Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yeah, there is no way in hell I would deny her that trip. It takes a cold hearted person to deny her. :)
My point exactly. Even if you are not pursuing Monica, if a dear old time friend ask you to accompany him/her somewhere they care for, why would you say not to them, unless you have actual reasons why you can't?

And mind that in my main runs i'm planning to dump the 3 of them and run with the cash. With Debbie and Lily or with Wanda and Angel.

I also have a Jolina and Jenna run, too bad, we'll end up without money,

Reactions: Night Hacker

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
My point exactly. Even if you are not pursuing Monica, if a dear old time friend ask you to accompany him/her somewhere they care for, why would you say not to them, unless you have actual reasons why you can't?

And mind that in my main runs i'm planning to dump the 3 of them and run with the cash. With Debbie and Lily or with Wanda and Angel.

I also have a Jolina and Jenna run, too bad, we'll end up without money,
Fuck the money. If I have a say in it, and I really hope I do, the money and lawyer business is not relevant to me at all. I know it's a big part of the story but it's the girls for the win for me. I'll go out of my way to tell a dead Donald to get fucked along with his money and grand design.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
Fuck the money. If I have a say in it, and I really hope I do, the money and lawyer business is not relevant to me at all. I know it's a big part of the story but it's the girls for the win for me. I'll go out of my way to tell a dead Donald to get fucked along with his money and grand design.
Be funny if the will condition is some sort of secret test of character, where you'd get punished for being greedy. Though it'd be very OOC for what we know of Donald.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Be funny if the will condition is some sort of secret test of character, where you'd get punished for being greedy. Though it'd be very OOC for what we know of Donald.
I don't see that happening personally. At least not as far as the already dicey will is concerned. The moral and importance standpoint is a whole other thing though. The main girls will likely be hurt in the very least if you keep playing into the ass-hat's hands even after he's dead. But I can see Debbie or Lilly calling it quits with the MC as well just for being a greedy dick and choosing money over their bestie. But money is overly important to a lot of people so for them they probably see the green as the only right choice and that's fine for them, it's just not me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
at the end of the day, that money is not going to be spent by us, so it can't matter more to us as players

in reality, instead of MC, the whole thing would change in an extreme way

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm done playing in ep22. Somehow I don't believe anything Bella has said to the MC about Elaine. Bella is sus asf.

Elaine has a stolen phone, Bella had the best opportunity to steal it..

Honestly, I believe in Elaine and I'm with her and I don't want to believe that bitch Bella.

Additionally, at the ''first'' meeting between Bella and Jo, Bella already gave her nickname ''JoJo''
I feel something that they know each other and they are lovers.

I look forward to the next update and a serious conversation between MC and Elaine.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm done playing in ep22. Somehow I don't believe anything Bella has said to the MC about Elaine. Bella is sus asf.

Elaine has a stolen phone, Bella had the best opportunity to steal it..

Honestly, I believe in Elaine and I'm with her and I don't want to believe that bitch Bella.

Additionally, at the ''first'' meeting between Bella and Jo, Bella already gave her nickname ''JoJo''

I look forward to the next update and a serious conversation between MC and Elaine.
As suspicious as Elaine is (the demand on the house does not make much sense, asking a boy who does not yet know how much he will inherit to give up an asset of that value...), his sister is nevertheless 10 times more so

Reactions: Qmil679

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was confirmed ages ago.

Jenna has a load of pictures and there are pictures of Bella and Jo in the same kitchen. Seems like they were taking pictures of each other.

That and Theresa calling Jo a lesbian. At first seems like the rantings of an insane over religious nutjob but if you get to know Theresa she isn't crazy at all. She knows full well what she's doing and the whole religious thing is an act after getting hurt.

My reckoning is she saw Jo and Bella together.

We know Jo has no problems lezzing it up with what her and Jenna do (one of the hottest scenes in the game might I add).

Makes Jo and Bella mighty sus in my eyes.

Bella has seemed shifty since day 1.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
That was confirmed ages ago.

Jenna has a load of pictures and there are pictures of Bella and Jo in the same kitchen. Seems like they were taking pictures of each other.

That and Theresa calling Jo a lesbian. At first seems like the rantings of an insane over religious nutjob but if you get to know Theresa she isn't crazy at all. She knows full well what she's doing and the whole religious thing is an act after getting hurt.

My reckoning is she saw Jo and Bella together.

We know Jo has no problems lezzing it up with what her and Jenna do (one of the hottest scenes in the game might I add).

Makes Jo and Bella mighty sus in my eyes.

Bella has seemed shifty since day 1.
I think Bella is using Jolina. Maybe they were in a relationship at some point or maybe Bella has just been playing Jolina as well.

When she catches Jenna spying on her laptop, she mentions how she always trusts too easily and in the wrong people, naming Tommy, the MC and another person that she was about to name but doesn't. Bit of a stretch but that could be Bella.

In chapter 20, after the Jenna/Jolina scene, when the MC says 'everybody has their secrets' she looks guilty and was about to confess to something before being interrupted by Jenna.

Similarly, if you are in a relationship with her, she will look upset and ponders for a while before confirming that Elaine was the one who sent the email. If you're not in a relationship, she confirms it without missing a beat.

I think it's either they're together and Bella is manipulating her, like she tries to do to the MC, or she has got something on her or maybe she just promised her a cut of the inheritance to save her cafe.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I think Bella is using Jolina. Maybe they were in a relationship at some point or maybe Bella has just been playing Jolina as well.

When she catches Jenna spying on her laptop, she mentions how she always trusts too easily and in the wrong people, naming Tommy, the MC and another person that she was about to name but doesn't. Bit of a stretch but that could be Bella.

In chapter 20, after the Jenna/Jolina scene, when the MC says 'everybody has their secrets' she looks guilty and was about to confess to something before being interrupted by Jenna.

Similarly, if you are in a relationship with her, she will look upset and ponders for a while before confirming that Elaine was the one who sent the email. If you're not in a relationship, she confirms it without missing a beat.
I don't think that Bella is using or forcing Jolina, she might be using Jolina's problems but thats all. Jolina might feel guilty because by helping one friend she is betraying other friend.
maybe she just promised her a cut of the inheritance to save her cafe
Bella indead promised to help with cafe. Jolina mentioned it when she first(at least I think it was then) told MC about her problems.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
I don't think that Bella is using or forcing Jolina, she might be using Jolina's problems but thats all. Jolina might feel guilty because by helping one friend she is betraying other friend.
She only does that if the MC is in a relationship with her, so a platonic friendship isn't enough for her to feel bad about betraying him. It's all just speculation though, but it feels like Jolina is more of an unwilling co conspirator.

Bella indead promised to help with cafe. Jolina mentioned it when she first(at least I think it was then) told MC about her problems.
Jolina mentions Bella by name? Which episode is that? I don't recall a conversation like that, might have to see it again.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Fuck the money. If I have a say in it, and I really hope I do, the money and lawyer business is not relevant to me at all.
That's the good thing if you feel like that... all the drama about the Gold Digger is mostly just a curiosity, well, as long as you don't want either Bella or maybe Jo to be the mother of your future children... but even then I feel if the MC always supported them and treat them well they may come around and repent. At least Jo, I still hope she's not really involved and it's all just a red herring.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Jolina mentions Bella by name? Which episode is that? I don't recall a conversation like that, might have to see it again.
Of course not. She said friend was going to help her but there are some issues. Jolina would need to be completely retarded to mention this friend's name and we both know that she most certainly isn't.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i just experienced a problem with the game. i accidentally pressed the V key for self voicing and upon disabling that by pressing V once more the game killed itself and deleted the exe files. anyone else have had this problem ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
so i just experienced a problem with the game. i accidentally pressed the V key for self voicing and upon disabling that by pressing V once more the game killed itself and deleted the exe files. anyone else have had this problem ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think it is possible that either self-voicing, or anything we could do in renpy code could/would delete the exe file in your game folder. I also have never heard of that happening before in a renpy game.

Reactions: sava75 and Machete

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I think it's either they're together and Bella is manipulating her, like she tries to do to the MC, or she has got something on her or maybe she just promised her a cut of the inheritance to save her cafe.
certainly Bella is more aware of what is going on, as I see Donald's money race from more perspectives, but Jolina innocent is not

remains my prime suspect to be the third heir and Elaine definitely knows her, in fact it is more certain that she knows her and not Bella
in the famous photo Jolina is in Elaine's kitchen (Bella also has access to that kitchen but that doesn't take away from the fact that it is Elaine's kitchen)

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I don't think it is possible that either self-voicing, or anything we could do in renpy code could/would delete the exe file in your game folder. I also have never heard of that happening before in a renpy game.
just telling you what i saw happen. i disabled self voicing the game went dead and the exe disappeared.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
certainly Bella is more aware of what is going on, as I see Donald's money race from more perspectives, but Jolina innocent is not

remains my prime suspect to be the third heir and Elaine definitely knows her, in fact it is more certain that she knows her and not Bella

in the famous photo Jolina is in Elaine's kitchen (Bella also has access to that kitchen but that doesn't take away from the fact that it is Elaine's kitchen)
I am not so sure about that, because when you show her Elaine's pic with Donald, she's actually shocked at how fugly Donald was. Now it could just be an act or misdirection, but it seems kinda pointless, she was never under any doubt and her actually bringing this up makes the MC a little bit suspicious of her.

I think she was probably shocked because she knew Bella was in some sort of relationship with Donald, and she didn't expect Bella to go for that kind of guy, probably because she's also involved with Bella. But again it's just another wild speculation.

As for Elaine, it's possible she knows Jo, seeing as how she avoids her cafe life the plague. But she could just as easily know her through Bella.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes