

Anyway, I really think Ace is being too lenient with the artists and needs to stop giving people walks outside the basement. Need to speed up the schedule so I can see more Monica and Katie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If Theresa IS the third gold digger and Dog boy is (possibly) the MC’s half brother I’d be surprised if that didn’t affect the will.

Of course the dad did plan for the money to go to the animals if no one fulfilled their conditions…

Anyway, I really think Ace is being too lenient with the artists and needs to stop giving people walks outside the basement. Need to speed up the schedule so I can see more Monica and Katie.
Wait! YOU want more sexscenes???? or do you mean just talking to them and other weird stuff? :)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wait! YOU want more sexscenes???? or do you mean just talking to them and other weird stuff? :)
Hey, what's wrong with a cute couch cuddle scene? :ROFLMAO:

With Monica I'm curious how much she's willing to experiment... I mean she went from 0 to 60 rather quick, from sex to anal to facefuck. What's next? I hope Cheeky and Ace don't disappoint...

Katie is actually more tame than her mom, sure she had a foursome but Monica is willing to go the extra mile to personally satisfy her younger lover.

After such a steamy snuggle session I think the MC will need a cold shower ;)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes