Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
whats all this bollocks about a remaster.
how long is it goin be then. missus gon find out the laptop gone any second now.
A serious answer. Cheeky lost a writer recently due to whatever and had to take on those responsibilities again. Cell had come on somewhere in the middle of the project when they updated the figures from Daz Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 so the early content is really looking dated. In order to do a Steam release and actually be able to sell the game, that early content needs to be up to the standards of the later chapters. Since Cheeky is in this to make money, not out of the goodness of his heart, he felt the best course of action was getting the early stuff up to date so the Steam release won't turn off potential sales.

This was always in the cards, he just pushed the timeline up a bit and started working on the revamp for Steam before chapter 24 got started. He is now back at work on ch 24 with the Steam release of the first season (up to chapter 10 or so, I believe) closer to being finished.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
A serious answer. Cheeky lost a writer recently due to whatever and had to take on those responsibilities again. Cell had come on somewhere in the middle of the project when they updated the figures from Daz Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 so the early content is really looking dated. In order to do a Steam release and actually be able to sell the game, that early content needs to be up to the standards of the later chapters. Since Cheeky is in this to make money, not out of the goodness of his heart, he felt the best course of action was getting the early stuff up to date so the Steam release won't turn off potential sales.

This was always in the cards, he just pushed the timeline up a bit and started working on the revamp for Steam before chapter 24 got started. He is now back at work on ch 24 with the Steam release of the first season (up to chapter 10 or so, I believe) closer to being finished.
Nice to see some explanation, as I don't have access to the patreon content, only thing I saw was randomly placed on hold tag here. Thanks for clarifying.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
If Monica knew she could get pregnant, would she be allowing the player to cum in her?
I dunno. Katie makes mention of not being on BC, and once or twice says not to cum in her, but otherwise lets you.

Jenna wants your babies (which is why she is best girl), and isn't on birth control either.

I feel like its just a AVN trope. After all, its not super sexy for you to creampie a girl, have her freak out, then drag you crying to the pharmacy to demand you buy her a morning after pill. That's pretty much a boner killer. Much better is for her to let you cum inside, which almost everyone enjoys, whether they like preggo content or not.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes