Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Hi acewinz, could you give us a little pointer on when the next update will drop?
I was looking through the last few weeks of this thread but couldn't find anything on it.
Just if its a couple of days, a few more weeks, or if you're still right in the middle of it (Someone mentioned the end of summer, what could mean mid september in Germany).
Wish you the best of luck

Reactions: MrFriendly

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
He's going to have to get that 15 million to keep hold of all those women he's got all over the place.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi acewinz, could you give us a little pointer on when the next update will drop?
I was looking through the last few weeks of this thread but couldn't find anything on it.
Just if its a couple of days, a few more weeks, or if you're still right in the middle of it (Someone mentioned the end of summer, what could mean mid september in Germany).
Wish you the best of luck
Can't say for sure atm. Depends on how much content Cheeky wants to pack into the release before he drops it. Things have been a bit crazy for both of us right now it seems IRL. CellStudios is the one really holding down the fort now and saying "what's next?". :D

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Hmmm, but what is next? :unsure:
You getting more time to work on your own game The Cabin. :ROFLMAO:

Can't say for sure atm. Depends on how much content Cheeky wants to pack into the release before he drops it. Things have been a bit crazy for both of us right now it seems IRL. CellStudios is the one really holding down the fort now and saying "what's next?". :D
Well you better put your cyborg wife to work on the game then. ;)

I'm sure we all can't wait to see the next update after ending with us finally getting a look at the security cam footage, and knowing the upcoming confrontations and discoveries that will come from it. I'm sure it will be a mess with us still not knowing who to trust.

However real life always takes first priority, and I wish you all well. (y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've been spoiled by this game and its choices. Now when I play through other games I find myself thinking "What the fuck, where are my options and when am I going to have a say in this?".
Ditto, had that with a game recently... Was waiting for a chance to make a decision in a conversation in a game and couldn't believe I didn't have any influence on the story. Cheeky and the gang have spoiled me.

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Can't say for sure atm. Depends on how much content Cheeky wants to pack into the release before he drops it. Things have been a bit crazy for both of us right now it seems IRL.
Thanks anyways. I realy came to value the quality of your releases over the quantity of some other devs

Reactions: acewinz

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I've been spoiled by this game and its choices. Now when I play through other games I find myself thinking "What the fuck, where are my options and when am I going to have a say in this?".
That's No1 issue with several games here. In short: lack of agency. This are games about making decisions. If you cut decisions out not much is left. Also, it's pretty bad when ok, you can make decisions, but only a very specific combination of decisions will take you to a good ending, any other to a bad one. That's false agency. That's why i keep saying that the essential decisions toward a good ending should be late in the game, so, before that, you can actually do your own story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Need Monica to be the main course in the next update! We’ve not seen her for too long! The carnival date was divine af.
Unfortunately we also haven't seen Theresa + need a resolution of the dog-boy situation (we have to go back to see Theresa no matter what IIRC), also Zarah, and there's Mabel, possibly someone I am forgetting... Too many love interests, can't remember them all.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Unfortunately we also haven't seen Theresa + need a resolution of the dog-boy situation
I could live without seeing Theresa again. Does anyone actually like her character, or do they just enjoy putting her in her place? I am truly curious what positive qualities, if any, people see in her.

And what is the dog-boy resolution we need? I thought it was pretty much wrapped up. Maybe I was just distracted by all the other sexy action with the Katie, Debbie, Katie, and even Wanda (who I used to dislike, but is really growing on me), so I forgot it.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes