Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Nope - You can definitely end up with a lot more than one. Trust me, I know the writer! :)
All I need is to finish up with Debbie & Lily at my Spanish villa, raising our firstborns together and plotting future meetings back in the states with our friends a decade later.
Jenna wants your babies (which is why she is best girl), and isn't on birth control either.
While she's not on my best girl list, that she's also open to suggestions and exploration does give her high marks. This girl gives you her cherry and the next thing you know is totally ok with you busting nut in her ass? Yeah, she's a keeper (for those who want her).

Reactions: The D0n

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
All I need is to finish up with Debbie & Lily at my Spanish villa, raising our firstborns together and plotting future meetings back in the states with our friends a decade later.
While she's not on my best girl list, that she's also open to suggestions and exploration does give her high marks. This girl gives you her cherry and the next thing you know is totally ok with you busting nut in her ass? Yeah, she's a keeper (for those who want her).
She is open to sharing you. And she goes both ways so she will hopefully not cheat on you after 5-10 years as you can "spice-it up" with the occasional threesome, something she is not against.

Reactions: DeathIsImminent

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
She is open to sharing you. And she goes both ways so she will hopefully not cheat on you after 5-10 years as you can "spice-it up" with the occasional threesome, something she is not against.
Yeah, but I already have that with D&L, I don't need to throw away my inheritance, and I get a pair of better-looking women from the start.

Reactions: hawk784563

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
If Monica knew she could get pregnant, would she be allowing the player to cum in her?
Why wouldn't she? Firstly, women enjoy getting cummed in, lol, for some it's even a fetish, women her age do get pregnant, so she should have been prepared for the chance it might happen? And, there are things like bc, morning after pill, she could have used, if she thought there was a chance she could get pregnant, but didn't want to. And then, there's the thing that a lot of people nowadays use as a form of birth control, unfortunately, and it rhymes with mishmortion.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just played the game for the first time and am really delighted about it. Great story/world/character building.

The revalation about dizzy was great too and im really curious about the motivations of her. At the moment it feels great to hate her which speaks for good writing imo and has the chance to get even better if her motivations are somewhat comprehensible even when i think theres no way to forgive or even get along with a person behaving like that for whatever reasons.

The models are maaaaybe not top at the beginning (esp the milf chararacters are kinda unsettling) but get better and i dont care too much about it anyway. But there are still a lot of interressting and beautiful LI's.

Loved the dynamics between the chars and the story about Elaine and Dizzy. Tried several relationships so far and they all feel mostly natural.

My only critics for this game would be:

- the look of Monica and Zahra is .. i dunno its just really really ugly and close to disgusting for me which makes their nonstop attemps at romancing/flirting with the mc in the first chapters SUPER akward. Even if you keep telling them how akward and strange it is, they just keep going until you can finally tell them to fuck off (but the good thing is, at least your able to do that unlike games like WVM and at some point they fortunately get the "hint" and stop molesting the MC)

From the story-perspective i was kinda disappointed in the behavior of Debbie and Lily when they approach you after the beachhouse when youre in a relationship with Katie.

They both consider themselfes as blood-sisters to Katie who just shared her bf with them and they know how she feels about all of this.

They still both approach you in the morning at the beach and ask you if youre interrested in being serious with them (while youre already the bf or their bff) and if you reply that you're only available for group fun (which should be logical, your the bf of their best friend for gods sake), they react kinda pissed like "So im only good enough to fuck when katie is around .. i get it ......."

Which kinda annoys me as it makes them seem as very bad and unfaithful friends to katie even tho they talk all the time about how nothing is more important than their friendship. They shouldnt even approach the MC about something serious when they know he's in a relationship with their best friend.

Just a simple "if Katie would agree to it" after their questions for being interrested in solo-dates would have made them seem to be MUCH better friends but how it played out ingame i felt kinda bad for Katie having friends who are just backstabbing bitches ... (i love debbie and lily in general, which made this part even more annoying for me).

Like just imagine the other way around, you do a mmf-thresome with your gf and a buddy (i heard there are people into that) and afterwards he asks her out and wants a relationship with her. There's no friendship left afterwards, no matter how good of a friend he was.

And in general towards the discussion here where i did read several posts regarding Katie being too possessive and not open minded enough. I guess thats a matter of perspective ... but when your gf is up for foursomes with her two hot best friends and you ... i dunno .. kinda sounds like the perfect gf and the bits of jealousy and possesiveness are really well done imo. Makes the relationship more real.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
A man of culture I see. I have been obsessed with Debbie since the beginning. Although she's a frankly TERRIBLE lesbian, which always struck me a weak writing. That said, I'm willing to be the bigger man and let that sexy little dyke experiment me all the time. And Lily has actually grown on me over time. I have a save prepared for those two little minx's as well.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
A man of culture I see. I have been obsessed with Debbie since the beginning. Although she's a frankly TERRIBLE lesbian, which always struck me a weak writing. That said, I'm willing to be the bigger man and let that sexy little dyke experiment me all the time. And Lily has actually grown on me over time. I have a save prepared for those two little minx's as well.
You know what I want now that it's been revealed she's trailer trash? I want Debbie pregnant in her trailer park smoking a cigarette fan art.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think in terms of story and character interactions this game is one of the better ones. It's been a while since I played it though.

Also I know it is infamous around here but a proper remake of this game would be incredible. Even the newer parts that I've played were behind the current standards in terms of render&animation.
if there were "reworks" every few years only for the sake of "keeping up to standards in terms of render&animation" barely any game would be finished ever.
similar rework-trend surely would be "incredibly" wouldnt it?

Jan 24, 2022
Also I know it is infamous around here but a proper remake of this game would be incredible. Even the newer parts that I've played were behind the current standards in terms of render&animation.
What I would lie to see here is this story completed to finish first then go back and rerender and animate wherever needed if that is what the dev wants to do. As far as current standards of render and animation go, how could you ever keep a huge game like this one that's been in the works for over five years or more up to those standards without endlessly remaking it completely?

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
if there were "reworks" every few years only for the sake of "keeping up to standards in terms of render&animation" barely any game would be finished ever.
similar rework-trend surely would be "incredibly" wouldnt it?
Well not exactly. It doesn't have to be every year or with every iteration. PS2 game need a good remake but you can play PS4 games without even any upgrade. What I mean is, proper remake one time would go a long way to be enough. Then finish the game in that standard.

Like I said above; even the "better" version of this game wasn't looking good enough to me. That's why I suggested that.

What I would lie to see here is this story completed to finish first then go back and rerender and animate wherever needed if that is what the dev wants to do. As far as current standards of render and animation go, how could you ever keep a huge game like this one that's been in the works for over five years or more up to those standards without endlessly remaking it completely?
Good point of course.

Reactions: JJsaint

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I also really like Debbie I think when I finish my Katie solo path I will do a Debbie solo playthrough.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes