Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I consider myself pretty well-informed, so here's the scoop:

The penultimate chapter was so lewd that the devs injured themselves fapping to the new scenes and placed the project on hold to recover while collecting workers compensation. Unfortunately, one of the devs had to step away from the project altogether as his penis just couldn't take it anymore. I hear he started a GoFundMe for genital reconstruction and we wish him the best. The script otherwise proceeds as originally planned.
I don't know if I should :ROFLMAO: or :FacePalm:the shit out of this. :KEK:

• Hey there
Reactions: Exocrine

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It depends on how much of the rework is ready at the same time 24 is ready to push out.
If so, then yes. If not, then 24 releases without the rework releasing as well.
I thought the plan was:

Step 1: Rework and Steam release
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!
Step 4: Genital reconstruction and finish game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I thought the plan was:

Step 1: Rework and Steam release
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!
Step 4: Genital reconstruction and finish game
Well, Step 4 is entirely dependant on finding enough homeless people to harvest their skin and sell their organs for medical fees, and that's after completing Step 0.5 - Find a competent enough surgeon that doesn't have a drug/alcohol problem.

Reactions: faso

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Alright, let's not call it something that isn't, then. Please don't say you've QC'd one scene. Just say you're still working just one scene so far because of all the moving parts in the game. The audience will understand. They know how these things go. It won't be out until January of next year at the earliest. That's a good probable estimate -- judging by how many parts that have yet to be examined, that is.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Alright, let's not call it something that isn't, then. Please don't say you've QC'd one scene. Just say you're still working just one scene so far because of all the moving parts in the game. The audience will understand. They know how these things go. It won't be out until January of next year at the earliest. That's a good probable estimate -- judging by how many parts that have yet to be examined, that is.
You do realize that Wolf isn't one of the devs right? He's one of the people testing the game for bugs and other errors.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes