HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey, what's wrong with a cute couch cuddle scene? :ROFLMAO:

With Monica I'm curious how much she's willing to experiment... I mean she went from 0 to 60 rather quick, from sex to anal to facefuck. What's next? I hope Cheeky and Ace don't disappoint...

Katie is actually more tame than her mom, sure she had a foursome but Monica is willing to go the extra mile to personally satisfy her younger lover.

After such a steamy snuggle session I think the MC will need a cold shower ;)
Oh i agree 100%, Monica has really turned in to a sexdemon, love to watch where they take her (pun intended)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh i agree 100%, Monica has really turned in to a sexdemon, love to watch where they take her (pun intended)
Well, she repressed her sexuality for a long time - she talked about it being a long time since she'd dated and it being even longer since she'd had sex. Maybe she's finally getting to explore her sexual bucket list.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
This movie night with Monica, Jenna, and Katie is sounding very dangerous to my Man Whore. Will there be an option to say I'm not feeling well and go to bed early? :LOL:
I think it will be a great opportunity for Jenna and Katie to learn to share, but I agree it will be VERY dangerous if you are manwhoring with Monica too.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
-_-

I've been making that point for months.

That won't happen.
I think you might be surprised. There were two instances that foreshadow this:

1) A previous movie night where Katie gave MC a handjob on the couch when Jenna was on the floor. She even commented that MC's size was large enough that they could both get their hands on it, and then invited Jenna to join them on the couch.

2) The tanning incident in Jenna's bedroom led to all parties being nude, and Katie even witnessed Jenna coaxing MC to stroke his cock in front of both of them. Afterwards, Katie didn't like the idea of MC and Jenna getting together. However, the sisters are definitely warming up to the idea of sharing MC with others.

I imagine the MC could be sitting between Jenna and Katie on the couch again, with Monica on the other couch. At some point, one or the other of the sisters could slip a hand in to pleasure MC, and at some point the other might also reach in. Once they discover they each had the same idea, their reactions might depend on various choices, hopefully one of which is that they both continue. They wouldn't be into each other, but rather into pleasuring MC, so it wouldn't run afoul of any Patreon rules.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think you might be surprised. There were two instances that foreshadow this:

1) A previous movie night where Katie gave MC a handjob on the couch when Jenna was on the floor. She even commented that MC's size was large enough that they could both get their hands on it, and then invited Jenna to join them on the couch.

2) The tanning incident in Jenna's bedroom led to all parties being nude, and Katie even witnessed Jenna coaxing MC to stroke his cock in front of both of them. Afterwards, Katie didn't like the idea of MC and Jenna getting together. However, the sisters are definitely warming up to the idea of sharing MC with others.

I imagine the MC could be sitting between Jenna and Katie on the couch again, with Monica on the other couch. At some point, one or the other of the sisters could slip a hand in to pleasure MC, and at some point the other might also reach in. Once they discover they each had the same idea, their reactions might depend on various choices, hopefully one of which is that they both continue. They wouldn't be into each other, but rather into pleasuring MC, so it wouldn't run afoul of any Patreon rules.
If Katie finds out the Mc has touched Jenna she dumps him.

Playing around is one thing, doing it is another.

Katie barely wants to share with the people she said she would do, her sister is off limits. If Monica finds out he'll also be homeless.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Katie barely wants to share with the people she said she would do, her sister is off limits. If Monica finds out he'll also be homeless.
Again, context of the situation matters. I suspect that Katie will initiate the play during the movie, and Katie and Jenna will be having a tease-worthy whispered conversation while she is stroking MC under the covers. At some point, Katie will ask Jenna about her confidence, and Jenna will reach in to show up her sister. At that point, it's just sibling rivalry to get MC off, but would be an important first step towards acceptance of sharing MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Again, context of the situation matters. I suspect that Katie will initiate the play during the movie, and Katie and Jenna will be having a tease-worthy whispered conversation while she is doing it. At some point, Katie will ask Jenna about her confidence, and Jenna will reach in to show up her sister. At that point, it's just sibling rivalry to get MC off, but would be an important first step towards acceptance of sharing MC.
I can see many groups working but I absolutely do not see anything working with any of those 3 in that family.

Not to mention Cheeky intentionally went out of his way to avoid incest, that's skirting a border he wanted no part of.

As I said, Katie barely wants to share with the 3 she has points with and Jenna has shown interst in 1 other girl. No point arguing, neither of us will change our minds but i'm telling you, that aint gonna happen.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I can see many groups working but I absolutely do not see anything working with any of those 3 in that family.

Not to mention Cheeky intentionally went out of his way to avoid incest, that's skirting a border he wanted no part of.

As I said, Katie barely wants to share with the 3 she has points with and Jenna has shown interst in 1 other girl. No point arguing, neither of us will change our minds but i'm telling you, that aint gonna happen.
Can't tease these possibilities with zero payoff. There will be a path that includes Katie and Jenna - we're already being setup for it. The morning-after scene in the latest episode allows Katie, Debbie, and Lily to learn that Jenna is a really nice person that understands them fairly well through the phone conversation if MC takes the call with them at the table, which opens up the possibility they accept her. At the end of the foursome scene, MC thinks to himself that nothing could top that 'unless ...', which implies that there will at least be fivesome delivered in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Again, context of the situation matters. I suspect that Katie will initiate the play during the movie, and Katie and Jenna will be having a tease-worthy whispered conversation while she is stroking MC under the covers. At some point, Katie will ask Jenna about her confidence, and Jenna will reach in to show up her sister. At that point, it's just sibling rivalry to get MC off, but would be an important first step towards acceptance of sharing MC.
If there is a pairing with Katie and Jenna planned, then the described situation is what I‘m thinking would be happening.
However, I strongly doubt that Katie would want to share with her sister, after what she says at the beach house. Maybe they justify the sharing by having Katie see Jenna as inferior to her, such that she feels there is no danger of Jenna stealing the MC away. To avoid incest, they would have to come up with something like „just don‘t do it when I‘m in the same room.“ this would come from Katie as I would think Jenna would love it if someone is watching her and the Mc.

There are a lot of scenarios that could play out here though. My guess is, at the start you get the choice on who to sit next to, which will earn you points with the chosen partner and jealousy if you are dating someone and not choosing them.
Next, you basically get some lewd content with the chosen partner during the movie. Now, this could be it for that scene already. Although things might get spiced up, as Monica knows if you are interested in one of her daughters and the Sisters each might get suspicous during the movie.

So ultimately either nothing happens and you get a lewd scene with one of the three, possibly after movie sex a la „Mc and me are staying up a little longer, you can go to bed already.“ or this will create a meltdown where it‘s discovered that MC is fooling around with one or more of them. I doubt the latter because both Jenna and Katie want to tell their family that they are dating the MC, but the MC convinced them to wait with the announcement. So I assume nothing major will happen just yet. It will only add thrill by being almost discovered.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Technically, he won't be homeless as he has his own home now.

But I agree that Katie, Jenna and Monica sharing the MC between them is not going to happen. Beyond the fact it would risk the wrath of Patreon, I don't see any foreshadowing.

Katie talks a big game, but that's because she finds the MC being desirable to be a massive turn-on; having another woman so much as actually touch him leaves her extremely uncomfortable - even when she's drunk and horny. Her mom and sister are the last people Katie would want to compete with, and the ones least likely to make her horny if she thinks about the idea. It's never going to happen.

It's just barely conceivable Jenna might agree to try it if the MC *insisted*, but I'm highly skeptical. Even if she did, I can't imagine it would last long before her discomfort overcame even her insecurities. And that's assuming you could somehow get Monica to play along; I don't see it, but I've never tried her path so I'll leave that to someone else to shoot that one down.

Can't tease these possibilities with zero payoff.
Well, do you consider an epic crash and burn scene (where the LI rips the MC a new one before breaking up) to be a payoff?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can't tease these possibilities with zero payoff. There will be a path that includes Katie and Jenna - we're already being setup for it. The morning-after scene in the latest episode allows Katie, Debbie, and Lily to learn that Jenna is a really nice person that understands them fairly well through the phone conversation if MC takes the call with them at the table, which opens up the possibility they accept her. At the end of the foursome scene, MC thinks to himself that nothing could top that 'unless ...', which implies that there will at least be fivesome delivered in the future.
There will be no ending where Katie/Jenna/Monica are together with the MC in any combination, period.

It has been confirmed by the Dev's that there will be NO incest of any kind!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes