DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, 10 years is a ridiculously long time to wait for someone. Especially when you are in your early 20's. To give up an entire decade of your life waiting for someone you've only spent a few weeks or months with is so Hollywood fairy tale romance... It is made even worse when it is without any contact at all, a long distance relationship when someone is in college is bad enough.

I'm just so uninterested in the money. Love > Money every time. If the MC can have one person and has declared how much he loves that one person (so Katie) and then goes with the money option I just don't think he really cares. It also allows his dad to dictate his life for the next 10 years.

One or two years I can see... Anything longer and I want the devs to have the MC find out that Katie married someone else.

Elaine can have the "family" home if she wants it so much, TBH it saves my MC from the possible arson charge...
True in my eyes MC would have a good enough start with the money, beach house and car he got anyway, but if Mc was a more devious bastard it would not take him that long to take control of the money and make it disappear for third parties and just hang out with Katie, Monica and Jenna with him having the money and nobody really being able to touch him or take it away from him. :p

Reactions: MrFriendly

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
True in my eyes MC would have a good enough start with the money, beach house and car he got anyway,
Exactly. The MC already has a house with no mortgage and a car that's already paid off he is already better off than almost anyone his age he doesn't need to sacrifice his happiness for more money.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Exactly. The MC already has a house with no mortgage and a car that's already paid off he is already better off than almost anyone his age he doesn't need to sacrifice his happiness for more money.
Yep! Still needs to pay taxes on it which is why I suggested the idea of selling the property and moving into some place that is wholly his own. Personally I don't really like the idea of living in the same house that Don fucked Elaine and possibly the third gold digger in... Just would rather sell all of it, buy something that suits him better, save a bit of the money, and then go back to school. He could live on campus with Katie/Debbie/Lily (or all three) or Jenna... It would be a great way to ensure his father never influences his life again.

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yep! Still needs to pay taxes on it which is why I suggested the idea of selling the property and moving into some place that is wholly his own. Personally I don't really like the idea of living in the same house that Don fucked Elaine and possibly the third gold digger in... Just would rather sell all of it, buy something that suits him better, save a bit of the money, and then go back to school. He could live on campus with Katie/Debbie/Lily (or all three) or Jenna... It would be a great way to ensure his father never influences his life again.
True. Though he could also rent the house out and go and finish college and live with Lily then do whatever the fuck he wants after that. Personally I'm hoping that he can use his business degree to help Lily with her fashion design career as well as helping Monica with her business.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True. Though he could also rent the house out and go and finish college and live with Lily then do whatever the fuck he wants after that. Personally I'm hoping that he can use his business degree to help Lily with her fashion design career as well as helping Monica with her business.
He could offer it as an Airbnb...

There's the sequel - the MC decided to take the money, he runs the beach house as an Airbnb, and goes to school while avoiding Monica and her kids. He then gets up to rich guy shenanigans while in college and fucking all the girls he wants...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
There's the sequel - the MC decided to take the money, he runs the beach house as an Airbnb, and goes to school while avoiding Monica and her kids. He then gets up to rich guy shenanigans while in college and fucking all the girls he wants...
Exactly. You gave Ace and Cheeky the perfect idea for a sequel for nothing. I hope they are grateful.

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in my opinion the will has too long a completion time to be in the final game....

if MC gives it up right away (most likely if he goes after one of the three girls in the forbidden family, most likely Debbie and Lily) then we'll have no interest as players in who that money goes to

if Mc instead goes for the inheritance (which is possible with many of the secondary girls) it's not like we'll see him collect the first installment after ten years of observing the rules...

so in my opinion something will intervene to make the will "null and void", or at least not important (for example, find out Donald was bankrupt and his money well and truly gone).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
in my opinion the will has too long a completion time to be in the final game....

if MC gives it up right away (most likely if he goes after one of the three girls in the forbidden family, most likely Debbie and Lily) then we'll have no interest as players in who that money goes to

if Mc instead goes for the inheritance (which is possible with many of the secondary girls) it's not like we'll see him collect the first installment after ten years of observing the rules...

so in my opinion something will intervene to make the will "null and void", or at least not important (for example, find out Donald was bankrupt and his money well and truly gone).
They could do an annoying flash forward type of scene or scenes. Personally I am expecting one of those epilogues from 80's high school movies where they show a still picture of a character along with a short "what they did afterwards" explanation.

It would be cool if the next game they made was a "10 years later" sequel but the variables for that would be insane. Probably best if they just make a new unrelated game.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Well to have a true happy ending he would have to be able to have it all, and I don't mean all the women. So what if it's all just a test, and in fact the father doesn't want the MC to be like him and take the money. Maybe the only way to get the money is to choose love instead. :LOL:

I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case but I don't expect it. Since I'll be going with keeping Katie, Jenna, and Monica anyway it doesn't really matter to me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well to have a true happy ending he would have to be able to have it all, and I don't mean all the women. So what if it's all just a test, and in fact the father doesn't want the MC to be like him and take the money. Maybe the only way to get the money is to choose love instead. :LOL:

I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case but I don't expect it. Since I'll be going with keeping Katie, Jenna, and Monica anyway it doesn't really matter to me.
Eh, I don't see that as a true happy ending. To me a true happy ending is get to have the woman he wants, is happy, has a family and friends that care about him, and he has a house/home. The money could poison that and destroy everything.

is this game set 20 or 30 years in the past?
? To some people Paris is still a romantic getaway, though I meant it more as a "running away together" scenario. Where would you go? Los Angeles? Cleveland :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
an underground bunker. baby, let me show you my stockpile of dry rations.
Ooooo... Is this one of those missiles silos that people converted into underground bunkers? I like what you've done with the vents...

:ROFLMAO:

If you don't have astronaut ice cream I am leaving this vault.

But seriously, I'd love to see the MC run off with someone and say "Fuck it!"

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Venice, of course not Venice Beach i mean Venice Italy or any place in Alabama for lovers of in...censored. :LOL:
I've heard that Venice smells of tourists and the sea... Plus it is sinking. As for Alabama... Well... It's Alabama, rather freeze my nuts off in Antarctica. Though, I am sure it has a certain allure for those who favor banjo music.

• Haha
Reactions: Wonder Wolf

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
I've heard that Venice smells of tourists and the sea... Plus it is sinking. As for Alabama... Well... It's Alabama, rather freeze my nuts off in Antarctica. Though, I am sure it has a certain allure for those who favor banjo music.
i wonder what you think paris smells like these days.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
lemme just say i'm glad katie backpedalled so hard on the fourway! now the mc's scheme with debbie to get the lot of them into a love square can continue to distract me from the whole world sinking!

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
i had the 4 way and lily chose boys ONLY and no girl on girl anything happened at all, but now with part 20 she is saying she is into girls now like it completely ignored the actual events that happened? Did they just not expect someone to not chose the lesbian route and just went with the lesbian dialog, thinking everyone would choose it?

i also noticed it keeps saying stats are combined and they are actually still divided.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I've already said this more than once, but i always see people talking about Katie, Debbie and Lily as friends !!!
Friends !! seriously, Debbie and Lily don't hesitate to fuck with the MC the moment Katie turns her back, do you call this friendship ?
My god Katie is a glorious cuck and Debbie et Lily have no shame and absolutely no respect for Katie. They are just three girls who hang together and try to steal their bestie's boyfriend.
I would not trust any of them a single second, they are treacherous bitches you should avoid at any cost!
So if you plan to get the money and avoid Katie's family, Debbie and Lily are certainly not a good choice unless you are keen on beeing a cuck very soon.
So who's left, Jolina maybe, Elaine or her sister if they are not into a shady scam, or eventually some other secondary characters like Angel, the other stupid model, the religious fool and so on .

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes