lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
What has happened to this once-great thread?

I want to speak to the manager! I demand more posts about harem tag, Dizzy speculation, Librarian GILF, and Francois NTR! Make F95 Great Again!
Once a game starts to near the one year anniversary of the last update the discussion tends to degrade into complete negativity.
Once the next update drops things will start to recover hopefully.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Latest Patreon post:
From Discord.......
CheekyGimp — 08/16/2023 12:32 PM
Summary: Should have a decent chunk of game over to the QC team in a week. And overall (optimistic) 3-4 weeks for episode 24 release.

"The 13th of this month is 4 weeks from that post" given final adjustments and uploading my guess is end of month, first part of Oct

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
as someone said in the thread of milfy city the game developes guys are the most unhappy people in the world.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
posted on patron

CheekyGimp
2 HOURS AGO

Episode 24 Update
Hi folks,

All scenes, except the final scene (and a sex sequence on one path of the Monica/Zarah scene) has been sent to the QC team for testing, so progress continues (albeit still a few days behind where I would have liked).

The missing sex scene will be done in a couple of days. (I just had some problems with switching between views and across characters, so need to re-do), so that will just leave me with the final scene. For the final scene, as mentioned previously, all artwork and animations are completed. I am currently over halfway through writing this scene. I will post another update on Sunday evening (GMT) after what I hope will be another productive few days

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
a shame that you didnt go the harem route...you loose the interesst as it gets complicated after some time...not everyone plays a vn more then twice mostly one time...so you get fucked up if you have fun with all girls but why choose when there is open buffet....dont get it for real...it was soooo fun but then not so anymore,some devs dont get it i think,too many routes,too many women to choose from...easiest way make it a loving harem game...but what does the fan know...onhold?? why i think...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
a shame that you didnt go the harem route...you loose the interesst as it gets complicated after some time...not everyone plays a vn more then twice mostly one time...so you get fucked up if you have fun with all girls but why choose when there is open buffet....dont get it for real...it was soooo fun but then not so anymore,some devs dont get it i think,too many routes,too many women to choose from...easiest way make it a loving harem game...but what does the fan know...onhold?? why i think...
At least this game makes it easy to do the harem and non harem paths with the chapter selection. While I get why some like harems in games especially if it's a play once and done situation. I hate forced harems in games so im glad it isnt like that in this one. I personally hate harems as it runs the chance of the MC not building any meaningful relationship with the characters and mostly likely the game will end up having just too much sex. Not saying all are like that there are some good ones. But it is the reason why I usually play solo paths once I figure out who I like in most gams.

This game one of the rare few times I went full manslut / harem mode expect with Monica and Zarah cause the characters are all equally good mostly. While it somehow hasnt blown up in my face yet what makes it great in this one is the fact that it can blow up in your face at any moment and you get to know the characters.

Also dont think it's gonna be on hold much longer based on the last patron update.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Not everyone likes open buffet and some prefer enjoying one kind of food at once. I rarely play those games multiple times and I don't care if I don't see all the content, what matters is if I enjoyed what I saw.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes