acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The game just got smaller from ep. 20... Almost half-size... And the pictures are not webp.... It is a low quality in terms of images version of the game? If so are there any hopes than we can get a high quality version like "Melody"?
Try it. You won't notice a difference.

Reactions: wirelessnick

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I noticed a difference......no old librarian in this update, you suck Ace!
You hoping for a nice gummer. Maybe feel those granny whiskers brush up against your sack when she deep throats you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're a sick fuck HP. ;) :LOL: :sick:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
This thread is entirely to quiet. So since there is only one left Theresa that we haven't had sex with. What's everyone's thoughts on best sex scene so far. No wrong answers except whatever MrFriendly has to say. :LOL:

Some personal favorites of mine:

The foursome
Monica at Zarah's house
Elaine in our late father's bed
Natasha on the pool table
Katie in the beach house bathroom
Jenna's first time
Lily in the Library (I'm sure HornyyPussy probably likes this since the crypt keeper librarian was probably spying)

Probably a surprise but Katie's hallway blowjob might be at the top of my list. Loved the tease, messing with them both in Jenna's room beforehand, and Katie becoming territorial and taking matters in her own hands and mouth. Plus the overheard dialog at the end if you went with a facial finish was funny.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
This thread is entirely to quiet. So since there is only one left Theresa that we haven't had sex with. What's everyone's thoughts on best sex scene so far. No wrong answers except whatever MrFriendly has to say. :LOL:

The foursome
Monica at Zarah's house
Jenna's first time
Lily in the Library (I'm sure HornyyPussy probably likes this since the crypt keeper librarian was probably spying)

Probably a surprise but Katie's hallway blowjob might be at the top of my list. Loved the tease, messing with them both in Jenna's room beforehand, and Katie becoming territorial and taking matters in her own hands and mouth. Plus the overheard dialog at the end if you went with a facial finish was funny.
1. Jenna's first time. The moment when she gave up her shy manner and even wanted to try out different things immediately.
2. Katie's first time. Both wanted it and needed it so badly at this moment, it was a fucking fantastic scene.
3. Finally Elaine in father's bed. The wait paid off, incredibly hot.
4. Foursome. Breathtaking hot and good decision from devs, that MC were allowed to decide for himself which lady has the pleasure first of MC's big blue-whale cock.
5. Monica at Zarah's house. For me better and more intimate than the first time with her.

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
I remember playing this awhile back under either incest tag or with patch. I presume this "genre" took a turn?

hinaina87

Jul 29, 2020
Hey CheekyGimp,

First off, the game is
amazing and I'm exited to see where it leads to.

I personally believe that,
  • Theressa is an interesting character and I'm waiting to see more content on her and the group she mentions.
  • Zarah and Elaine's character designs could have been slightly different. (the bodies look younger than the faces & we clearly know that you wouldn't make the bodies older, So... And honestly those characters could be prettier than that)
  • There could have been a light male dom route for the MILF characters.
  • There could have been a hate fuck route. (Presumably for Elaine)
  • And forceful/non-consent sex could have been lightly present (since it leads to sex with all the characters either way and if player decides that should be the end of the character gameplay.. that being the last interaction with the character and it ending with sex would be satisfying)
The last suggestion mentioned would not be anything wrong (you can add in an additional warning along with, if such a thing would concern you) , After all it's just a game.

Excellent so far, hoping to see a lot more.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

The foursome
Monica at Zarah's house
Jenna's first time

Of those you listed and that I can remember I'd go with a top three of:

1) Monica at Zarah's House
2) First time with Katie
3) First time with Monica

Honorable mention of Lily in the Library and Poolside Debbie.

Some very well done and sexy scenes in this game, just wish it hadn't taken so long to get to Monica.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of those you listed and that I can remember I'd go with a top three of:

1) Monica at Zarah's House
2) First time with Katie
3) First time with Monica

Honorable mention of Lily in the Library and Poolside Debbie.

Some very well done and sexy scenes in this game, just wish it hadn't taken so long to get to Monica.
Well it makes some slight sense that she was less comfortable with getting into a relation with him considering their distant past, but yeah a bit faster would have been nice. :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well it makes some slight sense that she was less comfortable with getting into a relation with him considering their distant past, but yeah a bit faster would have been nice. :)
Absolutely but considering how long the audience had to wait it was glacial. That's the issue with game time versus real time. I am not going to advocate for a lot faster but, due to the nature of the game and alternating update situation, it would have been nice to have Monica thaw a little faster.

In turn, I would also like to see her give voice to her guilt over being attracted to her best friend's son more. Especially as we get to the end of the game and it is possible that the MC will want to spend his life with her. I'm curious to see whether Monica, once she finds out that the MC was fucking other, younger, women, is relieved that she has a good reason to break it off with him (of the player has the MC be a cheating douche). There's a huge difference between a May/December fling and a "happily ever after" where she and the MC have to explain their relationship to Katie and Jenna. Especially since Katie will express disgust at the concept of the MC with her mom if it is brought up.

Anyway, really curious to see the final updates for this game.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
It wasn't just Monica. All 3 of the main girls took awhile. Katie wasn't until Episode 11 and by that point you could've slept with her friend and her rival before her. Jenna Episode 14 since she was shy it made sense it took longer and she hasn't had as much focus as the other two it seems like anyway. Monica Episode 15 which was the longest but also made sense since she was your mother's best friend, and is a lot older than the MC.

I think they did a very nice job with the pacing for each character. The build up was pretty excruciating but when it finally paid off it made it that much better at least to me.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes