N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
That is something - surprising. But apparently it was completely checked that only my Mod can be to blame...

Nevertheless, I'll take a look at it when I get the chance. But since the Mod has been downloaded several times and I haven't noticed this error anywhere else, please try to download the game again and check it out (without the Mod!). If that works, you can, if you still want, try out the Mod again, too (also make a fresh download). Well, when then the errors comes back I have a problem...

My suggestions causing your failure:
- of course my Mod
- using two Mods at the same time (the incest Mod wasn't updated since EP17/18!)
- a download issue
- a compressed download version issue
- a problem on your PC (I had funny failor issues when my ssd died...)
- and a lots more...

Well, this Mod was a little fun project from me in the beginning, but now I think it's better to stop that thing. Since the incest Mod (I'm also not a fan of making an incest game out of it) adapting the game is not very popular here...
Bro i'm curious, in your walkthrough mod why do you recommend sex with jolina instead of jenna?
BTW I wish there would be more jenna xxx scenes, she seems very kinky.

DON'T STOP making this mod please!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The next episode will have a movie night with Monica, Katie and Jenna, I was asking about them. I mean, Monica already knows if you're dating one of her daughters, but I was wondering if the MC will officially announce that he's dating one of them.
I certainly hope we'll have the option because it's long overdue - ignoring the headache our virtuous behavior would cause our devs, of course! For Jenna especially, I doubt there's ever going to be a better time to tell Katie the MC's dating her sister than right after he proves he's a good boyfriend by walking out on the potential threesome with Debbie and Lily. (You did turn down Debbie and Lily, right? :p)

Unfortunately, I'm not holding my breath. The devs have enough variables to keep track of without adding public relationships to the mix. In theory, they could simplify matters by making the MC commit to fidelity when he goes public (and forbid making the commitment when cheating). That wouldn't be so bad now that we have the quick-start tool to investigate other options without having to play the whole game over. But it would undercut the eventual dramatic 10+ girl cheating apocalypse scene the devs have planned for a dramatic moment near the end of the story, and I'm starting to think that's meant to be the true ending of the game.

So I'll put 1000 quatloos on not being able to admit a faithful relationship during the movie.

(Easy quatloos if you want to surprise me, acewinz. Just saying!)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I certainly hope we'll have the option because it's long overdue - ignoring the headache our virtuous behavior would cause our devs, of course! For Jenna especially, I doubt there's ever going to be a better time to tell Katie the MC's dating her sister than right after he proves he's a good boyfriend by walking out on the potential threesome with Debbie and Lily. (You did turn down Debbie and Lily, right? :p)

Unfortunately, I'm not holding my breath. The devs have enough variables to keep track of without adding public relationships to the mix. In theory, they could simplify matters by making the MC commit to fidelity when he goes public (and forbid making the commitment when cheating). That wouldn't be so bad now that we have the quick-start tool to investigate other options without having to play the whole game over. But it would undercut the eventual dramatic 10+ girl cheating apocalypse scene the devs have planned for a dramatic moment near the end of the story, and I'm starting to think that's meant to be the true ending of the game.

So I'll put 1000 quatloos on not being able to admit a faithful relationship during the movie.

I don't know... Sure the game makes it super easy to fuck everyone but we are not going to see a "h-word" <looks around for Ava> so I feel like it would be nice if the weirdos like me who stuck to one person were able to stand up off the couch and announce to the room...

"I'm fucking your mom and it's SO DAMN goooood!"

:ROFLMAO:

Okay, seriously. I really want to see a chance for those of us weird monogamous folks to actually admit our weirdness to the others.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I think Katie is the character most ready to make a public statement, in the last chapter she seems to be about to do so, but then she takes it back.

Monica on the other hand seems to me to be the one furthest from this will, in fact she always gives me the impression of the one who is looking for an excuse to give up everything

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
yeah, there is no way to play this game on the mac anymore:(
there is no older version, there is no compressed mac version, there is no renpy sdk...:cry:
a damn discrimination right here!:mad:

So, to play the game, you can download the REN'Py development kit. Open the application, create a new project. Then replace the created game folder in the launcher directory/folder, with the one from the Windows download. Once it copies, you can then launch the game and play on Mac. You can do this with any REN'Py game that has a build for Windows only. Some times you might have to use the "unren" command line tool to unpack the archives, but the most part this works fine.

Cheers.
Fssntuff

van321

Jan 7, 2021
But it would undercut the eventual dramatic 10+ girl cheating apocalypse scene the devs have planned for a dramatic moment near the end of the story, and I'm starting to think that's meant to be the true ending of the game.
MC sits at the TV watching the movie, and hears murmuring behind him that suddenly escalates into shouting. Katie learns of infidelity from Jenna, and both scream at you in saddened rage. Monica hears what is going on, learns the situation, and is disgusted. She orders the MC to leave the house and never return. Zarah, knowing you heartbroke Monica, breaks contact with MC. Debbie and Lily, knowing you broke Katie's spirit, break contact with MC. Angel and Wanda start ignoring the MC's calls as it is clear he has no connection with Monica anymore.

MC returns to the beach house, feeling empty and left with only one purpose, and he vows to keep Dizzy from the inheritance. Now undistracted by girls, he succeeds in enough gumshoeing to figure out the gold digger and her will conditions, and he purposefully sabotages them. He finds out that Elaine was aware of those will conditions the whole time and withheld them from him, but he keeps that from her. He continues to act as though nothing has changed.

At the will reading, he sees Elaine and Bella arrive, and Bella is shocked to see MC's lack of surprise, and his evil smile. The lawyer reads the will, including all conditions, and reveals that the only recipient who has fulfilled all of them is the MC. All money goes to him. Elaine, confidently, asks for the house. MC refuses, telling her she knew about Bella's conditions the whole time (they weren't "shared" so technically that wasn't the disqualifier) and told him nothing. She pleads, and he coldly looks away. The lawyer states the money will be wired to his account within a week, and the deed can be picked up at city hall in a couple days. Elaine and Bella hug each other and start sobbing, and the MC walks past them, saying "you brought this upon yourselves."

Cut to MC sitting at the beach house, a week later. He looks out at the ocean. He checks his phone and sees a text from Jolina, a photo of her in her new waitress uniform. He smirks a bit, and then scoffs. "Too old for me." He blocks the number. He goes inside, and finds the actual $10000 bottle of wine. He grabs a glass and goes outside and sits down, watching the sunset. He pours some wine and sips it. He has become his father.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
MC sits at the TV watching the movie, and hears murmuring behind him that suddenly escalates into shouting. Katie learns of infidelity from Jenna, and both scream at you in saddened rage. Monica hears what is going on, learns the situation, and is disgusted. She orders the MC to leave the house and never return. Zarah, knowing you heartbroke Monica, breaks contact with MC. Debbie and Lily, knowing you broke Katie's spirit, break contact with MC. Angel and Wanda start ignoring the MC's calls as it is clear he has no connection with Monica anymore.

MC returns to the beach house, feeling empty and left with only one purpose, and he vows to keep Dizzy from the inheritance. Now undistracted by girls, he succeeds in enough gumshoeing to figure out the gold digger and her will conditions, and he purposefully sabotages them. He finds out that Elaine was aware of those will conditions the whole time and withheld them from him, but he keeps that from her. He continues to act as though nothing has changed.

At the will reading, he sees Elaine and Bella arrive, and Bella is shocked to see MC's lack of surprise, and his evil smile. The lawyer reads the will, including all conditions, and reveals that the only recipient who has fulfilled all of them is the MC. All money goes to him. Elaine, confidently, asks for the house. MC refuses, telling her she knew about Bella's conditions the whole time (they weren't "shared" so technically that wasn't the disqualifier) and told him nothing. She pleads, and he coldly looks away. The lawyer states the money will be wired to his account within a week, and the deed can be picked up at city hall in a couple days. Elaine and Bella hug each other and start sobbing, and the MC walks past them, saying "you brought this upon yourselves."

Cut to MC sitting at the beach house, a week later. He looks out at the ocean. He checks his phone and sees a text from Jolina, a photo of her in her new waitress uniform. He smirks a bit, and then scoffs. "Too old for me." He blocks the number. He goes inside, and finds the actual $10000 bottle of wine. He grabs a glass and goes outside and sits down, watching the sunset. He pours some wine and sips it. He has become his father.
Reminds me of the ending of The Godfather with Michael sitting at his father's desk.

4.30 star(s) 326 Votes