acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This movie night with Monica, Jenna, and Katie is sounding very dangerous to my Man Whore. Will there be an option to say I'm not feeling well and go to bed early? :LOL:
I'm not sure being in bed would be the safest place in this situation. :)

• Haha
Reactions: NateGrey

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Depends, are we going to get Monica/Katie/Jenna drunk with $400 bottles of wine? If so, I hope Katie explains to Monica/Jenna - at length - that MC tried to guilt her and Debbie/Lily into thinking that it was worth $10,000. Riveting tension!

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I'm not liking this acewinz. Feels an awful lot like a setup. I think my man whore will be doing an awful lot of sweating during movie night. I don't think you are going to blow everything up yet, but I'll admit you're making me a little nervous here. Could my man whore days be coming to an end already?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not liking this acewinz. Feels an awful lot like a setup. I think my man whore will be doing an awful lot of sweating during movie night. I don't think you are going to blow everything up yet, but I'll admit you're making me a little nervous here. Could my man whore days be coming to an end already?
So many of these games have the danger of exposure always hanging over the MC's head. Personally, I'm quite happy whenever LIs learn the truth and are happy with it. Even better if they'd known from the beginning (like MNF).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So many of these games have the danger of exposure always hanging over the MC's head. Personally, I'm quite happy whenever LIs learn the truth and are happy with it. Even better if they'd known from the beginning (like MNF).
I think you may be disappointed here.

There is no harem.

I thought you knew, devs have said that from the start.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If the MC is in relationship with only one of them, will he have the opportunity to tell the others?
So far if the MC is with Katie, Deb or Lily he can tell the others. Also optional 3 some or 4some.

The rest hasn't come up yet.

Jenna and Jolina know about each other too, so that comes out. Only seen that from my Jolina save so don't know if it plays out the same on Jenna's end.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think you may be disappointed here.

There is no harem.

I thought you knew, devs have said that from the start.
I wasn't complaining about this game. I was just thinking about the issue with all the people talking about various threesomes and moresomes in the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wasn't complaining about this game. I was just thinking about the issue with all the people talking about various threesomes and moresomes in the game.
I didn't think you were complaining, it was referring to you saying you like it when LI's learn the truth and are happy with it.

Was just pointing out that won't happen here.

There are going to be consequences.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
So far if the MC is with Katie, Deb or Lily he can tell the others. Also optional 3 some or 4some.

The rest hasn't come up yet.

Jenna and Jolina know about each other too, so that comes out. Only seen that from my Jolina save so don't know if it plays out the same on Jenna's end.
The next episode will have a movie night with Monica, Katie and Jenna, I was asking about them. I mean, Monica already knows if you're dating one of her daughters, but I was wondering if the MC will officially announce that he's dating one of them.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
The next episode will have a movie night with Monica, Katie and Jenna, I was asking about them. I mean, Monica already knows if you're dating one of her daughters, but I was wondering if the MC will officially announce that he's dating one of them.
I would be a little surprised if he does. Since when discussing an announcement with Katie the Mc wants to wait until the situation with the will is solved. When relationships with J/K/M are revealed I expect a „What‘s going on here? Are you dating eachother?“ situation where the Mc gets discovered and depending on who you are involved with, it sets the start for the fallout.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Doesn't change the fact that issue is caused by the mod.
That is something - surprising. But apparently it was completely checked that only my Mod can be to blame...

Edit: @ syxxninetails
Nevertheless, I'll take a look at it when I get the chance. But since the Mod has been downloaded several times and I haven't noticed this error anywhere else, please try to download the game again and check it out (without the Mod!). If that works, you can, if you still want, try out the Mod again, too (also make a fresh download). Well, when then the errors comes back I have a problem...

My suggestions causing your failure:
- of course my Mod
- using two Mods at the same time (the incest Mod wasn't updated since EP17/18!)
- a download issue
- a compressed download version issue
- a problem on your PC (I had funny failor issues when my ssd died...)
- and a lots more...

Well, this Mod was a little fun project from me in the beginning, but now I think it's better to stop that thing. Since the incest Mod (I'm also not a fan of making an incest game out of it) adapting the game is not very popular here...

Last edited:
Reactions: N3M35150
4.30 star(s) 326 Votes