UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I've already said this more than once, but i always see people talking about Katie, Debbie and Lily as friends !!!
Friends !! seriously, Debbie and Lily don't hesitate to fuck with the MC the moment Katie turns her back, do you call this friendship ?
My god Katie is a glorious cuck and Debbie et Lily have no shame and absolutely no respect for Katie. They are just three girls who hang together and try to steal their bestie's boyfriend.
I would not trust any of them a single second, they are treacherous bitches you should avoid at any cost!
So if you plan to get the money and avoid Katie's family, Debbie and Lily are certainly not a good choice unless you are keen on beeing a cuck very soon.
So who's left, Jolina maybe, Elaine or her sister if they are not into a shady scam, or eventually some other secondary characters like Angel, the other stupid model, the religious fool and so on .
Yes Lily and Debbie did fuck the MC, but until recently that was before Katie acknowledged she had serious feelings for him and wanted an exclusive relationship with him, despite the beach house foursome. So yeah, for most of the storyline it's been sisters before misters with the privilege to pass him around.

Obviously things are changing.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Some people talk about Katie and her girl friends like the mere idea of friends being able betray each other is something out of this world.
Anyone can act behind your back and deception can happen in any kind of relationship. If lovers and family can betray you, why not your friends?
And the shitty thing about betrayal is that you never expect "that person" to do it to you.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Well, the MC is enabling this behavior and dialogue from the early game implies that this hasn‘t happened before the MC came into their lives. Unless Debbie and Lily have done this before and they both are very convincing liars towards the MC and Katie. Also just shows how one guy can easily uproot their „Bloodsisterhood“

But that could also mean: The third gold digger is 2 girls in a trenchcoat!

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
So is my game broken? Lily says BOYS ONLY and never does anything with Debbie but the next day the dialog acts like she did.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
So is my game broken? Lily says BOYS ONLY and never does anything with Debbie but the next day the dialog acts like she did.
When exactly does that happen? In your 1 on 1 talk with Lily in episode 20 at the beach house? Can you maybe add a screenshot of the text that is bothering you?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in the episodes before, when Mc is at the beach with the three girls you have to encourage effusions between women, there are a couple of dialogues where you can do this, when they are about to leave in the car

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Lily says "Is it bad that i sort of like you more than the girl stuff last night?" "its just i dont want to disappoint Debbie" "And you dont mind that im sorta into girls a little?" "But im definitely into boys a LOT more."

WTF? She chooses boys only, she flat out turned Debbie down and no girl girl anything happened and i get this dialog?

Its the simple fact it doesnt reflect the events that happened and feels out of place, making it feel broken.

Last edited:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Lily says "Is it bad that i sort of like you more than the girl stuff last night?" "its just i dont want to disappoint Debbie" "And you dont mind that im sorta into girls a little?" "But im definitely into boys a LOT more."

WTF? She chooses boys only and no girl girl anything happened and i get this dialog?
I just checked the script for that. The text you mentioned is triggered when you had a 3/4some in episode 19. There is no check if you encouraged girl on girl action or not. Since I encouraged girl on girl stuff I can‘t say if Lily interacts with Debbie or Katie in any way if you don‘t and if that would make the mention of girl stuff plausible by Lily.

So, no, your game is not broken. It might be something the devs overlooked though. Then again, did absolutely no girl stuff happen that Lily could reference?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Some people talk about Katie and her girl friends like the mere idea of friends being able betray each other is something out of this world.
Anyone can act behind your back and deception can happen in any kind of relationship. If lovers and family can betray you, why not your friends?
And the shitty thing about betrayal is that you never expect "that person" to do it to you.
Ohh... And I'd like to add that arguing that Lily and Debbie only did things with the MC because him and Katie wasn't official don't change the fact that both girls wanted to keep it a secret from Katie. They were doing it behind Katie's back, in other words, they were deceiving Katie, one can see it as betrayal.
Don't get me wrong, Lily and Debbie are in the top 5 LI in this game, specially Lily, but they did what they did.

Like my mom used to say when I was a kid: if you want to hide what you're doing, it means you know you're doing something wrong.

But sorry to keep dwelling about it, I gonna stop now...

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
No absolutely no girl on girl anything happened when you chose the boys only option. Thats why the dialog makes no sense to talk about something that never happened.

go to the scene and chose boys only and see what i mean. Debbie is sad but accepts it and focuses on the MC instead.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
acewinz
Check those quotes out. Might be a continuity issue. Happens during the lily talk in episode 20.

WTF? She chooses boys only, she flat out turned Debbie down and no girl girl anything happened and i get this dialog?

Its the simple fact it doesnt reflect the events that happened and feels out of place, making it feel broken.
I just checked the script for that. The text you mentioned is triggered when you had a 3/4some in episode 19. There is no check if you encouraged girl on girl action or not. Since I encouraged girl on girl stuff I can‘t say if Lily interacts with Debbie or Katie in any way if you don‘t and if that would make the mention of girl stuff plausible by Lily.

So, no, your game is not broken. It might be something the devs overlooked though. Then again, did absolutely no girl stuff happen that Lily could reference?

Reactions: acewinz

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
No absolutely no girl on girl anything happened when you chose the boys only option. Thats why the dialog makes no sense to talk about something that never happened.

go to the scene and chose boys only and see what i mean. Debbie is sad but accepts it and focuses on the MC instead.
It's only a few lines. Just do as I do with half comments on this forum: ignore and pretend you didn't read it!:D

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
well i wonder if the game is going to make it seem as though they are together now and break my version of the narrative, if it doesnt know it didnt happen with that conversation then maybe it wont know it didnt happen later on down the story.

and why does it keep saying stats are merged and yet on mine they are still separate?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Like my mom used to say when I was a kid: if you want to hide what you're doing, it means you know you're doing something wrong.

...before you go blind?
Is masturbating wrong though? :ROFLMAO:
In front of your mom? YES!:)
Hmmm... if that is how you feel, you might not be a good fit on these forums, given all the motherfucking perverts here. ;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Ohh... And I'd like to add that arguing that Lily and Debbie only did things with the MC because him and Katie wasn't official don't change the fact that both girls wanted to keep it a secret from Katie. They were doing it behind Katie's back, in other words, they were deceiving Katie, one can see it as betrayal.
Don't get me wrong, Lily and Debbie are in the top 5 LI in this game, specially Lily, but they did what they did.

Or maybe since Katey and the MC weren't exclusive the girls didn't feel the need to share. The female version of a gentleman never tells. Hiding is if Katey asks if they've had sex with the MC and they lie.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Or maybe since Katey and the MC weren't exclusive the girls didn't feel the need to share. The female version of a gentleman never tells. Hiding is if Katey asks if they've had sex with the MC and they lie.
No. If they don't tell, it's hiding. If Katie asks and they lie, it's a lie.

There's an old saying liars use to say: "I don't lie, I just hide some details"

Hiding and lying sometimes have the same effect.

Reactions: Andrew Rider
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes