milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I don't post in the game threads often (unless I am asking for assistance in what art assets were used). but here is my insignificant take on the girls in WTHI:

• Monica - Has a business that is struggling, has a start of a drinking problem, is jealous but not in the same way as Katie. Not someone I would see as a long term companion.
  • Zarah - She reminds me of those 40 year old jocks that only want to talk about the 'glory days' and is trying to recapture her youth. It is very obvious if you took the time to talk to her rather than just fuck her that she is sad and lonely, almost desperate. For both Zarah and Monica the age difference will only compound issues moving forward.
  • Katie - Sarcasm aside, it is hard to build a lasting relationship with someone that is a polar opposite (opposites only attract in magnets, not people). But deep down she uses the sarcasm to hide a lot of baggage.
  • Jenna - Way too sneaky for my liking, she is a pretty little thing but eventually the neediness will overwhelm her and you will be cucked.
  • Jolina - Never thought of her as more than a means to an end
  • Natasha -She doesn't really have feelings for the MC, but she could be a nice little fuck buddy since the MC seems to be the only one that can fill the void in her sex life.
  • Mabel - Why would anyone even consider her a love interest. She is only in two episodes and the first time you see her there is almost no interaction. If she will fuck you on demand, she will fuck almost anyone on demand.
  • Theresa - Never stick your dick in crazy!
  • Wanda & Angel - I put these two together because they both have the same goal, to become supermodels. Eventually they will leave you behind if that prevents them from getting to their goal.
  • Bella - This one I haven't figured out quite yet. Dialog suggests she was your confidant/protector when you were little, she might actually have sincere feelings for the MC.
  • Elaine - She might have started out as a golddigger, regardless her motives are very self-centric. She is maneuvering events to get the house, and I suspect all the money.
  • Lily - Lily appears sweet and she is not dumb, she does know how to manipulate people by using both her personality and beauty to get what she wants. She could be the one you could end up with but I did not follow that particular path.
  • Debbie - So far, her and Lily appear to be the only characters that have actually told you how they feel in an honest straightforward manner. You know where Debbie and by extension Lily stand with respect to the MC.

Now I have actually played through episode 20 from the beginning four ways (I did not use the play any chapter feature until after Episode 20 was over). In the first playthrough I am trying to fuck everyone all the time. Hoping I get to poke Crazy in Episode 21. If there was a way to poke the librarian I would have tried that too, and Miss Cleo of course. Playthrough number two I am trying to get Katie, Lily and Debbie to play together so that I have a mini harem. I don't expect this to be an actual ending since Katie is a bit possessive. The third playthrough is for Jenna and all the other characters that she will likely not interact with, such as Wanda, Angel, Mabel, Natasha. Figured since they do not share scenes that it is a safe play, although I am questioning that considering Jenna's voyeuristic tendencies. The last playthrough is just a single LI, I have not rejected anyone but I am not actively trying to get them to like me either, kinda neutral or just friendly if that is my only choice. I chose Debbie, but it could have easily been Lily. I may be wrong, but I think neither one has any real stake in whether or not you get the inheritance.

BTW, Tommy is your step-brother.
who is tommy mom?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It's been way too quiet here.

Damn dev is milking it, not giving us the harem path we deserve. How else can I justify fucking every girl in the game. Fuck the will, I want the sisters, and not the older ones. Fuck Bella, I don't trust her. Fuck Elaine since she didn't immediately fall on the MCs dick.

Fuck Theresa since religious nutjob. And Dogboy, but don't fuck him. Keep Wanda in the basement as a slave. What the hell happened to Zarah's hair? Why can't I fuck the librarian? Why do I get a foursome with Katie and her friends when there is no harem path? I want a harem path.

Why can't I fuck the MC's mother and his sisters yet?

Did I cover everything that we are missing? I'm sure I left a bunch out. Now discuss.... :devilish:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You hoping for a scene that starts with the MC walking through a cemetery carrying a shovel? :sick:
[/QUOTE]
I guess our necrophilic friend was thinking of Monica. Patience your time will come and it will be great!!!

Reactions: Dragon59

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i will not choose harem route in first i
Probably a good job ..... because there isn't one.

Mainly because it would be impossible.

His mother has been dead for years, doubt there is anything left to stick a dick in and he's never had any sisters. Kinda hard to fuck what never existed.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm really glad I finally got to sleep with Elaine.

Yes, I'm fully aware of what she's done.
Though I am not an Elaine fan I am curious to see what happens when the MC sees the photo right after fucking her.

Considering it has only been mere weeks since the "love of her life" douchebag Don died she jumped into bed with his son (the MC) fairly quickly. Perhaps because she had an ulterior motive?

But then I think everyone has an ulterior motive at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ghostload

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Though I am not an Elaine fan I am curious to see what happens when the MC sees the photo right after fucking her.

Considering it has only been mere weeks since the "love of her life" douchebag Don died she jumped into bed with his son (the MC) fairly quickly. Perhaps because she had an ulterior motive?

But then I think everyone has an ulterior motive at this point. :ROFLMAO:
And the MC has a huge "motive" too!!

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
It's been way too quiet here.

Damn dev is milking it, not giving us the harem path we deserve. How else can I justify fucking every girl in the game. Fuck the will, I want the sisters, and not the older ones. Fuck Bella, I don't trust her. Fuck Elaine since she didn't immediately fall on the MCs dick.

Fuck Theresa since religious nutjob. And Dogboy, but don't fuck him. Keep Wanda in the basement as a slave. What the hell happened to Zarah's hair? Why can't I fuck the librarian? Why do I get a foursome with Katie and her friends when there is no harem path? I want a harem path.

Did I cover everything that we are missing? I'm sure I left a bunch out. Now discuss.... :devilish:
Don't bother with the mischievous reply's.... I completely understand you... I imagine in the end you can fuck every character in the game... And with a mod even the dog-boy and his dog....;)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes