bibliowhore

Dec 28, 2022
guys ask me a question bella and Elaine are 2 manipulators, or just one of the 2 is it??

Bella....does seem like she could be a manipulator. Think about it, her bitch gold diggin' sister's husband kicks the bucket. What does Bella do right away: Move into their mansion and "loses her job" to comfort her sister. Then if you romance her she latches on super quick knowing there is a big ass inheritance.... Now will it end with her being a gold digging whore too, who knows. At least I don't I'm not that far in the plot.

I can say I did come on here to comment that I need a mod that lets me manipulate Elaine. That imaginary bitch so deserves to be romanced as a revenge plot fuck you. Like let me pick options to gaslight her a bit. This isn't a sexual thing, I just hate her character and storyline. Idk if I'd call it the good type of hate. Like its effective enough writing to elicit an emotional response out of me, but I'm not sure if its meant to be that way.

A plot ending with them being gold digging manipulators (well Elaine is already proven to be one to MC's Dad) could be interesting. I'm curious if there will be any interactions where the girls find out he's romancing other women. With a Harem type game I doubt so unless it resolves into threesomes/etc.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Bella....does seem like she could be a manipulator. Think about it, her bitch gold diggin' sister's husband kicks the bucket. What does Bella do right away: Move into their mansion and "loses her job" to comfort her sister. Then if you romance her she latches on super quick knowing there is a big ass inheritance.... Now will it end with her being a gold digging whore too, who knows. At least I don't I'm not that far in the plot.

I can say I did come on here to comment that I need a mod that lets me manipulate Elaine. That imaginary bitch so deserves to be romanced as a revenge plot fuck you. Like let me pick options to gaslight her a bit. This isn't a sexual thing, I just hate her character and storyline. Idk if I'd call it the good type of hate. Like its effective enough writing to elicit an emotional response out of me, but I'm not sure if its meant to be that way.

A plot ending with them being gold digging manipulators (well Elaine is already proven to be one to MC's Dad) could be interesting. I'm curious if there will be any interactions where the girls find out he's romancing other women. With a Harem type game I doubt so unless it resolves into threesomes/etc.
Well, seems like someone hasn't actually played much of the game. Play the game first. Also, there is no harem. lol The gold digger that was banging the dad is already known. As much I don't like Elaine, she's not known as you say. Anyway, get caught up.

bibliowhore

Dec 28, 2022
Well, seems like someone hasn't actually played much of the game. Play the game first. Also, there is no harem. lol The gold digger that was banging the dad is already known. As much I don't like Elaine, she's not known as you say. Anyway, get caught up.
Good to hear there is more plot. Only at episode 14 I think. Im really going to hate it if there is a non-happy ending where youre "cheating" ends up being found out by the main girls. I'll find out for myself though. On one hand it could be an interesting story choice. On the other hand I don't plan to play the game multiple times (well maybe once again after a graphics update). So I'd rather there not be a plot twist with a broken relationship at the end making me feel like an asshat. Lol, MC definitely is a manipulator too.

Last edited:

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
There's already a way to guilt trip Elaine. Cancel the romance route on the night you meet her. Then, when you go back, the guilt options become available.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
This doesn't do what you think:

Code:
if JDate >= 8 and ("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") in JennaGroup: #group/others
("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") evals to "Katie", so it just checks for "Katie" in JennaGroup

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This doesn't do what you think:

Code:
if JDate >= 8 and ("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") in JennaGroup: #group/others
("Katie" or "Lily" or "Jolina" or "Debbie") evals to "Katie", so it just checks for "Katie" in JennaGroup
a known "bug" and if im not wrong that has been polished in patreon bugfixed version or so.

Zor Prime

Jan 4, 2023
This is the kind of game I look for on this site it is just so awesome Mr Ckeeky you and your team have created a very good game so thank you :) for sharing it with us
When season 1 releases on steam I am going to be all over it like it was a triple cheeseburger from McDonalds

P.S. Who else wants to marry Katie.
My answer after one month: me. (Jolina is a close second on my list)

Reactions: Joshy92

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I've never seen anyone have Jolina as a backup to Kate. Usually she's a few girls down instead.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The dev is reworking the dated material to take the game to go on steam, then we'll also have ep.24 which should be the ending.
Weren't there supposed to be a few more episodes before completion? I had in my mind around 3 or so. Did Cheeky decide to rush everything, due to the latest difficulties with the game, by finishing up everything in one more episode?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Weren't there supposed to be a few more episodes before completion? I had in my mind around 3 or so. Did Cheeky decide to rush everything, due to the latest difficulties with the game, by finishing up everything in one more episode?
He's actually working on ep 24 and the rework at the same time. I also think there's only 2 more eps coming, maybe with an epilogue.

Reactions: Smarmint

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I consider myself pretty well-informed, so here's the scoop:

The penultimate chapter was so lewd that the devs injured themselves fapping to the new scenes and placed the project on hold to recover while collecting workers compensation. Unfortunately, one of the devs had to step away from the project altogether as his penis just couldn't take it anymore. I hear he started a GoFundMe for genital reconstruction and we wish him the best. The script otherwise proceeds as originally planned.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes