7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
BTW, Latest post suggests they are back working on EP.24 full time again, so maybe the on-hold tag could go?
I've enjoyed this game, glad to see the devs are back at it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
as per f95z rules "on hold" (or "abadoned") tag will go when the update (ep 24) is released and posted here.
I was just asking about the tag rule on another string. Thought that might be the case on removals. That VN has an "abandoned" tag, but there have been renderings posted of new "scenes" in the works. Well, unless those "scenes" are fanfics...

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I was just asking about the tag rule on another string. Thought that might be the case on removals. That VN has an "abandoned" tag, but there have been renderings posted of new "scenes" in the works. Well, unless those "scenes" are fanfics...
It makes sense, because otherwise rendering just a random picture to try and stave off the on hold/abandoned tag is disingenuous at best.

Ya gotta at least go through the effort of repackaging and uploading 1-5min of content after 6+ months of delays to be legit! :ROFLMAO:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It makes sense, because otherwise rendering just a random picture to try and stave off the on hold/abandoned tag is disingenuous at best.

Ya gotta at least go through the effort of repackaging and uploading 1-5min of content after 6+ months of delays to be legit! :ROFLMAO:
Oddly, the answer on the other thread came about the time I posted that. Dev in poor health but getting better. He answered that he's working on the update now, but doesn't want to remove the tag until he's sure he can deliver. Was nice to see.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I feel like you are doomed to disappointment. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to end with any four of the above. But keep hoping. Maybe you'll win the lottery too.
I have it on good authority (my penis) that this is the harem ending cast.

Jan 24, 2022
I have it on good authority (my penis) that this is the harem ending cast.
Sorry but I'm not seeing a harem ending in this game. I much more prefer swing/share routs but not seeing that here either. Thinking in the end unfortunately your going to have to pick one or you get none.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah I reckon one Mutiple girl option is going to be Lily. Katie & Debbie
There will most likely be more. I probably won't see them though because i am a massive Katie fan
And i ain't sharing even with another girl at least in my main playthrough;)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes