xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
You don't have to "find positive qualities", it's a freaking game and personally I play games to have fun. That character is one of the best in terms of fun and being out of the ordinary.
In terms of ordinary characters we've plenty, plenty of content...characters like her, or Wanda or others it's like a breath of fresh air. In fact ignoring her the last x updates has been a mistake I didn't expect the author would make.
Rather its a game , book, movie/ tv show you get immersed in the fictional world and it's inhabitants. You root for some and try to find positive qualities in them. Right now it's like the board game "Clue" there isn't any culprit or one person you can unequivocally say is " The bad person" I said I don't like Zarah because she is annoying and ugly but I do see she tries her best to do the right thing it's just the way she does it that doesn't make me like her. Personally I prefer the story to the sex scenes.

Reactions: Machete

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
I should facepalm you for the Katie comment but I'll let it slide. :LOL:

Katie is awesome!
i just don't like the way she overreact in almost everything, but then again i still haven't done her route, so idk about her full character and if there's character development.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ahh, yes, I get it now. I had forgotten that aspect of the story. I am with you there, I don't like to spend time with annoying characters, or those that are overly judgemental, or just crazy like Theresa. I don't mind if they exist in a game, but as long as I don't have to see them repeatedly. There are enough people like that in real life, to want to spend my leisure time interacting with them, even if imaginary.
Well I'm not into old farts in general :D I really don't understand that obsession with banging the granny in those games :D. But one of the many great features of CheekyGimp work is that no relationship is forced upon the MC. He just can choose if to have an interest in every single girl or not, which is, most definately, how things should be in this games. So, bye bye Theresa. I kept her at a comfortable distance with a very long broomstick.

Reactions: JJsaint

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Are any of the gallery mods up to date on this? Or is there a full save floating around from the most recent patch?
Not crazy into playing it again yet, waiting til it's closer to complete, but do occasionally fapping to several of the fine ladies in it.
You can choose to start at any point in the game with the chapter select feature in the main menu.

Reactions: libertypics

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It's a nice feature no doubt, but after so many renpy games I have learned the importance of multiple saves. I have one for every route.
Me too. Yet, to get into a perfect route for one girl you need to start almost from the beginning, so it's pretty much the same.

Reactions: Lol00000

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
It's a nice feature no doubt, but after so many renpy games I have learned the importance of multiple saves. I have one for every route.
I learned that the hard way with BaDIK. I'm currently slowly going replaying all 7 chapters making a file for all the major (and a few minor) routes.

Now for any Renpy game I try to have multiple saves, one for each route. If you make them at the start and continue each one at every new release, you will never have to play the entire game again to see one variation.

I also used to never name files. That becomes a bad idea if you have many routes on the go at once.

Reactions: Lol00000

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
You know... I've come to understand the choice of no harem. But...

Why the hell is every dialogue choice that doesn't award points such an assholish one? The dev basically gives us two choices: Lead everyone on and then break their hearts at some point, or be a douchebag asshole.

It's especially egregious at the earlier chapters, toned down on the later ones which makes me thing he DID intially intend to go for a harem, but later changed his mind. I dunno. Just a general feel i'm getting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know... I've come to understand the choice of no harem. But...

Why the hell is every dialogue choice that doesn't award points such an assholish one? The dev basically gives us two choices: Lead everyone on and then break their hearts at some point, or be a douchebag asshole.

It's especially egregious at the earlier chapters, toned down on the later ones which makes me thing he DID intially intend to go for a harem, but later changed his mind. I dunno. Just a general feel i'm getting.
There was never a harem planned.

Forcing conflicts was the goal then. If you listen to some of the conversations around the dinner table they hinted at issues if he was found out but things got more optional as it progressed.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Question:
if you are playing "harem style", does the game give you a clear option to finish the different romantic paths and choose only 1 latter on?
or will i just fall into a bad end without a warning beforehand?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Question:
if you are playing "harem style", does the game give you a clear option to finish the different romantic paths and choose only 1 latter on?
You get the option to break up with people along the way but it doesn't give you warnings of bad things happening.

All I can say is there are roughly 6 more updates left, maybe a couple extra, and soon the shit will hit the fan so if you are seeing multiple people it may end badly.

Reactions: JJsaint

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I kind of feel like this next episode is going to be our warning. A movie night with Katie, Jenna, and Monica seems like it is intended to make us sweat.

Reactions: JJsaint and y0rthan

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Question:
for now there are only 4 scenes in memory where being overly affectionate with all of them can lead to a breakup

with Elaine if you overdo it with Bella in her house (more fun than dramatic)
With Monica at the circus if she finds out you're dating Katie.
With Katie if you confess to her that you're engaged to Jenna.
with Katie if you confess that you love Lily/Debbie

we are far from the final confrontation

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes