Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really torn I want to play the newest episode when it's on here but I also want to wait and just start again when the first part releases on steam.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I wonder if the dev regrets having so many characters because in a game like this where choices actually matter it must be maddening to keep track of everything.
After all we are not just playing some boring fuck fest here we are playing something with meaningful choices and lots of routes

P.S. if you couldn't already tell, I will say I bloody love this game it is so good.
I can't speak for CheekyGimp, but having worked on my own game that I went kinda crazy with....it's very maddening trying to keep things together.

Rob2202

Jul 29, 2017
There is an error in the game. It is not possible to play just for Katie. After the movie night, Katie enters your room to make love and it turns out that Monica is in the bathroom in a nurse's outfit, while I had not built any relationship with Monica. Katie gets angry and the relationship is over.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There is an error in the game. It is not possible to play just for Katie. After the movie night, Katie enters your room to make love and it turns out that Monica is in the bathroom in a nurse's outfit, while I had not built any relationship with Monica. Katie gets angry and the relationship is over.
It's most definitely possible to be on a Katie solo path. If it is as you said and you have turned down Monica at every turn there's probably a variable that's messed up in your save. Do you use any mods?

Jan 21, 2020
If I remember correctly that was addressed in the updated patreon version but not the pirate version here. So... Either pay for the official version or wait till the next update to get put on here. Lol.

Or it might have also been a mod issue, like hornypussy said.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
so what's the latest on this game? when can we expect a new episode? Asking cause I'm deciding whether to even leave this game as playable or just delete it, if it won't continue.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
so what's the latest on this game? when can we expect a new episode? Asking cause I'm deciding whether to even leave this game as playable or just delete it, if it won't continue.
Clearly, the game will continue.
Clearly, the game is playable (not yet finished, but playable).
Clearly, the next episode will be when Cheeky & company finish it (I think he had an approximate date, but I couldn't be bothered to look it up for you).
Clearly, you could have garnered this information by taking less than ten minutes and reading the last few pages.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Awesome part 1 is up to Wishlist on steam
I just wish listed it when it releases it's a day one buy for me :D

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyGimp

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi All - Although we haven't released on steam yet, our store page is now visible. Please add to your Steam wishlist (It's coming soon....):

Where the Heart is: Season 1

You play as a young man dealing with the aftermath of your father's death. After the funeral, you receive an invite to return to your childhood home to visit your mother's best friend, Monica and her two daughters, whom you grew up with. It has been several years since you've seen them, so the game centers around your quest to re-build these old...

Release Date
To be announced
header.jpg

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
how many episodes season 1 has? is season 1 will have until episode 25 (last episode) or will only have 10 episodes?

Reactions: Blueray

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is the kind of game I look for on this site it is just so awesome Mr Ckeeky you and your team have created a very good game so thank you :) for sharing it with us
When season 1 releases on steam I am going to be all over it like it was a triple cheeseburger from McDonalds

P.S. Who else wants to marry Katie.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
This is the kind of game I look for on this site it is just so awesome Mr Ckeeky you and your team have created a very good game so thank you :) for sharing it with us
When season 1 releases on steam I am going to be all over it like it was a triple cheeseburger from McDonalds

P.S. Who else wants to marry Katie.
I am going to marry Lilly

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes