MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes Monica has a stunning body, but her face is not really hot, she has the look of a 40 years old mother after all.
I have to admit that seeing Monica in her nighties is what arouse me the most in that game, she really has some deep sexual wibe
You and me both... She actually seems like a MILF. Unlike so many of these games where the "mom" is supposed to be in her 40's but looks late 20's and is as sexually unsatisfied as a 60 year old nun.

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
I'm at Episode 13 now and i love this VN so much already.
Im not the biggest fan to begin VN's if they aren't completed yet (i know maybe bad habit but same with TV Series always wait until a season is complete to enjoy it without long or many stops and at my own pace)
This is one off few exceptions and im glad that this again is for my taste a superb VN. I also really love both Katie and Jenna and the personality of Katie just awesome had already many laughs.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
are there sex scenes with monica yet?
There are two. Once after a modeling/taking pictures event. And the other is after they go on a date to a carnival.

I think every female in the game you can have sex with? Other than Dog boys mother? She's last holdout lol. At least right now.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are two. Once after a modeling/taking pictures event. And the other is after they go on a date to a carnival.

I think every female in the game you can have sex with? Other than Dog boys mother? She's last holdout lol. At least right now.
the last to be unlocked was Elaine.

for the other main girls we are in the second round

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Monica and Elaine are superstar milf. Zara they tried to change her hairstyle but it was useless, a pity because she has an exceptional and firm body. Theresa dog boy's mother is not bad but the apex is reached by Bella beautiful body, Jolina as well and Angel, Lily also.

Reactions: MrFriendly

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Zara is what she is, she alright, but she does have a very dirty mind and mouth which helps. Monica is a bit of the typical over developed milf but she is a great character and is very easy to like. She is the one I would've loved to see with a new hairstyle. Perhaps just extended a bit to shoulder length, but that is never going to happen at this point. However I am still hoping that we will get to see Katie with her hair up the way it was. Maybe some back and forth changes for those who prefer her with her hair up and those that like it down, or at least let us grab her by it during some rough doggy now that it is always down. Here's hoping CheekyGimp, acewinz, and CellStudios will help me out.

:LOL: I doubt it though. But still love the game.

Darkonalia

Sep 6, 2020
Actually I think Monica looks better in episode 18. Theresa is very good looking (at least for me), but Zarah, I can't. Of course I explored the sex scenes with her but she's not for me ^^.

Reactions: MrFriendly

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Bit of a strange question, but I find myself wanting to do the whole story again from chapter 1. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to achieve this.

Anyone got an idea, pretty please?

Tyger Tyger

May 17, 2021
Bit of a strange question, but I find myself wanting to do the whole story again from chapter 1. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to achieve this.

You can delete all your current saves if you want and just start over. Or you can just start over new from the get-go and create new saves. Your old saves won't be harmed. Just remember to separate your saves. Many games have multiple paths to pursue and you can usually do them all just by starting over, or by starting where the new path begins. If it's a game where you can name your save, that helps too!

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
I finally got to the part of the game where I stopped when I lost my save (episode 17). Ask me a question, will Theresa show up again later?

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Can't stop fucking Elaine, it's after dinner handcuff time then fucking but it never gets to com just goes through the various options

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

I think i understand your statement the trouble is now you know so you can never go back to the start.
but here is what I do.
first delete the game and reload a clean version of the saved zip file. then use a different Name for the Mc. it makes you click through all text and it reads with just enough of a difference you can feel like a new game.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
The game just got smaller from ep. 20... Almost half-size... And the pictures are not webp.... It is a low quality in terms of images version of the game? If so are there any hopes than we can get a high quality version like "Melody"?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes