JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yes, I'm fully aware of what she's done.
Did she do it, though? i have this suspicion that the Dogboy is a ruse and the blurry video of Elaine is doctored. Jo is extremely computer savvy and she is secretly conspiring with Theresa who is the third beneficiary of the will.

Reactions: Ghostload

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Personally, I had fun fucking her and I'm playing here redemption path, only to backstab her at the last minute when she'll though that she win... I love revenge stories and I'm going full Monte Cristo style.
Full Monte Cristo style?

So you mean never actually committing revenge upon the woman he thought wronged him? Or is Elaine actually Fernand in your mind?

I'm on the hate Elaine completely route for my Monica playthrough since Elaine tried to tell the MC that Monica tried to get Don and he rebuffed her.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Full Monte Cristo style?

So you mean never actually committing revenge upon the woman he thought wronged him? Or is Elaine actually Fernand in your mind?

I'm on the hate Elaine completely route for my Monica playthrough since Elaine tried to tell the MC that Monica tried to get Don and he rebuffed her.
In my book, Elaine deserve MC revenge for the way she act toward him before the drama about the will condition. If she's end up being Fernand, it will be the cherry on my revenge cake. She's the only one with a revenge arc possible at the moment, since we don't know who the other one is. If she was honest and really trying to amend herself.... Well I'm playing the manwhore path, so my MC is already an asshole, adding another dick move from him won't change much. That part doesn't fit to Edmond but on the stand point of writing, the manwhore path seem to be the most interesting one. All the chaos that will come and the fallout will be magnificent with the humor of Cheeky. I have great hope for the writing of that path.

Oh and if you were curious, Lily will be my Haydé in my second playthrough.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
In my book, Elaine deserve MC revenge for the way she act toward him before the drama about the will condition. If she's end up being Fernand, it will be the cherry on my revenge cake. She's the only one with a revenge arc possible at the moment, since we don't know who the other one is. If she was honest and really trying to amend herself.... Well I'm playing the manwhore path, so my MC is already an asshole, adding another dick move from him won't change much. That part doesn't fit to Edmond but on the stand point of writing, the manwhore path seem to be the most interesting one. All the chaos that will come and the fallout will be magnificent with the humor of Cheeky. I have great hope for the writing of that path.

Oh and if you were curious, Lily will be my Haydé in my second playthrough.
I suppose Elaine could be Mercedes... At the end she may have a villa to live in and wait for the MC/Edmond to return to her. If the MC gives her the house or she inherits it. Honestly Don is the most Fernand of all. Regardless, I just don't trust anyone in the game that is over 22, which is why I have a separate save for Katie. LOL

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I suppose Elaine could be Mercedes... At the end she may have a villa to live in and wait for the MC/Edmond to return to her. If the MC gives her the house or she inherits it. Honestly Don is the most Fernand of all. Regardless, I just don't trust anyone in the game that is over 22, which is why I have a separate save for Katie. LOL
So you don't trust Monica now either? I suppose anything is possible, but I don't think Monica will be the gold digger. :unsure:

Your blaming Elaine for believing what Don told her about Monica. I mean at that point Elaine didn't know he was cheating on her, but she should've had some idea what kind of man she was married to.

We should get some answers in the next episode and I'm still betting Elaine is not the villain in this story. Besides that sex scene was very good and being a good fuck should count for something. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So you don't trust Monica now either? I suppose anything is possible, but I don't think Monica will be the gold digger. :unsure:

Your blaming Elaine for believing what Don told her about Monica. I mean at that point Elaine didn't know he was cheating on her, but she should've had some idea what kind of man she was married to.

We should get some answers in the next episode and I'm still betting Elaine is not the villain in this story. Besides that sex scene was very good and being a good fuck should count for something. ;)
Never really trusted Monica, more was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. But as we get to the end I am going to hedge and wait... Can't trust anyone till all the cards are on the table.

And I don't trust Elaine because anyone who would date and fuck a man like Don is nearly as disgusting as the man himself. Especially not worth trusting if she's willing to then fuck the Don's son...

But that's me, I am well aware that I am different in my tastes.

Reactions: Ghostload

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Late daddy's lawyer did not even know who Monica was. Therefore:
A - Monica is Dizzy and the lawyer is working with her. But it sounds unlikely. If he wanted a share of the money he probably had a pletora of option, since he cared the whole thing.
B - Monica is in contact with the lawyer as Dizzy under false name. Totally unlikely. How is the lawyer supposed to transfer funds to a fake identity?
C - The lawyer didn't actually know Monica. He kinda should have, given that he knows MC legacy conditions. Yet the name could have slipped from his mind. Likely in the papers Monica is mainly referred as Miss "Lastname". But the lawyer knows the identity of Dizzy, so she can't be Monica.

I can't seem able to come out with other hipotesys.

But then, Dizzy is clearly the library carer.

Jokes apart. We have no idea of how MC's mother looked like, but his father tried to hit on Monica. Huge boobs brunette. Was in a relationship with Elaine. Huge boobs red head. Do we know any huge boobs blondie to have a pattern?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

I don't see her being a gold digger myself. But if anyone would need money it may be Monica. Her business is going tits up and she has two daughters to support but she wouldn't benefit from the MC being there and risk losing the inheritance.

I haven't played much of her arc at all on account of me being turned off by her constant need for validation so I'm probably missing something in the plot when it comes to her and Elaine.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
And with a mod even the dog-boy and his dog....;)
I have a better idea. First we have to buy a dog and train him to fuck Dogboy. We then have to present the dog to Theresa and tell her that we are sorry that Dogboy lost his old dog and that's why we bought him a new dog. Theresa gives us a reward sex because of we doing her son a favor and then tells her we should go home and we sneaky peeking at the house to see Dogboy come home and meet his new friend.

So, what do you think about my idea?

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have a better idea. First we have to buy a dog and train him to fuck Dogboy. We then have to present the dog to Theresa and tell her that we are sorry that Dogboy lost his old dog and that's why we bought him a new dog. Theresa gives us a reward sex because of we doing her son a favor and then tells her we should go home and we sneaky peeking at the house to see Dogboy come home and meet his new friend.

So, what do you think about my idea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nrg

Jan 31, 2019
I haven't played this game since Episode 17 and as far as i know you could manwhore your way till 0.17 and boink everyone, did that change with the last 3 updates? I kinda wanna know so i can make a few extra saves for when shit goes bad :WeSmart:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I haven't played this game since Episode 17 and as far as i know you could manwhore your way till 0.17 and boink everyone, did that change with the last 3 updates? I kinda wanna know so i can make a few extra saves for when shit goes bad :WeSmart:
Not yet but it is getting close.......very close

Reactions: y0rthan

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not yet but it is getting close.......very close
Manwhore it up! So far there are no consequences in the game. I doubt there will be any until an update or two after this but then it will most likely be a nuclear wasteland of broken hearts (and perhaps balls).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nrg and HornyyPussy

AshySlashy;)

Formerly 'BirdBarclay'
May 2, 2020
Best reason to manwhore is to see as much content as possible on your first playthrough. When it all blows up in my face, I can always come back and play specific routes.
That, and the fact that is very funny to see the MC slip away from being caught in different situations... Well, funny until our digital waifus discover what a slut we really are haha

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes