MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I could live without seeing Theresa again. Does anyone actually like her character, or do they just enjoy putting her in her place? I am truly curious what positive qualities, if any, people see in her.

And what is the dog-boy resolution we need? I thought it was pretty much wrapped up. Maybe I was just distracted by all the other sexy action with the Katie, Debbie, Katie, and even Wanda (who I used to dislike, but is really growing on me), so I forgot it.
For some reason the MC agrees to visit Theresa as a way to "pay" for her keeping dogboy away from Jenna, that's what I meant. I don't like her at all, I am the type of person who doesn't like associating with anyone who is negative and/or tries to control the MC (in any game I don't like the hateful characters).

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
For some reason the MC agrees to visit Theresa as a way to "pay" for her keeping dogboy away from Jenna, that's what I meant. I don't like her at all, I am the type of person who doesn't like associating with anyone who is negative and/or tries to control the MC (in any game I don't like the hateful characters).
Ahh, yes, I get it now. I had forgotten that aspect of the story. I am with you there, I don't like to spend time with annoying characters, or those that are overly judgemental, or just crazy like Theresa. I don't mind if they exist in a game, but as long as I don't have to see them repeatedly. There are enough people like that in real life, to want to spend my leisure time interacting with them, even if imaginary.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ahh, yes, I get it now. I had forgotten that aspect of the story. I am with you there, I don't like to spend time with annoying characters, or those that are overly judgemental, or just crazy like Theresa. I don't mind if they exist in a game, but as long as I don't have to see them repeatedly. There are enough people like that in real life, to want to spend my leisure time interacting with them, even if imaginary.
Exactly! I get enough abuse in real life! I'm married! LOL

Seriously, I play games for relaxation not to grind my teeth because some character that is supposedly in love with the MC is being an utter bitch/a potential Love interest is treating the MC like dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: JJsaint and acewinz

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Exactly! I get enough abuse in real life! I'm married! LOL

Seriously, I play games for relaxation not to grind my teeth because some character that is supposedly in love with the MC is being an utter bitch/a potential Love interest is treating the MC like dirt.
One of the high points of this game was being able to tell Zarah to fuck off and get out very early on. That was a one off though. Between that and being able to keep Elaine at arms length early on gave the impression this was going to be one of the only games that allowed the player to have normal and realistic reactions to the characters they encountered.

The game over for not wanting to ask out Jo, the forced photos in Monica's bedroom and many other forced scenarios crushed that illusion quickly.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
One of the high points of this game was being able to tell Zarah to fuck off and get out very early on. That was a one off though. Between that and being able to keep Elaine at arms length early on gave the impression this was going to be one of the only games that allowed the player to have normal and realistic reactions to the characters they encountered.

The game over for not wanting to ask out Jo, the forced photos in Monica's bedroom and many other forced scenarios crushed that illusion quickly.
If this were allowed with literally every character, then there couldn't be any real narrative. Some events must occur with certain characters to make sense, so it's not a weakness to force some interactions for sake of plot advancement. However, in such circumstances, it might be better to remove the facade of agency from the player by eliminating false choices.

Reactions: JJsaint

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

If this were allowed with literally every character, then there couldn't be any real narrative. Some events must occur with certain characters to make sense, so it's not a weakness to force some interactions for sake of plot advancement. However, in such circumstances, it might be better to remove the facade of agency from the player by eliminating false choices.
That would be my number one complaint with this game. The plot of this game isn't really the inheritance, it's the relationships. And yet the only reason for the MC to go meet Jo, interact with her, and date her was because the inheritance subplot required it. I don't understand why anyone would even program a game over, just remove the choice. Sure there would be complaints about "being forced to date someone" but there wouldn't have been a decision that lead to a game over. Write it as something like Jenna tells the MC that she wants to go to the new coffee shop and the bonus is that's where the email was sent. Then have Jo ask the MC out and have Jenna accept on the MC's behalf as the MC choked on his coffee and tried to make a decision. Sure Jo is reluctant to date because of her experience with Dogboy but she thought the MC looked good, she liked how he treated Jenna, and she took a chance.

I know the way I wrote it isn't great and that it removes some choices but the choices it removes all cause the game to end. Anyway, I've hashed this out many times before on this thread but I just don't like it when the illusion of choice is so prominent. I know that every game is going to direct the narrative to an anticipated ending but it would be nice if it wasn't so blatant.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Unfortunately we also haven't seen Theresa + need a resolution of the dog-boy situation (we have to go back to see Theresa no matter what IIRC), also Zarah, and there's Mabel, possibly someone I am forgetting... Too many love interests, can't remember them all.
Zarah is just ugly and annoying. I don't trust non of them! Flakey AF. Anyways any clue as to when the next update drops?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Zarah? I like her. She has a lot of spunk. Her character has grown on me a lot. I think she is devoted to Monica, so I can't imagine her doing anything to harm her or those she cares about (you). Her appearance has gotten better throughout the game also, so I think she is pretty attractive these days, in a MILFy way.

And Mabel, who I keep forgetting, is hot AF. I couldn't bear to betray Monica at the carnival on my main save, but I can't say I resisted Mabel on another play through.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I could live without seeing Theresa again. Does anyone actually like her character, or do they just enjoy putting her in her place? I am truly curious what positive qualities, if any, people see in her.
You don't have to "find positive qualities", it's a freaking game and personally I play games to have fun. That character is one of the best in terms of fun and being out of the ordinary.
In terms of ordinary characters we've plenty, plenty of content...characters like her, or Wanda or others it's like a breath of fresh air. In fact ignoring her the last x updates has been a mistake I didn't expect the author would make.

Reactions: Grelk

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You don't have to "find positive qualities", it's a freaking game and personally I play games to have fun. That character is one of the best in terms of fun and being out of the ordinary.
In terms of ordinary characters we've plenty, plenty of content...characters like her, or Wanda or others it's like a breath of fresh air. In fact ignoring her the last x updates has been a mistake I didn't expect the author would make.
My main is Jenna but Wanda is a very close second. So close I almost wish she was another main character in the household.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Ok, ok. Well, to each his own. I was just honestly curious what people saw in Theresa's character, if anything, that made them like her scenes.

Wanda I actually like as of a couple of updates ago, where she lets her softer side show through at the ballet studio. She is actually more interesting as a character than Angel now.

But I can't stand "holier than thou" types, especially fundamentalists like Theresa. Something about the extreme hypocrisy where she pretends to be a paragon of moral virtue and looks down on all other characters as "harlots", "sinners", or something similar, defends her son against truly awful behavior, and then when nobody is looking does the same things she criticizes.

I realize it is a game, and it's no knock on the devs, not every character has to be sympathetic, clearly Theresa's unlikability is intentional. WTHI is absolutely one of the few great games here, but to me I cringe whenever her scenes come up, just because I know I have to deal with her character one way or another. I am glad others like her, but for me, I'll take anyone else to spend game time with. Even Natasha, the lawyer, or even Roger (platonically of course), over Theresa.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Smarmint
If I can give you one suggestion: put aside what you (the player) would think IRL (where I'd agree with you, btw) and try to roleplay a different character while gaming (with a second\third save, depending on how many different character you want to try). I assure you It's a lot of fun (and replayability!) :)

Reactions: Smarmint

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I agree Wanda has become a likeable character at this point. I'm assuming that we will get some more time with her in the future. I'm hoping the modeling gig event happens where we have another shoot with Angel and Wanda and we will get to see if they continue to develop her character. Of course I will be hoping that it will end with a nice threesome as well. ;)

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
i wonder if wanda, natasha, theresa, angela and zarah would have their own ending? i really hope they do specially wanda. when i first encounter her i was annoyed af but then i try to pursue her (just for fun at first) then she showed her real self everything change after that. hahahaha
wanda & natasha are my 2 favs in the game ... shame they got not much screen time :(

Reactions: zainon

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
wanda & natasha are my 2 favs in the game ... shame they got not much screen time :(
agreed. i kinda like natasha too, i mean she's still bitchy, but i do like her adventurous side. hope she end things with roger tho. despite her personality, she deserved someone that will look at her, not on her parents money. HAHAHA

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Are any of the gallery mods up to date on this? Or is there a full save floating around from the most recent patch?
Not crazy into playing it again yet, waiting til it's closer to complete, but do occasionally fapping to several of the fine ladies in it.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
any other possible three way Relationship aside from jolina/jenna and lily/debbie? ik this is not harem but based on how they react it seems 3 way is possible. haven't tried 4 way (debbie, lily and katie) because i'm not a fan of katie.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
any other possible three way Relationship aside from jolina/jenna and lily/debbie? ik this is not harem but based on how they react it seems 3 way is possible. haven't tried 4 way (debbie, lily and katie) because i'm not a fan of katie.
I should facepalm you for the Katie comment but I'll let it slide. :LOL:

Katie is awesome!

Wouldn't be surprised if there was an Angel and Wanda ending or perhaps a Monica and Zarah threesome at some point, but right now Jenna/Jolina, Lily/Debbie, and Lily/Debbie/Katie are the only ones. There is also no guarantee that this game will have any endings with more than one woman. There is supposedly going to be a non-canon harem ending, but until I see it I don't really believe it. However I will man whore as long as I can.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes