twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
Hi folks: There are a lot of comments about the girls looks, so just picking one of these comments to respond to / clarify.
In the Lily/Debbie/Katie image: There are zero differences, other than hair. So for anyone, saying they do not like the NEW Debbie / Lily / Katie or they look taller/smaller/thinner/fatter/uglier, etc... Other than their hair, they are the EXACT same. We have not changed anything in episode 24, other than some hairstyles. I already mentioned (lots of times) that we re-did some of the characters back around episode 18 / 19. (Some were minor tweaks, while Zarah got a more significant change). These are the same characters/looks that have been in the game since then and will also be the same characters/looks that we'll see in the re-do/steam release. Nothing has been changed recently. The only difference for this particular scene is that the girls got their hair done for the night out. The hairstyle will go back to normal in subsequent scenes. So if you don't like the hair in this episode 24 scene, then that is perfectly OK. Some will like it. Some won't. But please just say, you don't like the hair...don't go down a rabbit hole of saying we changed characters. My inbox gets filled up with genuine questions / comments, etc., so I don't need a million more asking why we re-modeled Debbie or whoever for this episode. WE DID NOT! :) :) If you hate the hair and want to ask about that...that's fine. It was my idea...and it's only for this scene. For anyone that thinks a woman constantly has the same hairstyle for work, college, workout, sleeping, date, night-out-with-the girls, then I will have to disagree and say women change their hair quite often. So, for this scene, we just wanted to emulate that and change their hair. I'll be checking back in and out here for the next week or so.... So if there are any other questions, just ask/tag me and I'll get back.
Awesome bro I can't wait until the debut of episode 24 oh my God I am so ready

Reactions: CheekyGimp

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
Should we start a countdown they said they got weeks left

By the way we are weeks away until the day that the last update came out which was September 30th and October 1st.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah... But the game's ending -- someone corrects me if I'm wrong, but I think there are only 2 episodes left --, so there's no use to waste development time with side characters of no importance. And I'm saying this not because I don't give a fucking damn about Theresa. For instance, I think Mabel (the Carnival Girl) is very hot and pretty, but I'll fully understand if she doesn't show up anymore because there are only two episodes left and they should focus on the main girls and the main plotline as it happens in any decent movie where subplots are usually solved before the last quarter or, at least, the last 1/8 of them, or any decent TV show where the last two episodes are usually devoted to concluding the main season/series arc.
Yep, two episodes left. One after ep24. And agreed that we shouldn't waste much time of the last episode on minor characters...but I wil probably do some one-off single scene epilogues to close off the story for some of the girls who we need have a final scene / closure. If there's any demand. But definitely someone like Theresa for example, deserves one last scene/epilogue.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Yeah, agreed. And that WILL be covered in the re-do.
This may have been covered already, but is Zarah being remade in the earlier chapters to use her current model so it will be consistent?

Because with the current model, she actually looks pretty nice, and that may go a good ways to changing people's impression of her.

That, and being able to turn down that cougar a bit easier, which has already been covered.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
This may have been covered already, but is Zarah being remade in the earlier chapters to use her current model so it will be consistent?

Because with the current model, she actually looks pretty nice, and that may go a good ways to changing people's impression of her.

That, and being able to turn down that cougar a bit easier, which has already been covered.
I hope they dont alter the begining too much remember she is supose to be and I Quote ("He said I looked like a... it doesn't matter.Lets say,he was pretty fucking cruel about my looks.") to the Mag azine Ex. This line and scene is the perferct time to upgrade her to the new model as she could have had a make over. before this would rework to many code lines I would think. and will not truly set her story to the known. but I do agree the new model has a softer edge to Zarah.

As mentioned before the only reason we all worry is we are set to the current story design and look change will only require us to I hope be imersed into the true vision that the game was ment to project into our mind.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
As far as I know, they only changed her hair... Or there was some remake preview I've missed?
I think the hair part was referring to the trio's models, and only having their hair changed since the entire cast had a model update several chapters back.

So Zarah had the same model update.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes