BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Especially if they are all pregnant. Wouldn't that be something? :eek:
Don't give away the Bad Ending where MC chooses Monica, Jenna, and Katie, consequently loses his inheritance, the modeling business goes bankrupt, they lose their house and are broke, all go to Planned Parenthood to abort, and are subsequently killed when Teresa bombs the clinic! Then Dog-Boy becomes MC and it is finally revealed that the real gold-diggers were Debbie and Lily who were plotting to take the money from Bella and Elaine all along, and who are now living the good life with MC Dog-Boy at the beach house. Zarah, Angel, Wanda, Natasha, Mabel, and a few others were all killed while returned to their home planet. The End.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I completely forgot about the pregnancy possibility Ace you need to be careful you don't hype up these consequences too much or I'm going to be disappointed but I'm assuming it's going to look similar to this with Katie holding the sword.
View attachment 1267697
Is this a hypothetical situation? I don't see a pregnancy tag but it would be wonderful to be able to take that next step with your LI of choice.

Reactions: Repuci

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It wasn't? o_O
Nope, in The Babysitter, the ending I had was when it looked like things were going well with sexual experimentation and such then she aborted the pregnancy and walked out on the MC. There were other endings where she ended up going with the bad guys. I thought lust in the game was a good thing. I went back and made a better ending.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Especially if they are all pregnant. Wouldn't that be something? :eek:
This is how we know you guys are evil. Always trying to force us into fucking every woman in the game, and now you will have them all pregnant and trying to kill us. I'm going to need that inheritance now to leave the country and get a new identity. I hope you are happy Ace. :cautious:

Benares

May 12, 2017
This is how we know you guys are evil. Always trying to force us into fucking every woman in the game, and now you will have them all pregnant and trying to kill us. I'm going to need that inheritance now to leave the country and get a new identity. I hope you are happy Ace. :cautious:
you won't be able to escape from Katie's wrath, no matter what you do and where you hide

Reactions: JJsaint and WhiteyG

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Handholding is lewd for MrFriendly so skull fucking should be 'be gone follower of satan'
I don't use the term "handholding" I prefer "hand slutting", it's like the hand jive but foul and uncouth. ;)

Don't give away the Bad Ending where MC chooses Monica, Jenna, and Katie, consequently loses his inheritance, the modeling business goes bankrupt, they lose their house and are broke, all go to Planned Parenthood to abort, and are subsequently killed when Teresa bombs the clinic! Then Dog-Boy becomes MC and it is finally revealed that the real gold-diggers were Debbie and Lily who were plotting to take the money from Bella and Elaine all along, and who are now living the good life with MC Dog-Boy at the beach house. Zarah, Angel, Wanda, Natasha, Mabel, and a few others were all killed while returned to their home planet. The End.
Isn't that just the ending to the director's cut of Highlander 2?

:ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Uhm, I guess no release this month either, correct? :unsure:
There are other games that can help you get a "release"... ;)

Last was in April IIRC, that's only 2 months... This is more of a 3-4 month cycle. Of course acewinz can tell me I am wrong and tell you the correct update schedule.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes