Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Definitely going to do a faithful Katie (and pals) and Monica run since those are the best girls. And Elaine depending on that turns out in the end.

But there is a hell of a lot of spice in being unfaithful due to how good the writing is. Game seriously keeps track of all of these details and it's great.

As for whom I'm currently suspecting, I have no idea at this point. There was a lot of evidence that pointed to Zarah, but unless Joline is in on the deal, that might not be the case. But they could be in cahoots together. At this point though, I still like the both of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journey95

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I think I'm one of the few who don't really like Katie or Monica in a romantic sense and turned them both down while instead going after Jenna and Lily (because god damnit, they're hot and adorable at the same time).

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I think I'm one of the few who don't really like Katie or Monica in a romantic sense and turned them both down while instead going after Jenna and Lily (because god damnit, they're hot and adorable at the same time).
A man of good taste! Jenna and Debbie would have also been acceptable.

Reactions: max27

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Jenna is my least favorite honestly. Everyone else has way more going for them. Ironically, I didn't pursue Jolina at her request and am now regretting it because Jolina is certainly more interesting than Jenna is.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Hair down Katie is not a good look.

Luckily I went all-in on Debbie from the first meeting although I still got a Joline playthrough on standby. I tried some Wanda as she actually seems to have some potential depth but the endless 'negging' I have to do to score points is a little tiresome. I'm fully down with tempering her negative traits but let me give her some sugar when it's due.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I tried some Wanda as she actually seems to have some potential depth but the endless 'negging' I have to do to score points is a little tiresome. I'm fully down with tempering her negative traits but let me give her some sugar when it's due.
Yep. It feel kinda too much. You should be able to be rough and nice in proportion. And Wanda is kinda a nice character. I wish she was a lot more present, as well as Angel, instead of that annoying gross duo which is Monica and Zara.

I would be a big fan of a mod that completely cut that carnival waste of time in episode 18. At least the tickets girl is cute.

Reactions: bottomfeeder

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I disagree, I play faithfully two routes - Monica and Katie. I then quick start each update with every relationship and see what happens. But I never save that playthrough, it's not canon for me.
the problem with faithful routes in such a crowded game is that many chapters are almost 'empty'.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
indeed. she's in fact one of the worst looking broads in the game. body too, often weird and gangly. looks good during the birthday party and in the latest chapter, otherwise spotty and inconsistent. debbie saying katie looks better than she does was a laugh.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Luckily I went all-in on Debbie from the first meeting although I still got a Joline playthrough on standby. I tried some Wanda as she actually seems to have some potential depth but the endless 'negging' I have to do to score points is a little tiresome. I'm fully down with tempering her negative traits but let me give her some sugar when it's due.
I agree Katie looks better with her hair up and I hope they go back to that look, but she is still hot with her hair down even if she kind of resembles a female joker with that hair and her big smile.

I'm pretty sure you do have the option to be somewhat nice to Wanda in her last appearance and still gain points.

the problem with faithful routes in such a crowded game is that many chapters are almost 'empty'.
That's right you should come to the darkside and be a man whore we get to have all the fun.

indeed. she's in fact one of the worst looking broads in the game. body too, often weird and gangly. looks good during the birthday party and in the latest chapter, otherwise spotty and inconsistent. debbie saying katie looks better than she does was a laugh.
You're insane. Much hotter with her hair up but the body is still awesome.

Debbie, Angel, and Jenna are the only ones in the game that are as hot as Katie. Love Lily and she has a great body but Katie has a better face and just as good of a body. Wanda slightly below Katie. Without question she is better looking than Monica, Zarah, Theresa, Natasha, Jolina, Bella, and Elaine.

One of the worst looking women in the game :ROFLMAO: Not a chance.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's right you should come to the darkside and be a man whore we get to have all the fun.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
my first spin on a game is always done fearlessly as if nothing could hurt us!!!

but now I'm making some dedicated to the aragazze that most impressed me

some chapters become boring as a faithful husband, so it is realistic....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Monica often has bad close-ups, but overall she would be a beautiful woman

Zarah, on the other hand, bears all the signs of her hot youth, she is a bit beyond the concept of MILF

Reactions: Appoox

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
If there was a path that made you choose between Zarah and the librarian then the difference between the two would be rather minimal.

I've avoided Zarah for the most part whilst still trying to remain at least on speaking terms with Monica's best mate but I could see the house sitting trap a mile away and on my 'official' run through I avoided that.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Monica often has bad close-ups, but overall she would be a beautiful woman

Zarah, on the other hand, bears all the signs of her hot youth, she is a bit beyond the concept of MILF
Yes Monica has a stunning body, but her face is not really hot, she has the look of a 40 years old mother after all.
I have to admit that seeing Monica in her nighties is what arouse me the most in that game, she really has some deep sexual vibe

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes