Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I keep seeing this game pop up when I look up rec's so im gonna play this soon in the next day or 2 so just asking ahead of time. I typically dont play the harem style in these type of games just curious does this game have any slow burn LI or at the very least some that feel wholesome.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I keep seeing this game pop up when I look up rec's so im gonna play this soon in the next day or 2 so just asking ahead of time. I typically dont play the harem style in these type of games just curious does this game have any slow burn LI or at the very least some that feel wholesome.
more than a few slow burn LIs, a few of easy ones, so all in all a fairly good mix.
also there is no harem, the best harem-players can get (despite their continuous pleas every now and then) are a few mini-harems including 2-3 chicks.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
more than a few slow burn LIs, a few of easy ones, so all in all a fairly good mix.
also there is no harem, the best harem-players can get (despite their continuous pleas every now and then) are a few mini-harems including 2-3 chicks.
Sounds right up my alley then I typically do harems last in games I play I find solo routes more enjoyable and thank you

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Which means it won't be out until October???
My guess would be late September, but October is a possibility. That is the unfortunate consequence of leaving lots and lots of threads open all the way to the endgame, then having half the writing team depart while also toying with reworking the early chapters. :(

But we're almost to the finish line. Don't lose hope now!

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Accepting the fact that Cheeky has every right to run WTHI as he sees fit, I think, however, that it would have been appropriate to assess the real feasibility of rewriting the first chapters despite the absence of the unsurpassed ACEWINZ, who was providing the writing and relationships with this thread and thus with a halved team. Too bad but we do not lose hope. Cheeky has never broken his word

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
A Katie/Jenna or Debbie/Lily throuple should be more than enough.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Accepting the fact that Cheeky has every right to run WTHI as he sees fit, I think, however, that it would have been appropriate to assess the real feasibility of rewriting the first chapters despite the absence of the unsurpassed ACEWINZ, who was providing the writing and relationships with this thread and thus with a halved team. Too bad but we do not lose hope. Cheeky has never broken his word
I don't think there was much rewriting being done as the goal was replacing the older generation models with the newer late game models. So a lot of rendering of scenes, updating their look as Cheeky and Cell have gotten better at that part of their craft.

Cheeky is concerned that if he left it alone, the earlier renders might put people off before they were able to get into the story and reach the new models around midway in the story.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes