MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It wasn't just Monica. All 3 of the main girls took awhile. Katie wasn't until Episode 11 and by that point you could've slept with her friend and her rival before her. Jenna Episode 14 since she was shy it made sense it took longer and she hasn't had as much focus as the other two it seems like anyway. Monica Episode 15 which was the longest but also made sense since she was your mother's best friend, and is a lot older than the MC.

I think they did a very nice job with the pacing for each character. The build up was pretty excruciating but when it finally paid off it made it that much better at least to me.
Yeah, I'm not advocating for any characters to be more slutty/easy/whatever the young people call it these days. Just when you think of the real time that passed before sex with the three mains, and the fact you could have been with others before them, it was a tiny bit frustrating. Hope with the next game they've adjusted the pacing a little.

pinehill

Apr 28, 2019
This thread is entirely to quiet. So since there is only one left Theresa that we haven't had sex with. What's everyone's thoughts on best sex scene so far. No wrong answers except whatever MrFriendly has to say. :LOL:

Some personal favorites of mine:

The foursome
Monica at Zarah's house
Elaine in our late father's bed
Natasha on the pool table
Katie in the beach house bathroom
Jenna's first time
Lily in the Library (I'm sure HornyyPussy probably likes this since the crypt keeper librarian was probably spying)

Probably a surprise but Katie's hallway blowjob might be at the top of my list. Loved the tease, messing with them both in Jenna's room beforehand, and Katie becoming territorial and taking matters in her own hands and mouth. Plus the overheard dialog at the end if you went with a facial finish was funny.
1. Lily in the shower
2. First time with Bella
3. Debbie at the beach
4. Lily handjob on couch
5. Jenna 1st time
6. Lilly titjob at beach
7. Jenna & Jolina
8. Lilly Library

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You mean, the time necessary to develop the game? :unsure:
It's one of the issues with playing a game as it is being developed, how long the audience has to wait until the MC actually fucks a character that they or the MC cares about or how long it takes for the plot to move forward, etc. It's unavoidable prolonged anticipation. At least the Cheeky Gang delivers very sexy scenes for us to drool over which makes it mostly worth the wait.

And yes, I know it is mostly a me problem, it sure as hell isn't a Cheeky and gang problem.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It's one of the issues with playing a game as it is being developed, how long the audience has to wait until the MC actually fucks a character that they or the MC cares about or how long it takes for the plot to move forward, etc. It's unavoidable prolonged anticipation. At least the Cheeky Gang delivers very sexy scenes for us to drool over which makes it mostly worth the wait.

And yes, I know it is mostly a me problem, it sure as hell isn't a Cheeky and gang problem.
Don't worry. Within the next 10 years or so, all devs will be using AI-enhanced VN engines that will cut down development time. Then we can all enjoy instant gratification with our Skynet sexbot machine overlords!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Don't worry. Within the next 10 years or so, all devs will be using AI-enhanced VN engines that will cut down development time. Then we can all enjoy instant gratification with our Skynet sexbot machine overlords!
"Oh yes baby! Melt me into soylent green as our AI overlords desire! Just like that!"

Lol

I do wonder what these games will look like in even just 5 years. I wonder what the Cheeky gang will be working on.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This thread is entirely to quiet. So since there is only one left Theresa that we haven't had sex with. What's everyone's thoughts on best sex scene so far. No wrong answers except whatever MrFriendly has to say. :LOL:

The foursome
Monica at Zarah's house
Jenna's first time
Lily in the Library (I'm sure HornyyPussy probably likes this since the crypt keeper librarian was probably spying)

Probably a surprise but Katie's hallway blowjob might be at the top of my list. Loved the tease, messing with them both in Jenna's room beforehand, and Katie becoming territorial and taking matters in her own hands and mouth. Plus the overheard dialog at the end if you went with a facial finish was funny.
Hmmmm. The sex scenes that stand out for me are:
  1. Lily in her shower (and the lunch leading up to it)
  2. Jenna's first time
  3. Jenna and Jolina (hot scene with lots of fun variations)
There are plenty of other good scenes of course, but they don't quite have the same blend of interesting character work, strong setup and egregious sex appeal.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

The foursome
Monica at Zarah's house
Jenna's first time

From the ones I remember in no specific order:

Foursome and threesome at the beach house
Lily at home and in the shower
Debbie first time on the beach
Jolina and Jenna threesome
Jolina solo, while Jenna is spying
Katie solo beach house
Mabel
Angel at her home

And I feel like I‘m missing some. Seems like a good time to replay from the start

Reactions: WhiteyG

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Hey can anyone help me? I'm trying to remember a VN and I can't remember the title. It was about a brunette who was in a group home and she got kicked out or left to go live in the city. Gets a place with some blonde guy who pervs on her. She then tries to pickpocket some rich guy who takes her in to be his apprentice. There's a lot of corruption and violence. She also gets a job in a strip club. Anyone?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey can anyone help me? I'm trying to remember a VN and I can't remember the title. It was about a brunette who was in a group home and she got kicked out or left to go live in the city. Gets a place with some blonde guy who pervs on her. She then tries to pickpocket some rich guy who takes her in to be his apprentice. There's a lot of corruption and violence. She also gets a job in a strip club. Anyone?
yes --->https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020

The foursome
Monica at Zarah's house
Jenna's first time

My favorite is 69 and cowgirl, which MC did with Debbie on the beach. Before this scene, Katie's fight with Debbie because she was jealous of MC made the scene more pleasureable.

Reactions: WhiteyG

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's why i always insisted to go home after a fuck, you never know what you can discover in the morning, better be far away!
Now that is what I did wrong, I do like to cuddle sometimes or fall asleep after if real drunk. :p

Debbie's first pool scene is still one of my fave scenes in game when it comes to sex scenes. It is not the hardest or most kinkiest, but I enjoyed it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Now that is what I did wrong, I do like to cuddle sometimes or fall asleep after if real drunk. :p

Debbie's first pool scene is still one of my fave scenes in game when it comes to sex scenes. It is not the hardest or most kinkiest, but I enjoyed it.
Yeah back when dinosaurs roamed the earth they called it free love. It really is an engaging scene and shows a side of Deb that, as I think about it, is, among the various characters, uniquely hers.

Reactions: DA22
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes