Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
I seen cheeky in the thread. All i wanna say to you my friend is thanks for this great game. Even tho i cant get patreon yet, i will try to get it soon.

p.s. make a Jenna & Katie ending! Rest of the girls can go to hell for me:D

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I seen cheeky in the thread. All i wanna say to you my friend is thanks for this great game. Even tho i cant get patreon yet, i will try to get it soon.

p.s. make a Jenna & Katie ending! Rest of the girls can go to hell for me:D
It's hinted at that Jenna will work on Katie and at least get her to the point where she agrees to share.

Dunno if they will ever participate together, like Jenna/Jolina, or Katie & friends, since that could violate Patreon rules and all.

But openly sharing with each other looks possible.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
This game is viewed by 13+ million and I see individuals seem to suggest how they want it to END,,,, ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Aren't you a shame of yourself being greedy ...!!!!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
This game is viewed by 13+ million and I see individuals seem to suggest how they want it to END,,,, ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Aren't you a shame of yourself being greedy ...!!!!
I mean, simply expressing a preference for an ending in a thread that exists to discuss the game? I dont really see that as being greedy.

There's a point where that can become the rantings of an entitled prick, sure, but i didnt see that in the last few posts.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Can't even start a new game. I can get to the menu (but going to the music montage also gets me a rollback screen).

This is what I get when I click new game (reload brings me back to a rollback screen too):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in script
if persistent.ph_advstart_ep >= 2:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Aye it never goes against you to just ask. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If me asking for a specific ending works out i know there are more folks who will be happy. Who cares about greed if it ain't hurt no one.

damnaltf4

Jan 22, 2022
Can't even start a new game. I can get to the menu (but going to the music montage also gets me a rollback screen).

This is what I get when I click new game (reload brings me back to a rollback screen too):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 520, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'
I managed to start over by loading an old save from the beginning of the game

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'm in chapter ~3 or so, and I absolutely hate the landlady/mother and the neighbour. Do they get better as the story progresses? Because between desperate and clingy, and bullying perv, they aren't appealing.

The sisters seem fine. The twin is bitchy, but 80/20 fun bitchy.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
There's no "landlady/mother" in this game. MC's mother has been dead for a very long time.
It's not designed around hiding incest behind "landlady" and "roommate" euphamisms.
Dead mom's best friend then. Both fill a maternal role, same with the daughters sharing very similar dynamics to siblings.

I don't care either way, it just seems to be ubiquitous, like the whole step-brother/sister genre of video.

But the meat of what I was saying is that Monica and Zarah come off as very abrasive and annoying characters at the beginning of the game, and I don't know if those dynamics soften or change, or if it's core to the game and story.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes